logo

Plenty of Fish
Fraud and cheating
5. (19 mins ago)
Disability RMS
Payoff Drs to not get disability

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Pro-Aqua, Eugene, Oregon Complaints & Reviews - deceptive sales/ fraud/ scams

Pro-Aqua Contacts & Informations

Pro-Aqua

Posted:    Robert Melka

deceptive sales/ fraud/ scams

Air Wash
Eugene, Oregon
Phone: 541-726-5722,726- 5721,726-5733
PRO-AQUA This Company is using the same scam tactics as the national company. They promise you rebates on food, restaurants, gas, and then when you send in the receipts, you find the company has gone out of business. I spent 6 months trying to track the company down after they moved, only to be told that they are not required To update their new name and location to previous customers. Why do they give a 5 year parts and labor guarantee if they are not there to honor the contract. The latest scam is they will give you $1000.00 worth of food coupons, but they do not tell you that you have to send $2.00 plus postage for processing for each $10.00 worth of cupons that you wish to receive. It would be cheaper to clip the coupons out of the paper yourself, and not pay the $2.00 fee + postage+checking Fees.
These people are con artists selling a german, overpriced vaccum cleaner, by telling you its a air cleaner
Comments United States Vacuum Cleaners
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of Dec, 2009 by   MARKLEE +2 Votes
I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT !!! I`M HAPPY WITH MY PROAQUA! THEY GIVE ME A GAS COUPONS AND COUPLE OF WEEKS LATER I RECEIVE THAT MONEY IN CASH!!! I`M SO HAPPY WITH THIS COMPANY, AND WITH REAL GERMAN VACUUM CLEANER! I FEEL HOW CHANGE MY LIFE WITH PROAQUA!
 16th of Jan, 2010 by   ALEX11 +1 Votes
YES! I SO HAPPY WITH PRO-AQUA TOO ! I ALSO GET AS A GIFT GAS VOUCHER AND ITS WORK, BECAUSE COUPLE OF WEEKS LATER I GET CASH FOR THAT AMOUNT, MAYBE YOU BEEN WORK WITH WRONG SALESMAN? I BEEN WORK WITH OREGON DISTRIBUTOR ARTHUR LYSYY-AND WE ARE HAPPY!!! HIS GIFTS IS WORKING .
 1st of Apr, 2010 by   ninapoli +1 Votes
I love Pro-Aqua and is obliged to it! Many long years I suffered an allergy and any doctor could not tell from what. One month ago I have bought and have simply started to clean to it air and to clean the house. THE ALLERGY HAS GONE !!! There is most likely it was from a house dust or. People, it is a remarkable system. I RECOMMEND TO EVERYBODY!!! Thanks to Germany! Separate many thanks to Arthur Lysyy
Nina Polishcuk
Bellevue, Washington...
 6th of Apr, 2010 by   KS3842 0 Votes
Robert, sounds like nothing is wrong with your Pro-Aqua, though. (It IS an air cleaner, BTW)

The gifts the dealer gave you was just that: a gift. Sure they're a pain to use but did you buy the machine just to get the corny gift?

Those gifts are purchased from other companies. Some work, most don't. In my opinion, all distributors who want to stay in business should eliminate those gifts and use a REAL thank you gift.
 13th of Apr, 2010 by   SCAMBUSTER0u812 0 Votes
It looks to me like the positive comments were all written out by the same person...notice the poor grasp of the english language. Remember...if it sounds too good to be true it probably is. SCAM!
 13th of Apr, 2010 by   alena1979 +1 Votes
I use my Pro-Aqua for must a 1 year and happy! Distributor give me the air ticket discount for $500 and its work, I have flight to Florida, which was for free. Some people write this this comments and never saw this system, please first see the Pro-Aqua and then write the comments. People who real have this machine is happy !
 15th of Apr, 2010 by   DANIIL 0 Votes
PRO-AQUA IS REAL THE BEST IN INDUSTRY ! HAS EXPERIENCE WITH RAINBOW FOR OVER 12 YEARS, PRO IS MUCH BETTER !!!
DANIIL
VANCOUVER, WA
 19th of Apr, 2010 by   aundy28570 0 Votes
I have this machine and I can say that I'm not happy!!! They can offer something that sounds like a good idea for what they should be making off of one machine. They need to train their retailers the proper way to do business or they will continue to have more stores that will close their doors. Seems like anyone can become a retailer and run there store with poor quality service. I'm not saying all the stores are that way but its not fair for all the people who buy these machines and do not get descent service and then are stuck with the machine and I know several in that situation.
 22nd of Apr, 2010 by   andrey42 0 Votes
I am very glad to purchase of this system, to a dust became much less, it became easier to breathe, I wake up and it would be desirable to live. Thanks, sincere thanks office state of Washington
 13th of May, 2010 by   Ambergr 0 Votes
Just check the TV report about Pro aqua on Youtube. For those who sell the product it might be interesting that customers can also buy Pro aqua on line through"Affordable home electronics" web site instead from door to door sales people. That says it all.
 16th of Jun, 2010 by   ahboy 0 Votes
what nonsence that you are giving a false and bad remark about pro-aqua?oh, maybe all the crabs here is coming from rainbow or any other hydro cleaning idiot dealers!!dont ever condamn about pro-aqua unless u try it!!!
 5th of Jul, 2010 by   CHRONIQUE 0 Votes
i went to work (or thought i was going to go to work) for a pro aqua dealer here in Dallas, Tx. only to walk out of the training on the 3rd day realizing this was high pressure sales and everything that had been brought to the forefront was only later to be explained as an impossible task to get paid and remain employed.
 28th of Jul, 2010 by   John Ashner +1 Votes
I am completely happy with my Pro Aqua. It has done nothing but make me feel like I am living in a healthier environment. The air is cleaner and my house smells much better!
 28th of Jul, 2010 by   John Ashner 0 Votes
I would not be able to live with my Pro Aqua. I am so happy that I purchased one. This machine will really blow your mind. It cleans better than any other vacuum I've used and also cleans the air.
 28th of Jul, 2010 by   Sam Cassidy 0 Votes
I love my Pro Aqua and am so glad I bought it. I also was very happy with the coupons and other prizes I won after buying a Pro Aqua.
 28th of Jul, 2010 by   Sam Cassidy 0 Votes
Talk about a great machine. The Pro Aqua cleans like no other vacuum I have ever seen. I was convinced that the Pro Aqua was the best machine on the market when sales representative made amazing presentation at my house. It actually is better than I ever thought it would be. I recommend this machine to anyone that has to vacuum a lot.
 28th of Jul, 2010 by   Joe Gentino 0 Votes
The Pro Aqua vacuum cleaner is amazing. My favorite part of this device is the air purification system. It cleans all of the dust out of the air. You can even add scents to the water and make the air smell like fruit or any other scent you want. The Pro Aqua has become an integral part of my life.
 28th of Aug, 2010 by   Alfis +1 Votes
Pro Aqua and the company are trash. They rip off their own reps and customers. All the positive posts must be from them because no one who was dealing with these con guys would ever post something positive. The machine looks good but do not blinded of the looks. It is cheap built and breaks down easy. If you want to find out the truth the hard way just buy one of their units or get set up with them. Otherwise run away.
 1st of Sep, 2010 by   fujimo101 +1 Votes
it seems to me that every thing on the market has a evil, the pro aqua cleaning system does just what it says.it gets the shit out of the air. the carpet, our homes.yes its a shame that some people have had bad dealings with some people.what, do you really belive that you would'nt.this is a great product, many will try to capitalize on that no matter what.it;s not the first time or the last.we as consumers have seen this again&again.the main thing is that we are now able to somewhat control our own air in our homes.
 6th of Oct, 2010 by   gabsworld 0 Votes
i worked for a company in Dallas and came to find out that the checks always came back with insufficient funds and i just wasted my 3 weeks time, gas ans all now when i tried to get that money re paid it all was the same checks i got in the first place and all the PLS and Checks Cashing, Cash and Go wouldn't take it, but o well one day he will loose everything and i fell sorry for his family.. But the Product works super great loved it and am trying to get me one soon...

Choosing an E-book Reader