logo

Pro Aqua

Posted:    Previos PA Distributor

SCAM

Pro Aqua
I was the first distributor for ProAqua. After a little over 2 years I have heard everything you can imagine from the "Importers" on how great this product is and how this company is going to be different than the competition. LIE LIE LIE... this company is just as underhanded and scandelous as the rest. They will make promises and not hold up to them... they will NOT back their distributors and will make sure that if one of your clients call them it will be the fault of the distributor when in fact it is because the machine is a piece of junk. More than that the people who run the company are idiots. The only reason the people who run this company (other than SS) is because daddy helped fund the deal not because they had earned it or deserved it. They will tell people how horrible the people that are with the competition and then hire them and praise them as if they are some sort of a vacuum cleaner sales god... TWO FACED HYPOCRITES...

As far as the machine is concerned it needed to stay in Germany. After research and talking with people that have absolutely nothing to benefit from this it has been found that this machine does nothing better than most of the "competition".

The machine is originally purchased for a few hundred dollars and then sold to the "distributors" for 559.00 up to 879.00 (unless that has changed over the last few months) and then sold for thousands of dollars... However if you will look at most distributors they dont have 2 dimes to rub together but the "Importers" are banking and are able to hire the most ridiculous people for the most ridiculous reasons... For example... Distributors do not care about a graphic artist when their business needs help they want someone to physically come help... After all it is all about the sales.

Please make no mistake I was a great distributor but lost total faith in the crappy product and the dumbass man that said it would all be worth it in the end.

All i have seen is: NOT A DAMN THING...

If you are even thinking about becoming involved with this company either by a career or client DO NOT DO IT!!! YOU WILL EVENTUALLY REGRET IT AND IT WILL BE THE WORST DECISION POSSIBLE.

I am sure I will get those comments about how much people love thier/ machine and how much they just love being a distributor and that is great but dillusional.

I will summarize... I wish more than anything my husband and I would have just said NO... it would have saved us so much trouble.

PS... If you deal with Mr. J McSherry he will constantly put you down and lies about you and other distributors and never to your face... beware of letting him in your business.

Mr. Schmidt is the only thing good in this entire company... Hopefully he will find a company that is worthy of his abilities and talents.
Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

6th of Jan, 2011 by   rodi5 0 Votes
Pro Aqua is another word for scam. The biggest croocks are working with them. All the good people are gone. Worked with them but got screwed big time. Thanks there are other companies like Roboclean.
 6th of Jan, 2011 by   rodi5 0 Votes
Sam Schmidt is just a puppet for the company. He is a so called managing partner without any saying. Remember the guys who have the money are the decision makers not a country boy from Missouri.
 3rd of Feb, 2011 by   FrankJr45 0 Votes
This sounds like michelle schmidt formerly of greer, SC. Just google her old company pure elements and you will see what kind of evil lying person she is.
 3rd of Feb, 2011 by   Previos PA Distributor 0 Votes
Frank... everything done in the Greer facility was under the direct guidance of the headquarters... proaqua ( specifically the managing directors) is currently under federal investigation for many counts forgery... proaqua is the lying ruthless and scam artists... not the reps..
 18th of Oct, 2011 by   gary rodgers51 0 Votes
sounds like a crazy lady from south carolina named michelle schmidt or trease or what ever her name is. she scammed 100's of people out of there money and jobs and then left town.
 25th of Feb, 2012 by   J R123 0 Votes
AHHHH!!! Yeah i'm going to cry about the people that own the company. Yeah i'm crying because I suck at my job, and I can't sell machines. Maybe people should look in the mirror before they post untrue posts. Think about it I'm out of business because I'm too lazy to go work. So I have an idea i'm going to post some stuff on websites, maybe that will make me money???
People should be amazed with some of the comments people write on here, very funny people. Hence why they are broke!!!
 10th of Dec, 2012 by   No longer a dist. Thank goodness 0 Votes
Pro Aqua is a horrible product and J McSherry is a liar and a thief. Sam Schmidt is a forging liar too... BEWARE!!!
 19th of May, 2014 by   threecreeks 0 Votes
Man I wish I would have known this before we purchased this overpriced machine. It does a good job, but is way overpriced and the person who sold it to us is impossible to get a hold of when I need anything. Not worth the money. My gut told me not to purchase this and I really had a bad feeling about the sales rep, but my wife thought it would be great for my health issues so I gave in. We are just stuck paying this off and letting people know NOT TO PURCHASE THIS MACHINE.

A Central Oregon Resident