Prizeclaimsignfreelotto.com

Posted:

Unable to ascertain prize money

Elizabeth Dempsey-Jones
34 James st
Mt Morgan, Queensland
Australia
I am unable to claim this prize that you continue to email me daily. You lie when you state it's a free lottory game, unless you join fast service you will not be able to claim any prizes. I've read the rules to know that you are supposed to send out a check, but I can't even log in my TSN number's to confirm this win. You are a bogus game, I will complain again if you continously harrass me by sending these fake emails, claiming that I have won money.

Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Australia Complaint category Gambling Games
Was the above complaint useful?
More Prizeclaimsignfreelotto.com Complaints & Reviews
Prizeclaimsignfreelotto.com - reclamaçoe de premios negado [5]

Comments

3rd of Nov, 2010 by    0 Votes
thank you god for winning me this money im kind simply and poor people here in the phillippines.thank you
 3rd of Nov, 2010 by    0 Votes
thank you god so much thank you freelotto your helping many people
 8th of Nov, 2010 by    0 Votes
I hope to win, please help me
 12th of Nov, 2010 by    0 Votes
I would like to know being a Kenyan do you think i can win just like those people i have just seen from your list?, and if i can how can i get those money. what are the coditions, and where are your head Office located (in which country) what about if iwant to pay a vist to you or if i want to call you which is your numbers
 21st of Nov, 2010 by    0 Votes
how can i claim my prizes? i dont have any credit cards..pls reply asap...im from philippines..my real name is barbara bundoc, but my acct in freelotto is bambi bundoc.
 2nd of Dec, 2012 by    0 Votes
como me pongo en contacto para que me orienten acerca de un premio de elegibilidad
 21st of Dec, 2012 by    0 Votes
sending me winning messages and yet i do not recive the money on the account want do you mean and yet the month is almost knocking.
 5th of Dec, 2014 by    0 Votes

HELP PLZ HELP WINNERS ID 88021818

17th of Dec, 2014 by    0 Votes
help plz winners brazil id 88021018 assinatura 5625397
 23rd of Jan, 2015 by    0 Votes
please help me, how i can get my prize, My name is July Gheorghieva, and i am from in Moldova, this is my e-mail july2007_9293@list.ru

FreeLotto Logo FreeLotto