logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (14 mins ago)
Schumacher Cargo Logistics
Missing and damaged goods, unwilling to resolve issue with client
2. (29 mins ago)
hairplusbase.com
Too slow deliver and bad-quality hair extension
3. (32 mins ago)
powerrideoutlet.com
No info about order and seller is jerk
4. (42 mins ago)
no refunds

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Prize Research Intelligence Agency, miami florida 33152-7800, Florida Complaints & Reviews - constantly receiving letters

Prize Research Intelligence Agency Contacts & Informations

Prize Research Intelligence Agency

Posted:    mikestepanski

constantly receiving letters

prize research intelligence agency
p.o. box 527800
miami florida 33152-7800, Florida
Phone: none
i receive alot of fraud checks in the sum of 2, 342, 000, 00 check no.7017074615 a return adress to, unclaimed sweeps advisory p.o. box 527800 miami, fl 33152-9962 how do i get this to stop?
Comments United States Lottery Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

2nd of Nov, 2008 by   mikestepanski 0 Votes
my attitude is lets find these people and prosecute them for fraud, they prey on the weak, our society is hurting these days! they are a thorn in our side?..
 26th of Nov, 2008 by   sfoster 0 Votes
I think this is rediculous. They prey on elderly people. I took the check from my grandmother who was about to send $20 and told her to wait while I researched the company. The people behind this scam should be in jail for fraud.
 28th of Nov, 2008 by   LEO 0 Votes
To whom this may corcern,
Thank you for your comments I was just about to send these people $20.00 until I read your letter. I think God for good people like you.
I agree 100% that the people behind this evil, lieing scam should be in jail for fraud. Also if i may add I'm starting my own business at home
that will pervade a service to help people receive unclaimed funds from the U.S. Government.
This kind of thing make it hard for good people like me who is honest and
wont to help people and not hurt them.
 29th of Nov, 2008 by   John Riccio 0 Votes
I just received one of the Express Notices in the US Mail Stating I won a $2, 536, 092.23 prize. I too was asked to send PRIA $20.00 to facilitate transfer complete accounting of prize funds.

Speculations: I am beginning to believe that the A/C number is their tracking number for who reply’s and is stored in some data base. They also have a bar code to enter the data even faster. The A/C on my letter is 7026001636

Why can't we request to have the post office filter out the mail scams just like we do on our computers with email? This mail was pretty convincing and I to was tempted to send them money, but not before looking PRIA up on the internet. I am sure PO Box 527800 in Miami, FL 33152-7800 is getting 100’s of $20.00 money orders and checks. This money should be ceased and sent back to the owners at the return address.

Then punishment to the perpetrators should be addressed.
 29th of Dec, 2008 by   Beverly 0 Votes
I also keep getting these so called prize winning notices. I always wonder how I won something I didn't play, or apply for. I have gotten those bogus checks stating this was my winnings from playing the lottery. Well I don't play the lottery so how did I win. I have turned the checks over to the police along with the letters. I'm not sure they were able to do anything, but they did tell me they would see if the FBI was interested. I have gotten anymore checks in the mail, but the letters haven't stopped coming.

I agree THESE PEOLE NEED TO BE STOPPED. The # on my letter is A/C70737046502
 29th of Dec, 2008 by   angela 0 Votes
I agree with everyone is saying getting peoples hopes up high when it is a BIG LIE they need to be put in jail and throw away the key also the number i have recieve on the letter is A/C7037073377 so people need to investigate on everyone case, because all their doingis buliding up everybodies 20$ and the whole time it is a rip off. So im glad that i didnt attend to do this until i check what they are really all about.
 31st of Dec, 2008 by   Janice Hayden 0 Votes
Hi I agree these people need to be reported, for this fraud, I receive the same Express Notice and my cash award was 2, 536, 092.23. The A/C 7037012623. The Research Intelligence Agency should be reported to the law. I am so glade I check this out and didn't sent the 20.00 transfer fee. What can I do to Stop this.? Janice Hayden 717-504-8443
 21st of Jan, 2009 by   Anna 0 Votes
Hi, i am from Germany, and i think this sick people have to be taken to jail . I just got one of this letters today, but they think we stupid . I am so thankful for the information from all of you . I get this kind of crap every day on my computer, and i really want to no, were they get the e-mail addresses and home addresses from, with full names . This is so sick
 28th of Jan, 2009 by   Lincoln Real Estate 0 Votes
Three weeks ago I received the Sweepstakes thing; you know Publisher’s Clearing…someone comes to your door with this massive check…I thought it was odd because I’ve never received anything like this in the mail for any sweepstakes; so for kicks I filled it out and sent it away…

It seems that was the trigger. About a week ago I started receiving notification after notification telling me I need to send $19 - $20 dollars (they’ll even take cash) and I had to use one of my stamps. Yet, the wording was straight up saying this was not a guarantee to win. I didn’t place any cash in but I did fill it out saying I did and sent it off…

Then I received the same thing that is being talked about in this posting from Prize Research Intelligency Agency. What was different was they didn’t ask for postage…I thought for a minute; I even pulled out a $20, filled out the form, sealed it all up and then my 12 year old daughter grabbed the paper and read it.

She said, “Wow, I wonder how many more people have received this”

She woke me up; I couldn’t believe what I was about to do and I was ignoring my #1 rule: NEVER release your money UNLESS a Google search proves it above board!

So, I opened the envelope, took my money out, resealed it and stuck it in the mail like I had with the others.

I read and reread the letter. When I got back to my office I Googled this outfit and found all of you. I have to say if I hadn’t stopped myself before; your posts would have protected me from throwing away my money. Thank all of you! Please never stop sharing awareness.

I share the same desire to prosecute; if anyone has information, I would love to jump on the bandwagon to help. However, it seems the wording in the letter is arranged for this groups’ protection promising “to you of complete accounting”. There’s nothing about receiving money; just an accounting.

A little side note: I’m in the real estate business and I can’t tell you how many scams come across my inbox and over my phone, promising fabulous leads… Generally, I search before I hand over any cash…don’t know what happened this time; going as far as I did before coming to my senses but I’m glad I did.

WHAT CAN WE DO?

There are three simple things we MUST instill as part of our automatic reflexes.

1. ALWAYS Google first! Whenever parting with money is involved and no matter how small the amount may seem… ALWAYS Google FIRST!

I can’t share how important adapting this simple step is, nor can I tell you how much it offers in the way of protection.

2. POST…every scam experience you have been presented with, in every possible place you find on the Internet. Of course, every place would be nice yet not necessary. But everyone needs to do their part. Posting in ONE place would constitute doing your part; have more time, want to post more, GREAT…but once is gobs.

3. TEACH…everyone you know needs to be told to GOOGLE, POST and TEACH. Knowledge is power and when we share protection skills, we share power.

These three steps are really so easy I hope more and more are willing to Post, learn to Google and Teach others to do the same.
 20th of Feb, 2009 by   Jean Mydosh 0 Votes
I also received a letter from Prize Research saying Re: Cash award total of over $2, 536, 092.23 identified and now pending payment. The only thing is they didn't ask me for any money, only to initial, sign and date at the bottom, and return the Tracking Form in the reply envelope provided. Had to be mailed by midnight 02/01/09, which I did.

Didn't hear anything yet, said that as soon as they receive my signed and completed Express Notice Tracking Form, my claim will be processed and my cash accounting rushed to me by bonded federal carrier?

Will let you know!
 1st of Mar, 2009 by   Frank Smith 0 Votes
I also received a letter from Prise Research telling me I had A cash award of $2, 536, 092.23. I also received a "no postage necessary envelope" with the letter. I signed the letter and put A--I.O.U-- in the letter telling them to wait for their $20 or go ahead deduct the $20 from my winnings and to also keep the .23 cents. Just send the rest ASAP.

I learned A long time ago to always google what ever you receive in the mail and also all the emails that promise you how to make $100, 000 this week.
 27th of Mar, 2009 by   Richard Timbreza 0 Votes
Shuv That $20, 00 Dollars Up There FUCKIN ASSES!!!..LOL...LMFAO...HAHAHAHAHA
 27th of Mar, 2009 by   Richard Timbreza 0 Votes
I Just Receive From Them Just Today Thursday March 27 2009 3:00 p.m. It Kame In Thee Mail..Make Them Give Me Thee Money And Bitch Slapppp Them ..LOL...LMFAO...HEHEHEHEHE...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
 27th of Mar, 2009 by   stevatchis 0 Votes
I RECEIVED THE SAME EMAIL LIKE ALL OTHERS, BUT FOUND THIS INFORMATION PRIOR TO RETURNING THE $20.

IF THE POST OFFICE INSPECTOR GENERAL CAN NOT STOP THIS FRAUDULENT MAIL? IT BECOMES A FEDERAL OFFENSE? I BELIEVE THE US POSTAL SERVICE SHOULD BE LIABLE FOR THE DELIVERY TO MY HOME ? AFTER ALL THEY GET THEIR POSTAGE FEE AND???

LAST RESORT IF ANYONE CAN PROVIDE ME AN EXPLOSIVE DEVICE TO BOMB THE PERSON OPENING THE RETURNED $20, I BELIEVE JUSTICE TO THE SCAMMERS IS IN ORDER AND MAYBE IT BE PUBLIC INTERNET ANNOUCED BACK TO THIS SITE?
 30th of Mar, 2009 by   Daddygadget 0 Votes
Wish I would have read this post first, they got my 20.oo bucks. Fortunatly it won't kill me, however it sure won't happen again. Keep up the good reporting.
 30th of Mar, 2009 by   upsetandhurting 0 Votes
These people are horrible!!! I just found out that I had breast cancer and we are about to loose our house! I thought that this might be real, but once again it's not. How can people do this in these times? I thought that this was a miracle, right!
 2nd of Apr, 2009 by   PUSKIE 0 Votes
MAN I'M SO LUCKY I GOOGLE THIS SHIT AND SEE YOU GUYS CAUSE I WAS ABOUT SEND THIS RAPID NOTICE THING.ITS A 100% SCAM.SO DONT LET $2, 536, 092, .23 FOOL YOU.THERES 3 SIMPLE THING TO DO WITH IT AND THAT IS RIP IT UP, RIP IT UP, AND RIP IT UP. AND THE PEOPLE BEHIND THIS SCAM SHOULD BE PROSECUTED TO THE FULL EXTENSE OF THE LAW.DONT BE FOOLED. $KEEP UP THE GOOD REPORT$
 15th of Apr, 2009 by   Fredders45 0 Votes
I have also received a letter from Prize Intelligence Agency for a prize of over $3, 6000, 000.00 if sent back within 5 days. I have two red flag reasons for sending them $20.00. The first flag is the fact that the letter is signed where you can not make out the director's name. In most cases that I have seen, the director's name is typed out with their signature following. The second flag is that on the same day in the mail, I received another letter in the mail the same day that came from Allocated Disbursement Authority. The prize director has the same handwriting as the PRIA director has. The P O Box is also 527800 like the PRIA P O Box number, and they are mailed from Las Vegas from the start. Mailed from Las Vegas and forwarded to Miami. Not sounding too honest to deal with. Thanks to all the people posting on this site, and to Complaintsboard for letting us share this criminal scam to avoid.
 4th of May, 2009 by   dave 0 Votes
i just recieved one of these things too, same tracking number, same 2.blah blah blah million dollars. if u ask me we need to take our country back from the tareny of evil men. this was my first notice and from what you people say it wont be my last. the postal system should be held accountable. i used to receive mail for other people not living with me, i complained to the mail office and they claim they cant do anything and tell me to just return the mail. that's the same as you getting robbed and the police telling you sorry for your luck, cant do anything but if you need us call the doughnut house. these people that work so hard not to get a real job need to be locked up, beat up, strung up, because they are ate up.
 5th of May, 2009 by   Dan 0 Votes
Just received a letter from Prize Research Intelligence agency today. These scams are becoming so obvious I don't even have to open the letter up to know it's a scam. Any of these sweepstakes/prizes companies that say you have to send them a "processing fee" are fake. Having to send them money for anything is a clear red flag indicating their scamishness. Make sure to read everything in the mailing, even the fine print. If the letter says you have to respond by a certain time forget it. They just don't want you to bother reading the entire letter, nor taking the time to research and double check it to see if it's legit. Go with your gut instinct, if it seems to go to be true, more than likely it is.

Cheapest Overnight Shipping