logo

Business / Personal Loan Offer
Apply urgent loan offer
4. (39 mins ago)
BMW
winning of lottery 500,000 Pounds, asking personal details and bank account nos.
5. (58 mins ago)

Pakistan
prizeclaim@freelotto.com
From: dawood_tariq@live.com
To: prizeclaim@freelotto.com
Subject: FreeLotto Prize Claim.
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 12:49:29 +0500

Respected Sir,
Yesterday I recieved your mail in which you asked me for the tsn numbers.I want to tell you that you send me the tsn numbers are not matching with the winning prize tsn.

Sir, i want tell you in prize list i won four prizes 1st 300$ second 10, 000$ Third 50, 000$ Fourth 1000, 000$.But you send me the tsn numbers are not matching with wiining tsn numbers. But i want to tell you didnot send me the numbers. I play the game with numbers only not the second part of your game (questining).
But in the winning prize list my name is there four time.

Sir i want to say that i have no money to pay you against the prize and no credit or visa card.

I am Not well person please look after the my matter it will be very thankful from me.

Sir detuct my all expences from your side and send me the finall payment to my mail address.(Mod of Demend draft)

I am very thankful to you if you were help me for my bright future it depends on you how can help me in this matter.

Dawood Naqeebi
Dawood_tariq@live.com
Dawood_tariq@yahoo.com

House # 177- B-Block Shah Rukn-e-Alam Colony Multan
Cell # 00-92-0346-7141701

Att: My I.D Card # 36302-7315115-3 Nadra
My Passport # 4101151
Comments Pakistan Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Apr, 2008 by   dawood naqeebi 0 Votes
Please I am A Very Poor Man Look after the my Request. May your Help Became Me Rich person And Solve My all The Problems.
 21st of Nov, 2008 by   Daniel C. Zerrudo 0 Votes
 12th of Dec, 2008 by   billbixvega 0 Votes
sir, i receive a notification that i won $300.00, $10, 000.00 and $1, 000, 000.00 dollars but still i do not receive any payment from your office. i was given a acctn and pin but i cannot get my prize.kindly see to it that we get our prize before this Christmas. it would be a great help to us this holiday season if i receive my deserve prize.we are a poor family and i don't have any credit card or what so ever payment i can give to you.kindly give to us our deserve prize.it would help my family a lot.thanks and more power to you.
 12th of Dec, 2008 by   billbixvega 0 Votes
Please sir/maam see to it that my request look after.May your company/office help me became rich and solve all my problems especially financial.I am just a poor person and i don't have any money, credit card or visa card to pay you. i just work as a military with only a minimum salary.i have a family to feed and to clothed, house rental, water bills and electric bills to pay.it would be a great help if i receive my prize.you are free to call me at my # 09212258055-Smart or at our office at clark air base with # 763 6703, 6708, 6713.
 21st of Jan, 2009 by   FRANCISCO JAVIER MARQUEZ 0 Votes
TO WHOM IT CONCERNS:
I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I HAD RECEIVED SOME MAILS TO CLAIM PRICES WITH THE "FAST" SYSTEM, BUT I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY CREDIT CARDS. SO I DON´T KNOW HOW TO CLAIM THE PRICES. CAN YOU HELP ME WITH THIS MATTER PLEASE? MY MAIL IS: frankmarquez2002@yahoo.com
BEST REGARDS.
FRANCISCO.
 3rd of Feb, 2009 by   Fernando Magau 0 Votes
Dear Sir/Madam

I Fernando Magau was notified that I opon loging on to this website was a lucky winner. Ever since that time from the month of December 2008 I tried to claim the prize money which they say is mine, and mine alone. Most of the time they say my credid card don't work, or I cannot buy anything with my credid card. I didnot expect to win or even think of standing a chance to win anything, but this money would be a great help. I too need to put food on the table, like so many other people, I am asking you, please help me claim this money they say I won, or help me claim the money still pending. Pls email me at fernandomagau@ymail.com
 1st of Apr, 2009 by   Philippa Capararo 0 Votes
I cannot claim unless you send me cheques because I don't have any visa or master cards. My number is 156673965. I'm Philippa Capararo of 42 Minchington Road, Elizabeth North, SA, 5113. Thank you for your time. My email address is pcapararo@hotmail.com
 4th of Jun, 2009 by   Rosita Rokera 0 Votes
REF: 475061725Batch: 7056490902/188Winning no: GB8701/LPRC Dear Sir/Madam, This is to inform you that your email address has won $500, 000.00 AUSTRALIAN LOTTERY INC from the electronic selection of the emails address from different sites on internet FILL BELOW INFORMATIONS REQUIRED TO CLAIMING YOU’RE WINNING PRIZE:1.Full Name, 2.Contact Address, 3.Phone Number, 4.Age, 5.Nationality, 6.Country CONTACT THE PROCESSING CLAIMS AGENTNAME: MR.MICHEAL IWU, E-MAIL: prizeclaimcenters@hotmail.comPHONE NO: +447035942627 YOURS SINCERELY, Mr.John William
 4th of Jun, 2009 by   zeyad b 0 Votes
Respected Sir,
But in the winning prize list my name is there four time.
Att: My I.D Card #4475130106261004 452