logo

Chrysler Pacifica
Sub frame rust
3. (38 mins ago)
jcappoc.com
My order is still in process and seller ignores me
4. (46 mins ago)
www.theworknumber.com
I hate this service...customers last
5. (56 mins ago)

Posted:    Sara

IBA Refund

Arkansas
Not able to get IBA refund. Made several calls. Received several
telephone numbers to call and fax to cancel my membership
with Primerica.
I do not want the run around. I just want to cancel.

Comments United States Business & Finances
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Mar, 2009 by   Regena -2 Votes
Sara-You can contact the company directly by letter, fax or email. Please be sure to include your representative solution number in your correspondence. The mailing address is: Licensing-Refunds-Primerica 3100 Breckinridge Blvd., Bldg. 400, Duluth, GA 30099-0001; you can fax your request to 7705645092-Attn: Refunds, or you can send an email to: us_iba_refunds(at)primerica(dot)com
If you signed up for Primerica Online (POL) you will need to send a separate email cancelling your subscription to help_callatlantabilling(at)primerica(dot)com, or call the billing department at 8887372255.
Best regards,
Regena Wood, Primerica Life
 16th of Mar, 2009 by   eggman -2 Votes
Sorry, but the ninety nine dollar "fee" you paid goes directly to the federal government for the federal back ground check to make sure you are not a felon or on the terror watchlist. NOBODY from Primerica made a dime on recruiting you, your money just went to cover the cost of that check. Give the feds a call, I'm sure they would be more than willing to work with you, not.
 7th of Apr, 2009 by   DUCHESS@PRIMERICA -1 Votes
GOOD EVENING,
AS I EXPLAINED TO ANOTHER REPRESENTATIVE EARLIER THIS MONTH, THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT TIME FOR ME TO BE INVOLVED OR ENROLLED IN PRIMERICA. MY COUSIN IN HOUSTON, TEXAS HAD HIGH HOPES FOR ME, BUT PRESENTLY WORK FULLTIME AND TAKE CARE OF A SENIOR CITIZEN HUSBAND AND TWO GREAT GRANDCHILDREN.
IF A REFUND IS AVAILABLE, WOULD YOU BE SO KIND TO ISSUE ONE TO ME SINCE I NEVER GOT STARTED. MY SOLUTION NUMBER IS NJBT6. I BELIEVE MY ADDRESS IS ON FILE.

VENETA L. FORREST SAULNY
 19th of May, 2009 by   Nextaxpro +2 Votes
:( If you're foolish enough to think fraudulent charges are income tax deductible, you're a fool. They tell you you are in business for yourself. You cannot deduct ANY of the fees you are assessed, BECAUSE you are NOT investing in keeping your regular employee postiion. All the fees are all thievery. I found out the hard way that a REAL life insurance company PAYS for your training and travel expenses. Furthermore, you pay 225 or more, depending upon how much your upline thinks that they can put over on you. NOT $40, and I've never seen a single verified instance that you get your "investment" back, several claim. And NO ONE falls for the lie that you have to PAY for your background investigation in ANY real job. Primerica KEEPS your money - what deception, fraud and thievery!! They don't do a background investigation: look whom they take - any one. Very few would pass a background investigation. They want numbskulls whom will believe any lie; not intelligent souls whom would pass a background investigation. A background investigation contradicts the evil pyramid plan of those at the top of the pyramid. The plan is "recruit, recruit, recruit!". You know well what they brainwash you with.

What a vicious lie that fools no one of even infinitesimal intelligence!! The Primerica pyramid is a monstrous ripoff. The rvps, etc, pressure you to BUY the policy. You NEVER get free health ins, any one than you get free death ins.

Thou shalt not bear false witness. Primerica is a pyramid scheme and there NEVER has been anything good nor CAN THERE BE. An evil tree cannot produce good fruit: -Matthew 7:15-20. As outlined before, pay the fine, you pathological liar! A.L. Williams surely hasn't made restitution for all that they owe me. You lied!! Then you have to pay me a fine. All the exposes have been explained in many, many posts on many, many websites and recorded in books, tracts, tapes and legal documents. Primerica, a part of Citigroup is in part responsible for the current subprime loan mortgage crisis.
You can criticize WHC all you want. I know they have great surgeons. the criticism won't bother me one little bit. The reason you incessantly post lying, ignorant rebuttals is because you panic and cannot afford for the public to know the truth of how you are drilled to "recruit, recruit, recruit". If you go to work any where that's real, you are NOT dependant upon "recruiting" someone to be below you and depend upon his lies to clients and potentail clients in order for you to receive a tiny pittance! You know when it becomes general knowledge, you won't be able to recruit anyone except may be drunkards, pot heads, derelicts, pickpockets, adulterers, adulteresses, shysters, sodomite child molesters: you get the drift.

You were NOT TOLD a tremendous number of truths by your upline rvp, etc. You don't own your company!! In addition, you are a captive agent !! Therefore, you fimd yourself lying to YOUR OWN RELATIVES AND FRIENDS IN ATTEMPTING TO SELL POLICIES that are NOT the lowest in price and in many instances are not even competitive! And NO ONE falls for the lie that you have to PAY for your background investigation in ANY real job. Primerica KEEPS your money - what deception, fraud and thievery!! They don't do a background investigation: look whom they take - any one. Very few would pass a background investigation. They want numbskulls whom will believe any lie; not intelligent souls whom would pass a background investigation. A background investigation contradicts the evil pyramid plan of those at the top of the pyramid. The plan is "recruit, recruit, recruit!". You know well what they brainwash you with.

What a vicious lie that fools no one of even infinitesimal intelligence!! The Primerica pyramid is a monstrous ripoff. The rvps, etc, pressure you to BUY the policy. You NEVER get free health insurance, any one than you get free death insurance.

Thou shalt not bear false witness. Exodus 20, Deuteronomy 5. Primerica is a pyramid scheme and there NEVER has been anything good nor CAN THERE BE. An evil tree cannot produce good fruit: -Matthew 7:15-20. As outlined before, pay the fine, you pathological liar! A.L. Williams surely hasn't made restitution for all that they owe me. You lied!! Then you have to pay me a fine. All the exposes have been explained in many, many posts on many, many websites and recorded in books, tracts, tapes and legal documents. Primerica, a part of Citigroup is in part responsible for the current subprime loan mortgage crisis.

You were NOT TOLD a tremendous number of truths by your upline rvp, etc. You don't own your company!! Primerica owns it!! Furthermore, you are a captive agent! You are NOT allowed to sell anything except ripoff Primerica. Hence, you find yourself LYING to your loved ones and friends and co-workers attempting to get them to policies, mutual funds, mortgages that are NOT even competitve. Also, do not suit their actual needs. One vile criminal who claimed to be a police officer sold ripoff policies to HIS OWN MOTHER. Some minister of GOD he is! The mortgages are an especial heinous ripoff.
Read my blogs and check out the websites. Type in "Primerica fraud" and simiar titles in to search engines.
 24th of May, 2009 by   copernicus2009 -2 Votes
The fee for the IBA is your appointment fee for your state (i.e. appointment as an entity). You will have to contact your home state for information on that. Also, just for the record, ALL of my license fees were paid by PFS.
 27th of Jan, 2010 by   abel22lopez +2 Votes
i want my refund back im not interested in primeamerica i felt so preassured they all came to me as if i was steak asking me if im serious about this they are a bunch of scammers my name is abel and i hope u give me my refumd back
 1st of May, 2010 by   Cindy Ayala +2 Votes
I'm just emailing because I want my refund from Primerica I was only there for like a week and never used the progra my name is Cindy Ayala and you can reach me at ayalacindy49@yahoo.com
 26th of May, 2010 by   ruby avalos macias +2 Votes
hi my name is ruby avalos macias im not going to able to work in premerica because i have i emergency to leave to mexico so i just want my money back they toke it from my card... sincerely ruby avalos macias my email is lachiwila@hotmail.com
 26th of May, 2010 by   Nextaxpro +2 Votes
Your chances of getting your money back are zero unless you hound them and hound them. Occassionally, a girl comes on here and offers to give the money back. Whether she follows through I have not found out for sure.
I need you to read through all my facts I present in my exposes of the Primerica pyramid scheme fraudulent scam. I need to point out that, in addition to all that I exposed and revealed, as well as the exposes and revelations of others I put up, the deceit of the RVPs who are desperate not to have their fleecing livelihood exposed. They have to rent office space. What's wrong with being an independent agent and coming to the prospect? Why does Primerica - and AL Williams before - force an RVP to rent or lease expensive office space? Then they have to purchase extra ripoff life insurance policies to keep their hopes afloat of getting prizes and winning trips. The same goes on with Herbalife, Amway, For U, Market America, Mary Kay and 10000 other pyramid schemes. And more cults spring up daily. They even had a stock market pyramid scheme!! How that is pulled, I don't know. Must be the mob as in Cybersentry [former symbol CBR].
Anyway, Bonnie Dorman, my ex-RVP LIED LIED LIED as all RVPs LIE in not pointing out that you MUST MUST MUST have a protected territory. Primerica owes me untold tens of thousands now because NO DOUBT PRIMERICA RAISES THE PREMIUM IN SUBSEQUENT YEARS! Hence, the A.L. Williams selling gimmik to the customers and prospects of "you will never pay a continual commission to the agent; only in the first year of the life of the policy. Far as I'm concerned, that's a lie because Bonnie Dorman never showed how the commission figure is arrived at. And I know of no, nor have I heard of any RVP who has broken down the figures. You MUST MUST MUST be given a protected territory PRIOR to any agent allowed to sell in the territory. I would've sold a minimum of 25 policies within a year's time because of my customers telling their friends and loved ones. Some guy stole the sales. And I never received a fair remuneration for my contributions to the company nor any remuneration nor any consideration. And I'm due the commissions, renewals, interest, penalties because A.L. Williams hasn't paid, willful failure to pay penalties, fraud penalties - whew!!! the debt Primerica owes to me alone goes all the way out to Jupiter. Primerica bought the fraud from A.L. Williams. When you buy the assets, you buy the liabilities, known and unknown. And Bonnie Dorman LIED because she tole me none of this. Furthermore, Bonnie Dorman LIED as, at one of the "rah rah hallelujah" occult tongues rallies, Dorman said "Avon says you have a territory and don't you dare leave it. We are free". Yeah, right. Put you money where you mouth is and give me the 400000 + in commissions, renewals that your filthy pyramid schemes owes me.

Sodomites murder non-perverted lawyer for Radio Free Asia!!! Three sodomites stayed with a normal man overnight. As a result, a murder
occurred. What else would you expect from clapped up, serial murdering, devil possessed, hate driven, pleasure mad, lust crazed, unspeakable acts abominable sodomites? No death penalty nor jail time has been talked about, even though the police know that evidence was tampered with. Is this because sodomites are on the police squad? Now you KNOW KNOW KNOW shy sodomites want to have their filthy kind on the police force. They want you to have to watch haplessly while sodomite officers sit there - or participate!!! - while sodomites molest, brutalize and even murder your child and grandchild. It's really very simple why sodomites want to be allowed
in the military, the FBI, the police, teachers, political office, and so on and on. Sodomites deserve death just as any murderer deserves death, of course, if tried in a fair trial and convicted of the abominations that they were charged with. The nea, aclu, hrc and liberal associations, alliances and organizations don't want that and, out of the evil thoughts of their iniquitous hearts LIE LIE LIE and say that there is no fair trial because "Conservatives are in the majority here" or "anti-gay people here". They LIE LIE LIE as they know that they have perverted and abused and destroyed the dictionary of the English language. Gay means light-hearted or merry. Gay does not
mean sex perverted, mass murdering, serial murdering, vile affectioned, devil possessed, unspeakable acts molesting our children and attacking anyone who stands up for simple decency. The sodomite press does it every minute ad nauseum, with words like "discrimination", "West BAnk" "moral McCarthyism", "separation of church and state" and a thousand other lies, dreamed up unrealistic scenarios and everything and anything to weaken America and make America a state within a world government.
The Washington Examiner has reported the murder suspects as "gay" [SODOMITE] men, but the Examiner is published in San Francisco and I
notice that, while they call a spade a spade in virtually everything else, they do not condemn sodomy even when it is obvious that sodomites conceive the problem or crime that occurred. "You gotta have horse sense all da time, not some otta time", as the saying goes.
The story is that sodomites stabbed Robert Wong to death in August, 2006. The sodomites injected Mr. Wong with a paralyzing drug, then pervertedly
sexually assaulted him. The sodomites attempted to hide the knife that they used to commit the murder; attempted to wipe it clean and Dylan Ward,
one of the 3 sodomites, made up a lie that someone came through the back door of the house. It was weird." The sodomites conspired to lie, deceive the police, which is conspiracy. They committed obstruction of justice and tampered with evidence among other crimes that haven't come to light yet.
A lot of evil goes on behind closed doors and in sodomite bars and all places where sodomites go and congregate. It's not safe to bring your child anywhere now. These grisly crimes, like the brutal, heinous murder of Jesse Dirkhising by sodomites and millions of other crimes round the world
by sodomites are passed over quickly or completely by the sodomite abominable press. Never is it revealed that sodomites continually "chicken hawk", i.e, look for victims so they can more easily commit their unspeakable atrocities. The sodomites search and prey on souls from broken homes.
They always look for an easy "target". They are abominable, just as the LORD says: Genesis 13:13, 19, Exodus 22:18, Leviticus 20:9, 13; 1Kings 15:11-12, 14:24; 2Kings 23:7, Isaiah 3:9, 5:20, 10:1; Isaiah 59; Jeremiah 8:12, Proverbs 10:27, 28:4-5, 13:13; Romans 1, in particular Verses 26-2:6; 1Corinthians 6:9, 1Timothy 1:9-10, 2Peter 2:6, Jude 7, 23; Revelation 13, 14:9-11, 20:7-15, 21:8, 22:15.
For my pupils, clients and readers who prefer to read in a
language different from English:

15th of Jun, 2010 by   Nextaxpro +1 Votes
Copernicus you are a LIAR LIAR LIAR!! THOU SHALT NOT BEAR FALSE WITNESS. AL WILLIAMS - CON AMERICA NEVER GAVE ANY MONEY BACK AND NEVER WILL. Their mission is to DEFRAUD. You are cased as a VICTIM, NOT a future millionaire selling Primerica trash, as broken down in I and many others blogs and websites, books, leaflets, iPods, DVDs and tapes.
 4th of Sep, 2010 by   RELAXANDTAKENOTES +1 Votes
I WANT MY MONEY BACK TO!! I SENT AN EMAIL AND IT SAYS TO GIVE THEM 15 DAYS SO I WILL BE WAITING...
 26th of Oct, 2010 by   jay13 0 Votes
wow xD primerica sucks!
 26th of Oct, 2010 by   Nextaxpro +1 Votes
yEP. A.L WILLIAMS AND PRIMERICA AND BONNIE DORMAN still have not restituted a single dollar. Please make all your loved ones, friends, bosses, employees, contrators, sub-contractors, parishioners, peers, fellows, acquaintances know that I will be giving seminars on a wide range of topics, including what you must do now BEFORE Obama gets hold of ALL of your assets. Please peruse my blogs. If you are faithful, you saw my latest Update: Prepaid Legal {stock symbol PPD} has confirmed my suspicions. Prepaid Legal, as Primerica IS IS IS a pyramid scheme fraud scam. I have Links with confirmations and testimonials. - E R Rocky

CATEGORY: ATTORNEY GENERAL A/K/A AG ~ AN UPDATE TO THE ACER FRAUD, THIEVERY AND BOGUS WARRANTY AND WALMART BOGUS WARRANTY, FRAUD, FALSE PRETENSES:

A customer "service" hateful, sarcastic voice woman at Walmart asked what the story was regarding acer. I told her. She bore false witness!!! She stated that walmart has a 15 day warranty. I pointed out that is not true as you have not taken the product out of the package in 15 days and a flimsy piece of trash may last 15 days. A 15 day warranty is a sick, sick joke. It is worthless, hence, NOT A WARRANY!! The hater of customers anti-service rep then said she has an acer and it works fine. I could tell that she was lying. Now that is some customer service!! A lying hateful, sarcastic talking girl employed by Walmart: typical. And overweight at that! Next time I'll tell her: "you believe in acer. Pay back the 313.00 that acer stole from me when they refused to honor their warranty; even asked for 169.00 on top of that! If you buy a vehicle for 20000, do you expect to pay an extra 12715.65 on top of that because the dealer forfeits his warranty while bearing false witness and insisting the vehicle is on warranty ?!?!!"
Learn from this, Walmart! This happened: when Sears-K-Mart, nee K-Mart tried to say the warranty had expired on one of their products, I showed the receipt. Even though it was "past warranty period", they let me replace it. The original only lasted less than 3 months. The replacement {same value; same price; same brand } lasted 15 years. This is good public relations, and, so long as Sears hasn't corrupted K-mart, I will give K-mart a great deal of business and ask thousands of friends, loved ones, students, employees, customers and acquaintances to do likewise. But Walmart has blatantly and obscenely proven that it knows nothing about customer relations; cares nothing about customer relatons; looks down upon you as a slave to be exploited and is condescending toward the people who pay their salaries and make Wal-abominable possible to be a going concern!!!
Further proof is hiring a filthy pond scum like that so-called "customer service representative". AND, after that, she pointed again to the 15 day Walmart warranty!!! WHAT!!! FIFTEEN DAYS AND SHE LIEs AND BRINGS IT UP AFTER I HAD ALREADY SHOT DOWN THAT BLASPHEYMY ?!?!?!!! I MEAN, WHAT A BRAINDEAD DILLDOCK!!
In addition to that, I had the receipt. But walmart cares nothing about cutting their customers slack. An evil operation like that won't last long. Doubtless they are aspiring to be medieval barons with their goal to be for you to have no choice but to do business with them! They must think of themselves as medieval nobles who can do what they want to the serfs. Walmart looks at patrons as serfs; as worthless eaters. That's it!! That's why they are so globalist and love the lying, internationalist propaganda put out by the press, the sorcerer sodomite shrinks, the actors, the scondrel politicians, the university professors, the public school superintendents - "the people that matter". That's what walmart is. And they'll go down. Read Psalms, Proverbs, Revelation, etc. Wal-abominable will go down. Be sure your sin will find you out: Numbers 32:23. For our GOD is a consuming Fire: Hebrews 12:29. ... and the abominable... shall have their part in the Lake Which burneth with fire and brimstone, Which is the second death: Revelation 21:8
E R ROCKY
 4th of May, 2011 by   dan82 0 Votes
I've had same problem with Primerica, I was hired by them about a month ago along with my brother in chicago, these people are terrible they promise you so many things and are very pushy, I guarantee you they will soon be sued for this same reason " being pushy". I paid that $99 fee for me and $99 for my brother, asked for refund they said I should get it in 15days to get refund of $69 which is bullshit because it's been 20 days now I don't see any refund . People stay away from this company ! They're bunch of brainwashed scammers!
 12th of Feb, 2012 by   Lashunda marry +1 Votes
yeah can kiss my dick yeah I don't wanna pay people money who use it for primerica how much out loud lot of money design that she hid in the back my money if ya had a lot of money back
 12th of Feb, 2012 by   Lashunda marry +1 Votes
give me my money you stupid crackers
 12th of Feb, 2012 by   Lashunda marry 0 Votes
I naw I may sound stupid I dont give a shit give me my money for a shoot your f****** head off
 17th of Feb, 2012 by   Nextaxpro 0 Votes
That is FACT. I know I never got my money back from Bonnie Dorman and A.L. Williams. There's a primerica abominable front in my home town. You have to handle these buzzards like you would a used car dealer or ANY INSURANCE sales con scam liar. Buy an insurance policy with me the beneficiary. Deposit $5000 in to my bank account. If you don't refund my "IBA" "background check" - ha ha ha ha ha!!! He he he he he he he he!! A liar above posted that the fee goes to the Feds!!! If you land a job, you will get a background check for NO FEE. You don't pay for your own background check, any more than you pay the DMV, Dept of Vital Statistics, an apt complex, the IRS, hospital, health insurance provider, auto insurance, your bank, credit union, company you applying for employment, etc to surrender your communist insecurity number. To these pirates, you are a CUSTOMER. You are sold a policy and, if you are deceived enough, you attempt to find more VICTIMS to pay their UPLINE. The top of the upline are EVIL FRAUDSTERS whose motivation is to BILK every one they meet, even their relatives and closest "friends". They get the money. Unless you are in the top ONE HALF OF ONE PERCENT, you lose your money paying a mafia street tax which they call a "background check fee", or label it some other fee, depending upon which liar fraud rvp or whomever you are talking with. One percent barely break even or lose a little. The remaining NINETY EIGHT POINT FIVE PERCENT lose money, some as much as SEVEN HUNDRED TO EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS. Some have lost even more than that, like those who get bilked in to a stock trading scheme, selling cosmetics, buyihg "health gym equipment, buying swampland, etc.
The comments exposing the primerica criminal enterprise have been enlightening, but remember - we need to do without the obscenities, cussing and profanity. Thank you:
Rocky
E R ROCKY

7th of Mar, 2012 by   Frank Froese -1 Votes
I paid my $99 and came into the company. Four weeks later, I got my PA State Insurance license, and earned a $100 bonus, thereby getting my initial investment back. Primerica is not for lazy people who think they're going to be millionaires overnight. If you didn't make money in this business, it's because you put in no work. You're lazy. Bottom line.
 3rd of Oct, 2012 by   MROK -1 Votes
Primerica is one big ass scam and the company makes money by recruiting people than selling insurance to people. I will laugh my ass of the day that company falls down. They already have a bad reputation.

Avoid Scams When Donating to Haiti Earthquake Relief