logo

Branson's Nantucket
false advertising
4. (16 mins ago)
www.nycoptics.com
truly appreciate the ease of using your website
5. (34 mins ago)
GLOBAL COURIER SERVICE COMPANY LONDON. UNITED KINGDON
regarding to get lottery prize

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Priefert Mfg.

Posted:    CarK84

Beware

Priefert Mfg.
We spent a small fortune for Priefert deluxe horse stalls and wire D gates. The deluxe horse stalls have had problems with the stall latches, grips and are also rusting. Priefert has already replaced the springs in the latches once and they are beginning to stick and fail again. No amount of lubrication solves the problem. In addition we have more than 50 Priefert, brown wire D gates on our farm. At the time of my original complaint to Priefert all were less than 25 months old with some less than a year old. We even have some that are brand new, never installed, sitting in a covered area and those are rusting. The most severe problem is with rust / corrosion on the wire at the welds and in other places.

On many gates the damage is so severe that the wire is spalling and blowing apart because the wire is rusting so badly.

I am very disappointed in these gates. We have spent thousands and thousands of dollars on them and they will probably have to be thrown out or donated to our local horse rescue. The company asked me to take pictures which I did. After viewing my photos they offered to send me some spray paint which I felt was an inadequate solution. I expected them to step up and replace these gates.

We are 17 miles away from gulf so salt water is not a factor in the degradation of these gates.

Very, very dissatisfied with this companys customer service.

I have bought my last Priefert anything, ever.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Vegas Vacation Scam