logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
DRI*Trend Micro orderfind.com MN
double billed on credit card
3. (30 mins ago)

Posted: 2011-03-13 by    paulphus

EVERY THING ABOUT THEM

price angels
priceangels.com
DO NOT DO BUSINEES WITH PRICE ANGELS, THAY HAVE (POOR SERVICE) AND THERE GOODS ARE RUBBISH)
Comments United States Bad Business Partners
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

19th of Jul, 2011 by   sgumby 0 Votes
yup seems that u were right ... I got 2 or three items from them they were a ok.

But my last order on jun 15 has not arrived, so I try to contact them, nothing there web page and store are all gone

yup they are gone and my $500. last order well you guessed it ...gone oppppps
 20th of Sep, 2011 by   clandgh 0 Votes
I haven't ordered from them yet, that is why I'm checking on here. But your information is not accurate, so it makes me wonder if you are from a competitor's website. The aren't "Gone" and their "Web page and Store" are still 0nline right where they have been ever since I've been getting email from them. So, I still don't know whether or not to order anything. You shouldn't post lies, just be honest. There are plenty of scam sites around to bad-mouth. If you are a competior, you should be ashamed of yourself.
 2nd of Nov, 2011 by   Mr. Roboto 0 Votes
My first order (a cool flashlight) arrived without any problem. For my second order I decided to order $80 in gadgets and gaming gear. That's when the problem started. The package took awhile to get to the US, and when it finally arrived I realized they shipped me a bunch of counterfeit/fake products. Not only was the stuff fake, it was poor quality fake. I contacted them about a return, and they were friendly and told me to ship it to China at my cost and they would refund my money, but they were clear that they would NOT refund the cost of shipping to China. Shipping to China would cost $50, plus there is the risk that customs would open the box and discover that I had shipped counterfeit goods via the US mail. Also I hate standing in line at the post office. In the end I tried to give the stuff away to friends and family but nobody wanted it because it looked fake and didn't work right. I ended up throwing the stuff out since it was just taking up space. If you buy from Price Angels, be warned that the stuff you get might be really crappy. I'll never order from them again, and probably never order from a China/Hong Kong company again since the few dollars I save isn't worth the risk of losing a lot more if they send me crapola.
 27th of Nov, 2012 by   kelly-d 0 Votes
i order an adroid tablet and they steal my money so soon that site going down. i ain had no choice to report them. i ask for my money so it going down.
 27th of Nov, 2012 by   kelly-d 0 Votes
they steal my money. i order an adroid tablet and it never came. i report the site and i hoping they take this site down and if they dont, i will go court with this site. they mess with the wrong one. i want back my money! i hope they read this too.
 14th of Dec, 2012 by   YVON13 0 Votes
I BOUGHT A TABLET AND THEY RAN OUT OF THEM AND WANTED ME TO SEND THEM ANOTHER 5.00 BY PAYPAL TO SHIP THE MODEL THEY HAD IN STOCK I SAID NO GIVE ME A REFUND
THEY WANT TO REFUND MINUS 2.9% AND IT WILL TAKE 30 DAYS
IT ONLY TOOK ONE HOUR TO GET THE MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT WHEN I PURCHASED IT
THESE ARE BAD CHINESE PEOPLE
 9th of Sep, 2013 by   Christopher Franchino 0 Votes
Price Angels. I have made over 12 different purchases from that company. And they make it very clear that they are free shipping could take up to 28 days. And I sell electronic cigarettes I've always got exactly what I'm supposed to. Occasionally we get some bad batteries. But that comes with the territory. You've got a pay very close attention to what you're buying and read everything there is about it. I ordered before and not read about the product . And I thought it was their fault. After checking the advertising it was clearly my fault. Now without a doubt there are some bad companies over there. Just like here. That's going to be in any country. They can't be too bad 70% of what you pick up in a store is made in China. You can thank President Clinton for that one with the free trade agreement. Price Angels are not my friends. They are just business associates, but no matter what I do not talk down about a company in less I know what I'm talking about, because you harm the company. Because like most people I do check out a company that's across seas. And I'm glad I did not read some of the stupidity here.
 28th of Oct, 2013 by   Roy Leon 0 Votes
I have had 3 oders with Price Angels and two have arrived.
The first one took 3 weeks.
the third one took about 2.5 weeks
the second order was placed 48 days ago and still no sign of it.
I contacted their LIVE CHAT and they responded about 4 days later by e-mail.. Told me to be patient it will be here in a few more days.
The second time I contacted them and said that my order was obviously lost when will they re-ship more items, I got the same response
Even if this order ever shows up I'm done with these Bozo's. Don't risk doing business with this company.
 27th of Mar, 2014 by   MIDWEST BUSINESS (TOBACCO) +1 Votes
PRICEANGELS.com is a real Fraud. It looks like they are switching between TMART and PRICEANGELS. IF you try to go to priceangels after you have made a large purchase-- they will block your IP Adress making it impossible to follow up on your order. I have read soo many bad reports from several other websites and they all say the same thing. They take your money and make you wait it out. IF you even get your product that is. Its all a timing thing. How funny that all the good reviews are written in broken english. --not making any sense. Ive just sent them around 650 to start my new business and they most likely will rip me off. I hope that paypal backs me. Up. I am a white dude from the midwest. Please watch out for priceangels. com . After you make you big order, THATS WHEN THEY START REJECTING YOUR IP INTERNEDT ADDRESS so you cant get any resolution.

Should the Rich Pay Higher Taxes?

Latest Groups