logo

ACS Inc USA
Scammers
4. (21 mins ago)
Merrywood Loans.co.uk
unauthorised use of card details
5. (34 mins ago)
marvelous-moroccotours.com
The owner suddenly cancelled everything

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted:    FL_man

Premium White scam

Premium White, Dazzle White, Daz
Des Moines, Iowa
Premium White is the new name of Dazzle White, Dazzle Smile Pro, White Smile, Healthlife, ElitePack, Pristine Health, EZ Kit, WellB Health. Unlike other good business, this company hides its product's name after short period of time. This is definitely NOT a good company to do business with. Customers should avoid buying these brands or getting free trials ( SCAM. There is hidden charge) Do a search on one of these products, you will see numerous complaints about the fraud the company hooked its customers. I had to cancel my credit card to avoid unauthorized charges. Beware!
Comments United States Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of Oct, 2009 by   FL_man +1 Votes
READ VICTIM COMPLAINTS HERE : http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091026101753AAKOHTA STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAM.
 31st of Oct, 2009 by   binscammed +4 Votes
This company is also Dazzle white and will give your card details to its sister companies and sign you up for their products to without you agreeing to it. The master company is Varimi LLC. Google this name and read their Premium white terms and conditions... they are completely different from the terms and conditions of the one on the website that you order from but does explain EXACTLY what they will do and this ties in with what has happened to me and like so many others falling for this scam.
 31st of Oct, 2009 by   binscammed  Best Advice +5 Votes
cancel your credit card immediately and get your bank or credit card company to do a charge back for the money taken from your account. i have done this, I needed to take proof of the scam so I save all the emails and the online chat I had with the company. I proved I had cancelled within 14 days (next day) but I also took my laptop to the bank with saved screen shots of all the adverts, reduced shipping coupons, terms & conditions. It's worth trying as my bank has told me I will not have to pay for anything else from this scam even if they try to debit my new card!!
 1st of Nov, 2009 by   Amy Clugston +4 Votes
READ THIS BEFORE YOU BUY!!!

An article from wired.com detailing the deceitful way this company works:

People who have bought this product, and their stories:

10th of Nov, 2009 by   BristolSpur +4 Votes
Like so many before me I too got taken in by the 'Free' offer. They will constantly refer you to their Terms & Conditions which you supposedly agreed to, however if you check their sales page you will see no reference to Terms & Conditions OR a checkbox to confirm that you have read/agreed to them. They do have a small text area at the top telling you what they will do re future billings etc but this is NOT in the same size of text or within the sales area of the page.
I have read with horor the stories of people attemting to get future mailings stopped & refunds for amounts taken from their credit cards. To assist those that follow, I have listed my actions which appear to have to required effect, however retain copies of all comms. with this company in case you need to refer to your credit card supplier for a Chargeback. I hope this helps... NB below is for a UK purchase, however can be slightly amended for any region. A little long winded - but hopefully of help.
Stage 1 – Go to DazzleWhite web page & click on ‘Live Chat’ under (UK) contact.
Be clear on your objectives, be polite, be insistent if they are being evasive. I failed in only one of my objectives (UK return address) in the scenario below, however that was quickly resolved after about 30 mins.with one free phone call. The best of luck to you all………………………..

Re Live Chat be aware this is a text only medium, you will be first presented with:

Please wait for a site operator to respond. (an exact copy of all questions, answers & actions is listed below).
You are now chatting with 'Paige'
Paige: Hello and welcome to PremiumWhite. I'll be your live operator today. May I know, whom am I chatting with?
you: My name is ………………
Paige: Hi, are you here to place an order?
you: Far from it - I want to sever ALL links to your Company and ALL associated companies.
Paige: Could you please provide me with your full name, email address and postal/zip code, so that I can pull up your details?
you: Name …………………… - Email ……….@………..co.uk - Post Code … …
Paige: One moment please while I locate your account information. ……. (Some minutes later….. be patient.)
Paige: You have been removed from the auto ship program and you will not be receiving any further shipments.
Paige: As per the Terms and Conditions which you indicated that you had read and agreed to before placing your initial order, you were charged discounted monthly installments of $87.62 for the one month supply of PremiumWhite Teeth Whitening which you have received.
Paige: Your cancellation # is:
Paige: …… (was supplied).
you: Paige - your Head Office has stated on many Sites (re Fraud/Scams) that you honour a 30 day refund guarantee if I return the unused product. Please supply a UK address I can return to. Thank you
Paige: We are unable to process return requests via live chat because of privacy and security reasons.
Paige: Please contact our member support staff at our toll-free number for all return information:
Paige: The number to call is 0-808-120-1987. They are available 5:00 AM – 8:00 PM (MST) Monday to Friday. On Saturdays, they are open from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM (MST). They are closed on Sundays.
you: Please confirm that the cancellation number supplied refers to ALL affiliated Sites & products.
Paige: Need not to worry, you have been permanently removed from the auto ship program of the PremiumWhite and, you will not receive and charge for any further shipments.
Paige: When you subscribed to our services, you were automatically enrolled with world club fitness. And, you have to cancel their services as well, if you won't wish to be charged.
Paige: For world club fitness, can you this please call toll free # from UK 0-808-120-2346. They will assist you much better in this regard.
Paige: They are available 5:00 AM – 8:00 PM (MST) Monday to Friday. On Saturdays, they are open from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM (MST). They are closed on Sundays.
you: I am not referring to the Teeth whitening products now - but all the 'Health' sites which are associated to Dazzlewhite (and any subsequent names you trade under) Please confirm all charges will cease.
Paige: Dazzle White is associated with Premium White.
Paige: You will not receive and charge for any further shipments.
you: You have not confirmed that ALL charges will be stopped for ALL associated companies, please confirm.
Paige: You have only that subscription for world club fitness you need to call at above number.
you: Other people that have contacted 'Live Chat' have confirmed that as I ordered on one contact I can (and should) be able to cancel in one contact. Please action the cancellation request with World Club Fitness. Thank you
Paige: I understand it, you would like to cancel your world club fitness . I have gone ahead and cancelled your membership and you WILL NOT be receiving any further charges from world club fitness.
you: Paige, Thank you for your assistance. Please be so good as to supply the UK return address for DAZZLESMILE who I received the latest teeth whitener from. There is no security issue here as you are only supplying company registered information.
you: Paige, we are so close to a complete resolution here, please answer my final question - the phone number you quote is not available to UK callers due to the time difference. Please do not hide behind privacy & security issues when they do not apply.
Paige: It UK toll free number please call after 30 minute.
you: Paige, I will keep trying then ... I may be back. Thanks for your time.
Paige: I hope I was of assistance to you. Is there anything else I can help you with today?
you: Not at the moment - thank you.
Paige: Thank you very much for chatting with us today. We hope the rest of your day is an excellent one.
Paige: Please feel free to come back for any further assistance.
------------------------------------END OF LIVE CHAT--------------------------------------
*** IMPORTANT – cut and paste all the text (as shown above) as evidence of all questions, answers & actions. ***
2x confirmation of cancellations were received (almost) immediately into my Email inbox.
Stage 2 – Call 0808 120 1987 (I got through approx 12:30 PM after about 10 minutes hold) – I have confirmed that this is a free to US Tel. Number.
The Operator will ask how they can help – confirm you wish to return Dazzle-Whatever and that you have cancelled further shippings via the Web Site. They will ask the cancellation number given (so have this handy) – they then give you a long Order ID Number (15 digits) - write this down. They will request that this number is written on the OUTSIDE of the return envelope. They also stated that the return procedure would be confirmed in an Email to my (confirmed) Email address. When asked they stated a refund should be processed within 5 days (doubt that very much) ……….. I have NOT received Email as yet however.

The UK return address advised was:
DazzleWhite ………….. (seems also to be the same for DazzleSmile/PremiumWhite etc.)
BTB Mailflight Ltd
Unit 2B Viking Industrial Estate
Hudson Road
Bedford
MK41 0QB

I would suggest returning via Special Delivery, although more expensive – it must be worth it in case (they) or your Credit Card request confirmation if they are requesting a Chargeback (banking term for refund) from DazzleScam.
 11th of Nov, 2009 by   madd1 +1 Votes
I was dupe into this also. It happened yesterday as I cruise the pages of Sympatico and noticed their advertisement, although it did not look like an advertisement but more like one of Sympatico news or stories on the site. I clicked on to it and it leads me to this creative story by this women looking to save a lot of money on teeth whitening by just ordering the two free trial for under $6!

One product if from south beach and the other is premium white. After ordering, I got a call from this unknown number (201)471-9853 which show as from Bayonne. NJ. I didn't pick up until the 3rd ring. A agent voice saying that they call me to confirm my order and he starts on saying about a free %50 off Walmart certificate and all that. I told him that I just want my free trial ONLY and I dont want any other unauthorized charges on my card and hang up.

I was curious so I type in the number that they call me from and to my surprise a lot of complaints about this number and their elaborate scheme to dupe people in getting the free trial and automatically charge people the membership cost which stated on a very tiny fine print. I was MAD! Called my CC company and cancel my card! Everyone said that its a scam and to me it is a scam, a clever one.

How can these company do this to consumers? I get free trials before and this is not a free trial its more like a FEE TRIAL!

I called both company today and cancel my free trial. Since I order yesterday it should not be too late for them to put a stop on my shipment before it goes out so I dont have to do a RMA and cost me money to ship it back to this scam company. They said its already been sent out...they also said that if I don't send it back to them then they will not refund my money or if the product was used (which I dont want to anymore!)

I already cancel my CC after a few hours so I am hoping to dispute the charge on the card and get a cash back from these scammers. Also, I wont be returning their products just so I can lose more money for shipping back to them so they can ship the same shipment out to a victim? NO!

A note to self. Any free trial requiring credit card number will be ignored, period!

I hope someone find this helpful and inform your friends and family about these scams.
 15th of Nov, 2009 by   StupidMe_TX +4 Votes
People this is a SCAM company!!!

(the main branch of the compnay is at www.new18tv.com) It is a FAKE News channel and FAKE Newspaper Source... They sold many product which like this one .. Product include diet, withening teeth, and working from home. Watchout people!!! I will do more rearching and will sending this company into the court or at least their employee go packing and file for unemployment. I hope unemploment does not paid them too because it is a scam company. BTW employee make sure you do not put this company as your past work reference.

Stay way from their sites.. The Credit Card company do knows about them too... I had already report them to BBB (http://www.bbb.org/), to help other it is your turn to report them to BBB so no more people would not be rip off.

I demand a return for trail that I do not know anything about and that I have not except to. I only agree to buying the product and not the trail. I hope BBB will close this compay soon and conficicated all the properties/finacial and then put all these people on jail that is including the people work there.

For now, I will post warning/complain on every major sites. The bottom line is stay away from this site.
 15th of Nov, 2009 by   Chuck Turner +2 Votes
Another address for this premium white scam company:
Varimi LLC,
PH 4, 100 Lincoln Road,
Miami Beach FL 33139 - USA.

Parent company is Just THink Media

Report them to the Florida Attorney General and the FTC (ftc.gov)
 16th of Nov, 2009 by   Lo and behold +2 Votes
Dear "Your satisfaction is our number one concern, "

You should be ashamed of yourself for working for such a company. Shame on you and shame on every single person [without concience] who has anything to do with such a company.

I spoke to my credit card bank, and they mentioned that, though they don't agree with how these companies operate (and they go under various names), they are indeed valid because "The Terms and Conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, blah, blah, blah., which we have all clicked on. But here's the tricky part - they count on ordinary people like you and me to NOT read the [many pages of the] Terms and Conditions, which I failed to do. Then they have the nerve to say things like, "Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers". Yet it's OK to steal from us?

Well, I'm not the type to sit and stew when someone's done me an injustice, so I've "chatted" with a rep called Falon (or was it Felon as in felony?) and threatened to e-mail everyone on my Contact List, including my client list, and ask them to forward my e-mail to their Contact List, and so on. I've also written several of these complaints. Well, lo and behold, I just received a phone call from Premium White offering me something or other, but I cut him off, and told him that I was cancelling my order. Believe it or not, but all he said was, "No problem, and have a nice day". However, we'll just have to see, and I'll keep you posted. It pays to "raise a little hell".
 16th of Nov, 2009 by   ShopSafe2 +2 Votes
The fact that this "company" has changed names so many times should be a huge red flag to anyone ordering the trial product. My VISA issuer's fraud dept. actually contacted me to let me know that most people who sign up for the trial are unaware of the numerous, immediate charges which hit their credit cards. Fortunately, I was aware of the scam and was seeing if I could game the system. Bank of America has a feature called ShopSafe which provides temporary VISA numbers for online purchases, the main benefit being that you can set the dollar limit of the temporary number. I set mine for $5 and once I got the trial product, I closed the number. That is called KARMA for the scammers and I recommend it to anyone with a credit card that has this Internet protection feature.
 17th of Nov, 2009 by   Amanda1256 +2 Votes
I also got sucked into this scam. Unfortunately, I was already charged the shipping and handling and the charge for the tray kit before I realized. I then cancelled my credit card. I think the most important thing to do right away is to cancel all subscriptions IMMEDIATELY.

I cancelled:

PremiumWhite by calling 1-866-528-6214
PremiumWhite Tray Kit by calling 1-866-843-7617
World Club Fitness by calling 1-866-407-3685

Make sure to get cancellation numbers and request e-mail confirmation of cancellations. I also made sure to take the names of the individuals I was talking to. I then also talked to their live chat operator and confirmed all of my affiliations with their company and affiliates have been cancelled (thanks to the advise provided above). My credit card company is in the process of fighting for the return of the charges that were posted prior to cancelling. Once I receive the package in the mail, I was advised by my credit card company to immediately send it back unopen by mail and get a tracking number and that is what I plan to do!!!

Isn't it horrible people do this kind of thing.
 18th of Nov, 2009 by   scammedbypremiumwhite +1 Votes
The Premium White products are being shipped from an HP Enterprise Services Facility in Des Moines Iowa. Here is their address:

HP Enterprise Services
3600 Army Post Rd
Des Moines, IA 50321
515-237-4435

I suggest we complain to HP (yes this is THE HP) and let them know that they are doing business with a very unethical company. I have calls into HP. At the very least, perhaps they will drop the contract with Premium White. Premium White has messed with the wrong person...class action may be next.
 20th of Nov, 2009 by   8balluk +1 Votes
I Have also been had by this scam. Not going to go into it has it is no different to everyone eles story. The question that i want answering by anyone (apart from the 'scam artists') is the phone numbers 0-808-12-1987 PremiumWhite & 0-808-120-2346 World Club Fitness are these free to uk callers? and also am i going to get another delivery from world club fitness?

Also thanks for the people that have posted on this site they made me ask the correct questions. I asked 4 times were there any other companies with my information. it was then that i came accross this site that made me ask about the world club fitness. Its was only when i said this that they then confimed that i was also enrolled with them. SHame on you.

A question now to you 'Premium Scam' do Will you feel a sense of warmth when you go home knowing that you help fraudently con people into parting with their money. knowing that some of these people will have to unfortunately not buy as many presents for there children this xmas because of people like yourself. What will you think about in 20 years time will you look back in life thinking i had a good life?

Can somebody please answer the top 2 questions? Thank you inadvance.
 23rd of Nov, 2009 by   vigilante3 +1 Votes
These people should be fed head first through industrial mincing machines. Fucking arseholes
 23rd of Nov, 2009 by   Baby J +1 Votes
Exact same thing has happened to me- I am posting my live chat transcript in the hope that it may help someone -sorry it is very long winded, be careful they even try to scam there way out of answering direct questions!

Please wait for a site operator to respond.

You are now chatting with 'Kim'

Kim: Hello and welcome to PremiumWhite. I'll be your live operator today. May I know, whom am I chatting with?

you: My Name is ******** and you have fraudulantly taken an amount from my bank account that I did not authorise, I would like an immediate refund please

Kim: Could you please provide me with your full name, email address and postal/zip code, so that I can pull up your details?

you: *********************************

Kim: One moment please while I locate your account information.

Kim: We have charged you $11.90 on Nov 17, 2009 for International shipping fee for PremiumWhite.

you: Yes I am aware of that, your terms and conditions were not clearly displayed on your order page.Under the Distance Selling Regulations I am entitled to cancel within 14 days. Within 5 minutes of ordering I telephoned and was given a cancellation number of *****. Can you please confirm that you have cancelled my shipment. I also want to re-iterate that I wish to SEVER ALL LINKS to your company and ALL associated companies

Kim: As anybody place an order, their request get proceed to shipping company and the package get shipped out.

Kim: But, We have cancelled your subscription and you will not be receiving any further shipment after the trial shipment

Kim: Your order has been already shipped out, Which will be delivered shortly.

you: I was told you would email me an address to return the shipment to once it arrives - 6 days later still no email?

Kim: We are unable to process return requests via live chat because of privacy and security reasons.

Kim: Please contact our member support staff at our toll-free number for all return information:

Kim: The number to call is 0-808-120-1987. They are available 5:00 AM – 8:00 PM (MST) Monday to Friday. On Saturdays, they are open from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM (MST). They are closed on Sundays.

you: You told me via telephone to the above number that you would email me a return address, please confirm that you will email me the return address

Kim: I apologize, but only our phone support is authorized to provide the return information.

you: Utter rubbish! Please confirm that no further payments will be taken from my bank account by premiumwhite or any company associated with it

Kim: One moment please.

Kim: You will be charge $87.62 after the completion of your 14 days of trial period for PremiumWhite.

you: But I have already told you I dont want a 14 day trial, I do not want your product so how can you justify charging me $87.62?

Kim: Your Trial package is already shipped to you, Which will be delivered shortly

you: Yes for which I have paid for already. So how can you justify taking a further $87.62? I paid $11.90 for the shipment that you have allegedly dispatched, although the order page gave an amount of $1.80??? I have only ever authorised you to take $1.80 from my card and NOTHING FURTHER. I repeat you do not have my authorisation to take any further amounts from my card. Please confirm that no further payments will be taken!

Kim: As per Terms and Conditions, As anybody started a 14 day trial for PremiumWhite with just a basic fee of Shipping. They will receive one month supply of PremiumWhite, but the trial period is just for 14 days. As they decide to keep continue and keep the trial shipment, We do charge $ 87.62 after the trial period. (As each Tube costing $87.62)

Kim: Sorry for the inconvenience. But, We have clearly mentioned everything in our TERMS AND CONDITIONS.

Kim: You will not be charged $87.62 for the trial if we receive the package back before the 14 days trial period is over.

Kim: If the package arrives after that, then you will still be refunded. You are covered under a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.

Kim: Whoops.. Please disregard the last message - I sent it to the wrong person. My mistake.

you: Your Terms and Conditions are on a completely different web site and are not displayed on the ordering page, neither did I tick a box to say that I had read them! And what date is the 14 day trial period from, the date of order or the date I receive them as it has already been 6 days and no sign of your package?

Kim: Trial period starts from the Order date.

Kim: Your order has been already shipped out, Which will be delivered shortly, kindly wait for few days more.

Kim: If you will not receive your package within 14 trial period, you can come back via this live chat again and we will extend your trial period.

Kim: I hope I was of assistance to you. Is there anything else I can help you with today?

you: by law trial starts from date received!

Kim: But, If you will not receive your package within 14 trial period, you can come back via this live chat again and we will extend your trial period.

you: Inconvenience?????? I have had to freeze my bank account and can not acces my money to feed my children, its not inconvenient it is inhumane!!!

Kim: We do not charge $ 87.62 if we receive the package back before the 14 days trial period is over.

Kim: If the package arrives after that, then they will still be refunded.

Kim: But, the returned package must reach our Receiving Department within 30 days of the date of shipment to you.

you: Can you also confirm that you have cancelled my subscription with World Fitness Club and all other associates/affiliates?

Kim: One moment please.

Kim: You are not enroll with any of the affiliates of PremiumWhite.

you: Your terms and conditions state that I have enrolled with World Fitness Club, please confirm that no monies will be taken from my account to pay this company

Kim: I have checked, you are not enroll with World Fitness Club. You will not get any more charge from World Fitness Club

Kim: Is there anything else I can help you with today?

you: Thank you. Now for MY TERMS AND CONDITIONS - I do not authorise your company Premium White or any other associated company to withdraw any further funds from my account, period. In doing so I will take legal action and impose an immediate and non refundable charge of $2000 to Premium White. Thank you for your time Kim, have a nice day, hope you sleep well.

Kim: Thank you very much for chatting with us today. We hope the rest of your day is an excellent one.

Kim: Please feel free to come back for any further assistance.
 23rd of Nov, 2009 by   Canuck 09 +1 Votes
Here is my resolution with them. We will see if it really works or not.

Please wait for a site operator to respond.
You are now chatting with 'Falon'
Falon: Hello and welcome to PremiumWhite. I'll be your live operator today. May I know, whom am I chatting with?
you: This is xxx xxxx
Falon: Hi, are you here to place an order?
you: No, I have cancelled my order from earlier today and have been doing some reading on your website and have found some inconsistent information.
Falon: I will do my best to help you. How may I assist you today?
you: In your refund policy it states When you place your trial order, you will be billed $2.95 in shipping charges if you live in North America and $9.95 in shipping charges if you are a global customer. Last time I checked Canada was in North America; but I was charged $12.90 US.
Falon: Orders outside of the United States pay an additional $9.95 for shipping.
you: Once again that is not what you have indicated in your return policy.
Falon: Please review the Terms and Conditions which you had indicated that you had read and agreed to before placing your order:
Falon: http://www.premiumwhiteultra.com/terms-and-conditions.php
Falon: I apologize, but everything is clearly stated in our terms & conditions.
you: You have confilcting statements. Further stated in your T&C is the statement - "Premium White’s™ authorization to provide and bill for the Premium White™ Products is obtained by way of your electronic signature or, where applicable, via physical signature and/or voice affirmation. Once an electronic signature is submitted, this electronic order constitutes an electronic letter of agency." By the legal definition of an electronic signature this was never sent by me to authorize any of these trial charges.
Falon: Please briefly explain the exact issue you are having and I'll be more than happy to assist till you come to a satisfactory solution.
you: I would like to save your Company and myself both time and money by you stopping the trial shipment that I am sure has not been sent yet. I have contacted my credit card company and they have indicated that they will give your company 2-3 days to reverse charges. If you do not reverse the charges then the charge will be posted as a disputed item in which your company will be charged back the $12.90.
Falon: Could you please provide me with your full name, email address and postal/zip code, so that I can pull up your details?
you: xxxx xxxxxx
Falon: One moment please while I locate your account information.
Falon: As soon as the confirm button is clicked, your order is automatically sent to our shipping department. Unfortunately we are not able to stop the shipment. However, you are covered by our 30 days money back guarantee. If you do not want to pay for the trial all you have to do is send the product back to us. We are more than happy to prevent this charge or offer you a refund once our product is back at our warehouse.
Falon: Also, I would like to suggest that you return the product so we can refund you, rather than contacting your bank, as this will help prevent any inconvenience on both sides.
Falon: If you wish not to be charged, kindly send the unused product back to us. In order to give you the complete written return instructions, I need to send them to your current e-mail address.
you: So once the package is returned I will not be charged anything?
Falon: You will not be charged the $87.62 for the trial if we receive the package back before the 14 days trial period is over. If the package arrives after that, then you will still be refunded. You are covered under a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
you: Then like I have indicated above; since I did not authorize the $12.90 charge I will be following through with my credit card company to get that charge removed.
Falon: I have master cancelled your membership effective immediately. You will not receive any charges from us, and you have been removed from our auto ship system.
you: Thank you for your cooperation.
Falon: Thank you very much for chatting with us today. We hope the rest of your day is an excellent one.
Falon: Please feel free to come back for any further assistance.
 29th of Nov, 2009 by   Chuck Turner +3 Votes
Here is the head office phone number and address for the Premium White Pro scam company:

Just Think Media
Legal@justthinkmedia.com
Customer Service email: customerservice@justthinkmedia.com

Company Owner: Jesse Willms
Address: 527, 52328 Range Road 233, Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

More about this scam company and their history can be found here:

Where to file complaints:
=====================

FTC: https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/

Good luck to all who have been caught by these scammers!
 30th of Nov, 2009 by   Saarinku +1 Votes
As soon you sign up for the free trial, they'll get you hooked up in the membership $87.62. I tried to get the address to return to product, I contacted member services the chat live and they never provide the address and keep telling that the email with the instructions to return the shipment was sent to your email. Don't fall for that.
 30th of Nov, 2009 by   Pledge +1 Votes
I didn't see the T&C's when i ordered, no where did it direct me to the T&C's!!! It was only after I had ordered the product did i notice them and then felt sick. I work for a bank, i'm fully aware of scams but this seemed genuine. I ordered on 15th Nov, the P&P was deducted from my account on 18th, I phoned them on 26th, they advised me to wait till the 10th day and if i've not received it by then to call them back and they would ensure that i am not charged the $87.62. If i did receive it and return it by 3rd Dec they would not charge me. It's now the 30th and no sign of the product. I called again and advised. I also argued that i should be refunded the P&P but constently got 'mam it clearly sates in our T&Cs'. I asked how they post them, are they recorded (so that you have to sign upon delivery) are they trackable? nope! I asked how they could refuse to refund the P&P when they can't prove they have posted it. I got so frustrated I hung up on "Jackie". Mmmmm i wonder if that was her real name?!?!

I next found this site - thank you to the person above who posted their converation above. They obviously run off a script - here's my attempt...

Please wait for a site operator to respond.

You are now chatting with 'Kim'

you: ****** ****

Kim: Hi, are you here to place an order?

you: No I have recently cancelled my membership and want to confirm that all of my affiliations with your company and affiliates have been cancelled

you: *******************

Kim: One moment please.

Kim: When you subscribed to our services, you were automatically enrolled with World Club Fitness. And, you have to cancel their services as well, if you won't wish to be charged.

you: And what is this world club fitness?

Kim: Please call 0-808-120-2346 to cancel your World Club Fitness.

Kim: They are available 5:00 AM – 8:00 PM (MST) Monday to Friday. On Saturdays, they are open from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM (MST). They are closed on Sundays.

you: you haven't answered my question

Kim: The World Club Fitness Package comes with a 40 days trial period so that you can put the diet expert’s extensive knowledge into practice for yourself.

you: I cancelled my membership as i have not received the product. At no time when i was talking to your customer service did they say that i had to cancel any other product

you: Can you confirm if there are any other products that i need to cancel?

Kim: One moment please.

Kim: I have also gone ahead and cancelled your membership with World Club Fitness and you WILL NOT be receiving any charges from them.

Kim: I have cancelled your membership effective immediately. You will not be receiving any shipments from us, and your credit card has been removed from our auto ship system.

you: thank you for your help. much appreciated.

you: I also hope you were of assistance and that i will NOT incur any further charges from you or any of your affiliates.

Kim: I have cancelled your membership effective immediately with PremiumWhite and also from with all affiliates. You will not be receiving any shipments from us, and your credit card has been removed from our auto ship system.

you: thank you for your time. bye

Kim: Please feel free to come back for any further assistance.
 30th of Nov, 2009 by   Pledge +1 Votes
Tgis is the email i received:

Return Instructions

As per your request for Return Instructions. Please follow the Instructions below exactly as outlined when returning your product to ensure proper handling of refund. Make sure to select the return address for the applicable Country you live in..

1. Always make sure the product you are returning is within the 30 day Money Back Guarantee time.

2. Clearly mark your Original Order ID number on the outside of the package being returned.

3. Ask to insure the package against loss.

4. Always ask for a Return Tracking number. Keep this in safe spot for future reference if needed.

5. Address the package to the appropriate address. This is based on where you live.

Return Address for United States of America:

PremiumWhite UNITED KINGDOM
BTB Mailflight Ltd.,
Unit 2B Viking Ind Est.,
Hudson Road, Bedford MK41 OQB

The refund will be processed within 10 business days of receiving and processing the product back into our Warehouse.

How to Leave Your Car Lease Early