logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
American Laser Center
Fraud, possible class action lawsuit
2. (19 mins ago)
Wyzant.com
They are a horrible company and I urge any who wish to tutor not to bother with these scam artists
3. (32 mins ago)
Leor Skin Care
They started to steal from us
4. (1 hr 9 mins ago)

Premier Timeshare Solutions

Posted:    Scammed & Heartbroken

Time Share Re-Sale Scam

Premier timeshare Solutions
This firm contacted us on February 24th of this year. They claimed to “have a buyer for our timeshare”. The buyer was willing to pay top dollar (almost $15, 000), and all we needed to do was pay $1250.00 for a “title search, document preparation, and closing fees”. We paid the $1, 250.00 and were told to expect the completed closing documents once the title search was done. We were told the buyer had already committed to the sale.

After waiting the 2 weeks and hearing nothing, we called Premier (several times until we were finally able to get someone on the phone) only to be told the buyer had backed out last minute. We were also told that our “title search” funds were non-refundable and they abruptly brushed us off. We realized at this point we had been taken. We have since been given the run around by Premier Representatives, and no sale or follow up whatsoever.

So we began to do some research on this firm and found many others on line who have had same or similar experiences with this same firm. It turns out this company was just incorporated 2 weeks before the call we received from them. We have also searched all the addresses on the corporations of C&G Marketing Associates and the many other corporations under similar names with the same officers, and they are either private residences or mail boxes. After looking further we believe this firm was not even a licensed marketing firm in the state of Florida.

It appears (at least to us) that this is nothing more than a scam which takes advantage of people like us who wish they had never even bought a timeshare to begin with. To add insult to injury we are now scammed for another $1, 250.00 which we truly cannot afford in this economy. It is heartbreaking!
Comments United States Timeshares / Vacation Rentals
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of May, 2009 by   Laurab -1 Votes
My Husband and I had an almost identicle experience with thie same compnay (Premier Tiemshare Solutions) in Palm Beach Gardens Florida. Its a shame that people like this are anle to get away this this type of operation, but they hide behind false calim and slick contracts. These people might as well have come into my home and taken the money from my pocket book, they are criminals and thieves. Thankfully we can afford to absorb the loss, but it is a shame for people who are less fortunate than us. My husband on the other hand is seeing red over this. He has been searching all over on the net, and contacting anyone who will listen. Attached is what he has been able to find on the web, I hope this helps other avoid this type of total scam.

Florida Limited Liability Company

Document Images
01/26/2009 -- Florida Limited Liability
 28th of May, 2009 by   Dan Cooper 0 Votes
Thank you for posting.
I was just contacted by this company today.
They asked me about a time share that I had recently sold via a personal friend. I mentioned that I had another time share and they asked which one, where it was located, banked weeks, maintenace fees, etc.
They said they worked different than other companies and had pre-qualified buyers who were looking and they would then match people up. The person stated that since timeshares were unlike homes they would need to do a title and deed search so that the buyer would know that there was no liens or judgments against it. The person indicated that there was an approximately $1300 deposit, not a fee, to have the lawyers do the research and that the buyer would pay for this at closing. At closing I would receive two separate checks one for the deposit from their company and a separate one for whatever the agreed on price was from the buyers.
When I asked about his contact information he mentioned that he was in Palm Beach Garden, FL and the name of the company was Premier Timeshare Solutions. He also indicated his hours: 10 am-4:30 pm EST, a phone number: 561-880-0267. When I asked for his name and extension he said Tommy and that there was no extension since he was the only person in the office during the day, but that there was another person working in the evenings and that a senior advisor might also answer the phone.
He indicated that my particular property was going quickly and that he may have something tomorrow.
Since I have had difficulties with previous companies I decided to do an internet search and found this site.
 1st of Jun, 2009 by   novicetimeshareseller 0 Votes
I was contacted by this company too and they are telling me that they have a buyer who is wanting to buy this property for 6-7 times the top dollar value too. That is what got me thinking if the are even legit and I came upon this website. They are telling me that I may have to put down $750-$1500 to seal the deal just so that I dont backoff and I will get that back once the deal goes through. Just not making any sense to me. Please let me know if anyone has any other experience that can help me decide if I even want to proceed further with this.
 4th of Jun, 2009 by   margaret -1 Votes
I was contacted last evening regarding my timeshare property in Jensen Beach Florida. I have been trying to sell it for years without any success. I have been scammed before with listing companies, so I am very cautious. I told the person on the phone just that. She said that Premier worked differently and that they only worked with pre qualified buyers. She then asked me for $1688.74 for a search of the title and deed which I would receive at closing along with the $21, 000. that the buyer was prepared to pay for the timeshare week. Well, I told her I was not in a position to pay that amount. She quickly discounted it to $788.74. I told her I still could not afford that amount and I asked if they were so anxious to make the sale why couldn't that fee be discounted from the price. Her response was that it couldn't be done that way. I politely thanked her and hung up. I am so happy I didn't fall for the scam - believe me I was tempted. First thing this morning I went to the computer and searched Premier Timeshare Solutions and I found this page. I am so sorry so many people have been hurt by companies like this one. Why is this legal??
 11th of Jun, 2009 by   Rick -1 Votes
I'm so glad to find this site, which confirmed my suspicions. We have also been getting calls about a timeshare we own in Hawaii. When the rep told me that a buyer was willing to pay $26, 000 f0r our timeshare, an unbelievable sum, my thought was "If it's too good to be true, it probably isn't." Even though the rep offered to talk to our lawyer, I figured it was a scam. I know there are reputable timeshare resale companies—we bought from one—but we have to be very, very careful.

Rick
 11th of Jun, 2009 by   Dan -1 Votes
Subsequent to my original post 2 weeks ago I have been contacted 2 additional times. The first was by the original caller two days later. He had "found a buyer for my property". Since I had also gone to the website of my property and an additional website that posts timeshare properties for sale. I knew that the price given of this 'buyer' was not realistic. He again tried to get the same up front money and I simply told him that I have only one credit card and it is tied to my checking account and unless I have the cash in the account I can't use it. I kind of played along that I was still interested.
This person's 'supervisor' called a week later to follow-up. He became kind of indignant when I told him that I was interested, but did not yet have the money and that I didn't have anyone (family or friends) that I could borrow the money from to take advantage of this once time great offer that would be snatched up by someone else very soon.
 12th of Jun, 2009 by   suspicious -1 Votes
Thanks for your willingness to share these experiences. It certainly confirms my suspicions.
 12th of Jun, 2009 by   suspicious -1 Votes
Thanks for your willingness to share your experiences. It confirmed my suspicions.
 19th of Jun, 2009 by   DiBob -1 Votes
Thank you to all of you who have shared your experiences with this "company". Let it be known that you saved us from a similar fate. While the man was on the phone with me, explaining that he had a buyer for our timeshare, I googled the company name and found this site. THANK YOU!!!
 20th of Jun, 2009 by   don't scam on me -1 Votes
My wife got the same call in February and they just followed up with us today. We bought our timeshare for 17, 500. She said that the current offer was 30, 500. That seemed really good to us. Once she started with the pitch and explaining the process, I heard my wife say something like "and what is the deposit for?"

My internal fraud radar started whooping and I typed in the name of the company, put "scam" on the end and found this site. I'm really glad that I did. All of your comments just saved us $1388.54! Thank you to all.
 20th of Jun, 2009 by   don't scam on me -1 Votes
I have a follow-up. I went to Premier's website and clicked on the "Customer Satisfaction Survey". No matter where you click on the following screen, it opens up their Twitter page. I guess that they don't check it either because there were a couple of negative comments and I only had to page down once to get to the bottom of it all. If I had a Twitter acct, I would have added to the heap. If someone comes across this message and can Tweet, post a link back to this site so that others can be warned. It's kind of cool that we could use their own page to warn their potential targets.
 23rd of Jun, 2009 by   socalforever +1 Votes
i have been reading these comments on and off the past month because my wife and i had signed to sell with premier. i was kicking myself for what i had convinced my wife was the right thing for us to do. however i recently received the check i had been promised for the sale of my timeshare. what a relief! i never would have signed if i had read these comments prior to my decision. i would recommend premier timeshare solutions to anyone who asked.
 25th of Jun, 2009 by   Ms. Rev. -1 Votes
Greetings, I am glad I have learned to research companies before spending my money. I received a call today from Premier TimeShare Solutions with the same pitch. I am sorry for those of you who were taken in - and hope some way you can recoupe your funds. I have been burnt in the past and now I am verrrrrrrry cautious.
 26th of Jun, 2009 by   char802 +1 Votes
I was contacted in January by Premier Timeshare Solutions. My husband and I have owned a timeshare in Las Vegas at The Grandview for the last 3 years and have had no luck in trying to sell it...honestly we regretted even buying the damn thing. Premier called us and asked us if we were interested in selling our unit. We had worked with a few listing companies in the past and felt that we had been slighted, so obviously I felt very hesitant. I gave the rep the information because I was told that there was no cost to see if there were any offers on the timeshare. I was curious to know if they could actually find a buyer. To my surprise I received a call a few days later from a man named Kyle telling me that they had an offer on the property. The buyer was willing to pay 23, 500 on our timeshare. My husband and I only bought it for 15, 000 so I was shocked when there was an offer for more than what we paid for in this type of economy. Kyle explained to me that they were working with international buyers and that they were able to charge a high interest rate. He then asked me for 1388.54 to do a series of legal searches. My husband was furious with me for giving out my credit card number to Premier but we have been desperate to sell. Two weeks later I hadnt heard anything so I called them up. Someone in customer service told me that the searches were still processing. A week later I called up again and still nothing. After a month I was beginning to lose hope. I called up again and was told that the searches were completed and that they were going back and forth with paperwork with the buyer. I kept up with the reps...calling and checking up on my property. It took a little time, around two months, but I finally received the purchase documents in the mail, signed them, and about a week later I got a check for 24888.54 - the buying price plus what I spent on the searches. I understand that people are skeptical about these types of companies considering that so many out there are less than credible. No one is more shocked that this whole process worked than my husband and me. We have been pleasantly surprised by this whole experience so I decided to go ahead and let everyone know.

P.S. The best part of the whole process was getting refunded from companies that I've paid in the past...be sure to ask if they can help you with it (maybe its the other companies posting these negative blogs)

Best of luck,
Charlene
 10th of Jul, 2009 by   kars 0 Votes
I am so glad to see the postings of Charlene and socalforever, however remember anyone can post anything. I too was almost convienced that wesley at Premier might be different, but we are soo glad to find this sight and confirm what was my husbands suspicion from the get go. If Premier has sold your timeshare that is great, but for many of us it was just a scam and everyone needs to be aware
 16th of Jul, 2009 by   SNOWDOG1 0 Votes
I just got a call from Wesley Alred (cell # 561-880-0241, office # 561-250-6820) and he miraculously had a buyer willing to pay $6500 more than what I paid for my timeshare that I bought more than 4 years ago. Isn't that amazing, all other forms of real estate have gone down in value but my timeshare has gone up 300%, whoa!! Of course I had to pay for a bunch items in advance of my closing, i.e. ( title search, doc prep, attorney review, etc, etc) but the buyers would re-imburse me, imagine that! Well, needless to say, I wouldn't give Wesley my credit card info because, one, you never pay for these types of items until you have a meeting of the minds and a formal sales contract has been drawn, two, Wesley came up with same lame answer that these things have to be paid in advance of a sales contract; yeah, right Wesley! Don't fall for this scam and the other posters on this site who said they had a favourable outcome, probably work for Premier Timeshare themselves!

Peter
 21st of Jul, 2009 by   huckleberries 0 Votes
These people need to be stopped- file a complaint with the Attorney General of the State of Florida. File with the Better Business Bureau- do anything you can to put a stop to this scam. They have taken me for $2186 and have made excuses about everything imaginable about the buyer. I tried to cancel my contract- if you do- no refund. Buyer has already put down 20%, which is around $6600- so I told them I would sell it for that- waiting on the call now, which I'm sure will have another made up excuse why they can't do that either. Push them- call them every day- demand more information- anyone who says they have had results with this company has to be working for them- go figure. SHAME ON PREMIER TIMESHARE SOLUTIONS AND ANYONE WORKING FOR THEM!!!
 24th of Jul, 2009 by   Scammed in NJ 0 Votes
Count us in as suckers! We got scammed too - signed up in February before any of this fabulous info existed on these creeps. We tried to dispute the charge on our credit card (because they told us we wouldn't have a problem getting a credit if this deal was bad when we asked back in Feb). Well, Premier sends Vis the paper we signed with the Terms & Conditions and they are refusing to give the money back.

Should have known better - if it's too good to be true, it's NOT TRUE!
 24th of Jul, 2009 by   bigbob1945 -1 Votes
the only thing i have bad is that my person wasnt the best person for phone, but somebody said two weeks didnt get their money back. they never say two weeks. you get your refund when it sales. mine was supposed to be 4-6 weeks. and yeah, there was some delays which upset me, but even though it took 13 weeks, it was sold and got refund. i think some wrote a blog prematurely. im selling my other two properties through them too. i dont agree with, after one person complaining prematurely, just hopping on the train and saying crap just cause its taking longer than you thought. sounds just like a bunch of impatient people with nothing else to do other than voice negative things about something that you're totally ignorant on. get a life and maybe you wont be so miserable. misery loves company. this so called blog proves that.
 27th of Jul, 2009 by   pmdiane +1 Votes
When I asked them to prove to me they were legit, they just got impatient and said they legally couldn't do it. This is bull. No one reputable would tell you that. I believe anyone saying anything positive about them either works for them or is getting paid off to do so. You never give money up front no matter what. Clark Howard says You never give money up front. I trust him and his reputation has spoken for itself. If these resale companies were reputable they would already have the money to deal with and not get it from us. They are LIARS and THIEVES!!!

Consumer Warning About Gift Cards