Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Posted:

Big scam

Precision Marketing
precisionmarketing.com
I was contacted on 4/24/06, and told by Precision Marketing Inc, that they had a buyer for my unit in Cabo., and they wanted $750.00 which I sent to them. Then on June 28, 07 of this year they told me for another $600.00 that they had the unit sold and the papers would be here in 6 weeks. Well the 6 weeks is up, and when I tried to call be the gentlemen that called me, his phone was disconnected. Then on the Internet I brought up Resort Locater International, another name they use, and its loaded with complaints.

Another Time Share firm, Global Time Shares in Orlando called me, saying they had a buyer for my unit in Cabo, which was confirmed by a second person that I have the name of, but they needed $900.00 to complete the transaction. After I agreed to send the money, a lady came on the line and asked more questions and said, there is no obligation that this unit is sold. I sent the $900.00 and every time I call them, they put me on hold and nothing happens.

Some News Organization should get onto this scam big time.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of Nov, 2010 by    0 Votes
You have identified the wrong "Precision Marketing" in your weblink. The company you identified is Precision Marketing Solutions, Inc. in NY and writes press releases and does web design. Please remove the link and identify the correct company.

Scam Artists Use New Technique