logo

Tobias Mayer
Birkenstock sandals
5. (30 mins ago)
ScoreSense.com
Money taken out of my account without my permission

Consumer Tips & Tricks

525 Galloway Circle
Alabaster, Alabama
Phone: 205-222-5754
powerconcrete.us
I found powerconcrete on linkedin.com and at first thought he was a real company. I went to his Alabaster, AL Office; he was evicted for lack of payment. I sent him an email and he started sending me crazy emails and posting fake things on line, such as I am not a real person. I was in AL and he had asked me to meet him, he wasn't there when we came by. He also asked me to copy then send my ID and Passport on line to him and he would only speak to me after I send $50, 000. Why would someone send ID to a perfect stranger who was evicted from his factory, which he still lists on his website?

I also talked to Channel 42 in AL.; you can call the director of sales, whom I have talked to several times, so you can verify my existence with her. I also have talked several times with the FBI about this person.

Because of him, I am now working and investing with Mark Taylor, the real company with over 500, 000 homes built. Mr. Schurmann only has photos on his website which does not belong to him. Look at his floating city, the photo's are the work of http://www.floatingstructures.com/. Another company who has asked Steve to take the photos off his site and stop.

I also am working with another victim, Patrick Mauser, and Mr. Zimmerman who had helped him at one time, but Stephen used his ID and his good name to scam people. The list goes on and on.

Mark Taylor a real person, whom I have had several meetings with in person owns a GREAT Company called plaswallusa.com and I found a site where Steve put up called plaswall.us almost the same but notice the difference. I found an article in the Birmingham News Paper, where Steve uses the plaswall.us site, and at that time he was selling plaswall, please see this link http://blog.al.com/businessnews/2011/05/german_entrepreneurs_alabaster.html He is showing his product, which is really Marks product. Look at just how horrible, the lies and how crazy this Schurmann is.

I can go on and on about this horrible man, but you can read it on line. He will attack the people who go against him and make up forms, emails just one lie after another.

I never got to meet him. Some of the things I read is that he is a Virtual Man, he has no offices -I do (my offices are located at 1804 Williamson Court, He has no plant, I do in fact I am just finishing up renting his old location in Alabaster. We came up with a problem, he rented the building under the Plaswall name and he owes a lot of back rent. He also owes Channel 42 News A lot of money. He seems to be hiding from his creditors, police and us.
Where are his Offices?
Where is he living?

No one knows, I think he is one of those scam people; he may even be That Nigerian Scam Artist
Look at his 50 Websites:Remember to ask for Due Diligent and Proof of work, many people just copy photo’s and put up virtual web sites and fake businesses.
Equity Panels
www.powerconcrete.com
www.villainthebox.us
www.powerconcrete.eu

Comments United States Business & Finances
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

PRESS RELEASE

Plaswall Ex-Master Franchisee Accuses Mark Taylor, CEO of Sterling Construction and Development Corporation for $750, 000 Franchise Fraud!

Mr. Schurmann, US Master Franchisee for Plaswall Claims To Have Been Threatened With Aggressive and Unethical Tactics Including a Smear Character Assassination Campaign by Mark Taylor CEO of Sterling and his Associate Richard Waters AKA "Dr. Thomas Jennings"

email: usa@powerconcrete.us

(Alabaster, Ala., July 12, 2012) ----- Mr. Steven Schurmann, CEO of PowerConcrete Building Technologies, have claimed to be a victim of a major Plaswall franchisee fraud conducted by Mark Taylor, CEO of Sterling Construction and Development Corp. According to Mr. Schurmann, Taylor has scammed him out of $750, 000 in total. The money was laundered by Taylor in commissions and franchise fee for a Plaswall franchise, which Mr. Schurmann later found out to be non-patentable in the US.

Lackluster quality of Sterling’s product and Mr. Taylor’s unethical and corrupt business practices forced Mr. Schurmann to resign as Plaswall franchisee in the US. Mr. Schurmann now strives to warn public and investors to be aware of risks involved in doing business with Sterling and other allegedly fake ventures by Mark Taylor. Briefing about his experience in his own words, Mr. Schurmann explains, “I don’t expect to get my money back. My own business is going strong right now. Yet, I just want to spread awareness to protect consumers and people who wish to invest in this fraudulent Plaswall franchise.”

Mr. Schurmann has officially reported Mark Taylor and his "Character Assassination Associate" Richard Waters, AKA "Dr. Thomas Jennings" operating under more than 7 other FAKE ID's on LinkedIn to the FBI for franchise fraud, patent and trademark fraud as well as for cyber harassment. According to him, he has been a victim of threats and harassments from Mr. Taylor and his associates for over one year. According to Mr. Schurmann, the attempts are not just limited to maligning his business reputation using 7 fake LinkedIn IDs and business profiles. In addition to these attempts, Mr. Taylor and Richard Waters have also pulled smear campaigns and personal attacks against Mr. Schurmann’s character and his family as well as more than 900 LinkedIn business associates.

When I initially refused to agree to Taylor's suspicious and seemingly corrupt business activities, he threatened to revoke my franchise and "donate" all the commission money I earned to Nigerians. After resigning as the master franchisee in July 2011, I received threatening phone calls. They started to discredit me as a scammer but that was not what they resorted to. They crossed all ethical lines and posted negative content regarding my family, including my four year old son, adds Mr. Schurmann.

Mr. Schurmann insisted that he wants to warn the public at large and also wants them to decide for themselves. He defines his experience with Mr. Taylor and Plaswall as a big blow to his finances, as well as psychologically traumatizing for his whole family and business partners.

Backing his claims and accusations, Mr. Schurmann has created a website where he shares his story as well as concrete evidences against Mr. Taylor, Plaswall and his associates. In this regard, he has created a series of videos to expose the lousy quality of Plaswall products. An authorized document from Mr. Schurmann's Patent attorney asserts that Mark Taylor does not have any Patent protection for his Plaswall design or product in the US.

More information on this matter can be found on http://www.plaswallfraud.com/.

plaswall@powerconcrete.us, Tel. 205-222-5754. http://www.powerconcrete.us

email: usa@powerconcrete.us

Mark Taylor, CEO of Sterling Construction and Development Corporation Swindles United States Master Franchisee out of More than $750, 000 in Fees and Commissions

Plaswall Concrete Form System Franchise Program Bilks Investor

(Alabaster, Ala., July 12, 2012) ----- After making a heavy investment into what looked like a promising franchise opportunity, Steven Schurmann was recently swindled out of a significant amount of his initial investment and commission fees. Plaswall Concrete Form System Franchisor Mark Taylor, CEO of Sterling Construction and Development Corporation, a company based in Manila, Philippines, promises a legitimate franchise with great potential for its franchisees.

In addition, Sterling Construction and Development claims that the franchise product itself "has created revolutionary solutions for every challenge in whole building construction." Yet, former Master Franchisee for USA Steven Schurmann insists that the claims about its product are unfounded and that the entire operation is a shady enterprise preying on franchisees and customers alike.

When Schurmann first heard about the Plaswall Concrete Form System franchise opportunity, he visited a Plaswall factory in the Philippines and then made the decision to purchase the rights as Master Franchisee for the United States in November 2010 under a $1.5 million contract with a $150, 000 down payment. This allowed him to be the sole franchisee to market the panel building products throughout the United States. What at first looked like a hopeful enterprise became a financial disaster for Schurmann. He received the components of his Plaswall Manufacturing Plant in a 40-foot container without any supporting materials and was then left on his own without any training and zero phone support. "When I asked for support and assistance as promised in the contract, " says Schurmann, "the CEO simply responded by saying he was not my babysitter and that I needed to take care of my own business."

Schurmann operated his franchise under the name of Plaswall Manufacturing & Development Inc. and spent an additional $200, 000 in startup costs. In spite of working hard to recruit a team of agents and then generating over $1.7 million in business transactions for Mark Taylor in a very short amount of time, Schurmann insists that the franchisor failed to provide the promised support to his franchise operations and that Taylor then began threatening to revoke his franchise. Later, Schurmann realized that the franchisor was assisting a Nigerian franchisee to launder money. In addition, Schurmann soon came to believe that the product itself was of inferior quality contrary to the "high standards of quality" claim in the franchise contract. Already beginning to get suspicious, Schurmann further learned that the franchise rights he purchased were for a product that was not patented or trademarked in the United States. Schurmann resigned as Master Franchisee for the USA in July 2011 and never received hundreds of thousands of dollars in contracted commissions still owed by the franchisor.

Though Schurmann has filed complaints with various government agencies, his money has not been returned and the Plaswall Concrete Form System franchise program continues to operate with franchises at a variety of locations all across the world, including the United States, the United Kingdom, India, Mexico, Nigeria, Africa, Australia, Ireland, Dubai, Trinidad, and many other locations. What is most disturbing is the fact that the new Plaswall representative for USA, Richard Waters, is using more than 7 fake ID’s on LinkedIn to promote their shady Plaswall business in USA.

For more information, or to schedule an interview, please contact:

Steven Schurmann, CEO, PowerConcrete® Building Technologies Inc., 525 Galloway Circle, Alabaster, Alabama 35007, usa@powerconcrete.us, 205-222-5754.

PRESS RELEASE

“Plaswall Franchise Fraud uncovered”

You are about to learn the MONEY LAUNDERING activities of Mark Taylor as "FRANCHISOR" of the Plaswall Building System and his

Character Assassination Techniques AFTER he has been able to rip you off for your hard earned money!

email: usa@powerconcrete.us

(Alabaster, Ala., July 12, 2012) ----- According to a recent study by the US Department of Justice, fraud has increased more than 30 percent over the past 24 months, but thanks to an Alabama-based company, residents locally and nationwide will now be aware of the alleged Plaswall Franchise Fraud.

“Plaswall is a non-patented and non-trademarked third world building system and Mark Taylor, CEO of Sterling Construction & Development Corp. originating from the Philippines is trying to enter USA markets to rip off Americans with selling non-patent protected franchise agreements for Plaswall, ” said Steven Schurmann, CEO of Powerconcrete Inc., who is an ex-master franchise holder for Plaswall USA and an alleged Plaswall Franchise fraud victim.

Schurmann explained that although he has allegedly been victimized by Mark Taylor, losing a total of $750, 000 in franchise fees and commissions, his No. 1 goal is to provide information in the field of consumer protection against Plaswall Franchise Fraud.

The CEO’s decision to take his findings public could prove to have perfect timing.

According to Patent Attorney Donald J. Ersler, patent searches, both for pending or issued patent applications filed by Mark Taylor for any Plaswall spacer design, have turned up nothing, even a year after Schurmann resigned from his Plaswall franchise.

“A United States patent application must be filed within one year of the publication of a disclosure document or within one year of the first sale of the invention, " Ersler said in a written statement. “Mark Taylor has been selling the old Plaswall spacer design, at least since the filing of the Philippines patent application in 2009.”

Ersler went on to say that Taylor does not have any protection for any spacer design in the United States.

“However, Mark Taylor could have an unpublished United States Patent application pending, which was filed within one year of the first sale of his invention, ” Ersler noted.

According a letter from the US Patent and Trademark office, “the referenced Plaswall trademark application is being returned to you because it does not meet the minimum requirements for receiving a filing date for the reason(s) stated below.”

“This is a clear warning for everyone that Mark Taylor is trying to sell Plaswall Franchises in the USA without any patent rights and without any trademark rights, ” Schurmann stressed.

The bottom line, Schurmann said, “When people see the brand Plaswall, Mark Taylor, his Character Assassination Assistant Mr. Richard Waters from Nashville, TN and Sterling Construction and Development Corp., they should run the other direction.

ACCORDING TO HIS OWN STATEMENTS

MARK TAYLOR, FRANCHISOR OF THE INFERIOR PLASWALL BUILDING SYSTEM

IS INVOLVED IN MONEY LAUNDERING TRANSACTIONS WITH NIGERIANS

&

CHARACTER ASSASSINATIONS AGAINST STEPHAN SCHURMANN – HIS EX-FRANCHISE FOR USA!

(Taylor just makes him self look like what Americans envision a scam artist will act like to black mail their victims…)

MARK TAYLOR HIDES IN THE PHILIPPINES AND IS TRYING TO SCAM PEOPLE ACROSS THE USA NOW WITH HIS

“NON-PATENTED AND NON-TRADE MARKED PLASWALL BUSINESS”….

PLASWALL FRAUD WARNING TO ALL

GO TO:

12th of Jul, 2012 by   plaswall 0 Votes

Our main facilities are in Manila Philippines, because its so corrupt here that I can buy a Police officer for $150 per pop.

I also do MONEY LAUNDERING FOR NIGERIANS!!!

Our Plaswall group of companies including myself Mark Taylor, as "the mentally ill boss" and my "toxic" assistant Richard Waters and his ugly wife Heather, are highly specialized and trained to destroy our competitors and ex-franchisees by slandering their reputation.

We are advanced experts in creating excellent SMEAR CAMPAIGNS against anybody who does not obey to our corrupt rules.

Our latest Character Assassination victim is POWERCONCRETE® INC. Great company with a far better product than my own Plaswall shit, thats why I want them DEAD...

Our character assassination techniques and smear campaigns include but are not limited to:

create false statements and an enormous amount of lies to confuse the public
write false reports about our competitors and ex-franchisses to discredit their reputations
take over their customers by calling them and offer to build their new projects cheaper with Plaswall
Involve family members including wife's and small children to cause emotional terror within the family of our victims
post all over the Internet fraud warnings on our competitors and ex-franchisees to ensure we can roll in with Plaswall
kill anybody in our way with whatever dirty tricks we can think of. This also includes Nazi Style character defamation
Slandering all business relations of our competitors and ex-franchisses to ensure we slowly drive them out of business.
I am Mark Taylor, CEO of Plaswall an expert in Cyber Bullying, Cyber Harassment and excessive lying to get it my way. My character assassin slave on the right picture, Richard Waters, AKA "Dr. Thomas Jennings" and his sick wife "Heather" are almost as good as me. I am the master mind behind our global Plaswall terror group. If you don't obey to our corrupt rules, we destroy you!

Here is one of my victims, which is my ex-master franchise for Plaswall USA:

First I will cheat you out of your money by selling you my lousy Plaswall franchise (which is non-patentable in USA) for $1, 500, 000 and if you complain I tell the world that YOU are a fraud, a scammer and a "virtual reality" company to kill you for good!

If you wish to see a master piece of my character assassination work you just have to go to: www.stephanschurmann.com to see how good I am in destroying other peoples reputation.

Plaswall Status Update!

I almost forgot to tell you (BECAUSE I AM A SICK LIAR...) that on Wednesday, May 30, 2012, status on the PLASWALL trademark changed to MISASSIGNED SERIAL NUMBER. a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for PLASWALL by Sterling Construction and Development, Inc., Carmona, Cavite 4116.

The United States Patent & Trademark Office (USPTO) has given the PLASWALL trademark serial number of 85550718. The current federal status of this trademark filing is MISASSIGNED SERIAL NUMBER. The correspondent listed for PLASWALL is DOUGLAS L. WATERMAN of DOUGLAS L. WATERMAN, ATTORNEY AT LAW, PL, 2561 OAK FOREST DR, ANTIOCH, TN 37013-1840 . The PLASWALL trademark is filed in the category of Non-Metallic Building Material Products . The description provided to the USPTO for PLASWALL is Concrete building materials, namely, formwork comprising of modular non-metal wall panels that are intended to be filled with concrete, or cement fibrous material.

NOTICE OF INCOMPLETE TRADEMARK APPLICATION

Serial Number 85/550718

The above-referenced trademark application is being returned to you because it does not meet the minimum requirements for receiving a filing date for the reason(s) stated below.

DON'T YOU DARE TO WALK AWAY FROM ME!!!

I AM MARK TAYLOR, TRYING TO SELL YOU MY LOUSY PLASWALL FRANCHISES IN USA WITHOUT ANY PATENT RIGHTS AND WITHOUT ANY TRADEMARK RIGHTS.

PLEASE CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING TWO LINKS TO SEE THE OFFICIAL REPORT FROM TRADEMARKIA AND THE UNITED STATED PATENT AND TRADEMARK OFFICE

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE ORIGINAL REJECTION LETTER FROM THE UNITED STATES PATENT AND TRADEMARK OFFICE

12th of Jul, 2012 by   thermotec2010 0 Votes
Stephan schurmann such a funny guy, the game is up buddy the truth is out your fairy tales dont work, we do not market out product we only give to approved partners so you smear campaign is for nothing, compete was of laptop electric, you now know Americans are a lot smarter than you though, Riji Dixon told me all about you when he was here this week, he is flying back to USA to start Plaswall on his executive homes, you need to change you name, change your scams and have plastic surgery its your only hope of cheating more people, we will expose the world to the truth about you and what you are there are 100, s of people making sure this happens, you will not be allowed to do this to anymore innocent people the Americans are not going to let you as they are good people . i saw as great video on youtube did you see it : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk5V0HUH7yc man its funny the other one to : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3upP-2oEJc i think Queen wrote this son in your honor, the other video is not so funny but is you all the same : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLOa3P3VF_s would like to see you explain that one

Oh my the way did i mention all your companys dont exist and you are a Phoney, show one project, show one clients please !!, i have a few thousand on my site how about you ?? Reality Sucks right !
 13th of Jul, 2012 by   plaswall 0 Votes
OUR PLASWALL COMPANY & CHARACTER ASSASSIN HISTORY

I am Mark Taylor, CEO of Sterling Construction and Development Corp (PLASWALL) who is a pretty screwed up Character Assassin, Cyber Bully, Family Harasser and building system technology thief, copy cat designer and Franchise Fraudster selling non-patentable Plaswall franchises into USA.

Here is one of my victims, which is my ex-master franchise for Plaswall USA:

I am Richard Waters, AKA "DR. Thomas Jennings" trying to discredit Stephen Schurmann as a Professional Con Man and Liar by posting as many FALSE SMEAR CAMPAIGNS online as I possibly can... Bear with me, my pea brain is not that fast to keep up with all my own sick shit...

I am mixing up my 7 FAKE Identies and get already confused... Sorry, I am a real DUMB ASS... just look at my ugly face, then you will know...

You are about to learn about my MONEY LAUNDERING activities of as "FRANCHISOR" of the Plaswall Building System and my Character Assassination Techniques AFTER I have been able to rip you off for your hard earned money!

MY FRANCHISEES HISTORY:

Mr. Stephan Schurmann made the WRONG decision to purchase a Plaswall Master Franchise for USA from me for $1, 500, 000 in October, November of 2010, promoting a permanent concrete formwork under my crapy brand "PLASWALL".

Unfortunately, Mr. Schurmann discovered that I, MARK TAYLOR involved myself in "shady money transactions" with Nigerians and I offered Mr. Schurmann NO support as franchisor. Mr. Schurmann was threatened by me on every occasion to "revoke" his franchise, even though Mr. Schurmann brought me more than $1, 750, 000 in business transactions to the table!

After months of "power games" with me, Mr. Schurmann finally discovered that the Plaswall franchise rights he purchased where NOT patentable in USA and above all I still did not care to give him any franchise support as Plaswall franchisor. I had Mr. Schurmann's money already in my hands, so why would I give a crap to support him?

Even though I tried to manipulate Mr. Schurmann, to obey to my corrupt business rules, to my surprise Mr. Schurmann resigned in July 2011 as Plaswall master franchisee for USA. That really pissed me off, bcause I am a CONTROL FREAK, so I decided to destroy his new business PowerConcrete Inc. and Mr. Schurmann's family.

I quickly registered a new domain under www.stephanschurmann.com as part of our Character Assassin and SMEAR CAMPAIGN and we contacted more than 900 business associates of Schurmann on LinkedIn to kill him and his new company PowerConcrete Inc. for good.

I am a good Christian. Trust me, because my black buddy Richard Waters operating under 7 FAKE ID's on LinkedIn wrote me some FAKE references for you all to see...

I am good at using people including all the nasty prostitutes I go to….Why would I love my fat and bitchy wife….? I am a good Christian man; my hookers can confirm that… Trust me, because I said so!

13th of Jul, 2012 by   plaswall 0 Votes
OUR PLASWALL COMPANY & CHARACTER ASSASSIN HISTORY

Here is one of my victims, which is my ex-master franchise for Plaswall USA:

If you wish to see a master piece of my character assassination work www.plaswallscam.com
 16th of Jul, 2012 by   thermotec2010 0 Votes
Details of Association with Mr Stephan Schurmann from Sept 2010 to July 2011 USA Business

Below is links showing the modus operandi of a Mr Stephan Schurmann whom was introduced to us here in Manila, he presented himself as 21st equity a global building system and finance company, he expressed huge interest in our Plaswall building system stating that he would like to take a non exclusive local franchise from us in Manila ( he would be one of six existing here ), he started by adding our product to his website with all our pictures and details as if it belonged to 21st equity, we confronted him and asked to change it many times as he was not portraying the truth, this was borderline identity theft, he then after finding a factory location in Manila started to open the unit, however before it was even opened he advised he had a JV in the USA that was interested in the system and would I allow him to go to USA, I asked that the client or partner visit us in Manila and see the system first, this they did, very nice gentlemen from Alabama, seams very honest genuine people so I was ok with the request to transfer his purchased materials and equipment to USA and give him the opportunity to start in USA with these people, during his moving of goods to USA he announced that the JV is now off the client or partners are no good, bankrupt and lousy businessmen who just wanted to steal the product for themselves, as goods were already committed to go and he had cancelled his rents here I gave him benefit of doubt and allowed him to continue as he said he will do it without partners and he will work hard to make USA our flagship overseas operation, we allowed him to start, we then start finding out he registered our plaswall ( trademarked) name as the name of his company and opened a website plaswall.us, this is not allowed by our agreement as the names and products plaswall will always remain the property of Sterling, plaswall name, details project pictures ect can only be used with permission, the identity he portrayed in the USA was as if he owned it and was the source, and also added many false statements about his company which we objected as false advertising, only details in small print on the displayed patents told anyone who owned the system, he even stated to one respectable gentleman in USA that he owned the entire group and had just sold off his rights to plaswall for global to sterling group so he could concentrate only on the USA.
He in April just days after opening in Alabama tried to sell exclusive right to the UK market to a group from Liverpool ( all docs with me ) but by million to one chance they met through another friend my legitimate UK representative a Mr Mike C. and were told that plaswall.us is not the owner of plaswall but the real owner is Sterling Manila, they contacted us to confirm this and provided email copied of his offers dating from April 2011, I consequently met them in July in the UK at my house where they told me the full story of Schurmanns attempt to defraud them, consequent to this we were contacted by a Mexican client that had had dealings with Schurmann a very nice genuine guy named Miguel Vargas, the group had become suspicious of Schurmanns activity’s bad attitude and continual insistence that money be paid before anything can be done, upon asking questions as to where all the buildings shown on his website are and how they can see them he after being pressed in more detail technically blew them off telling Mr Vargas rudely forget it you are to stupid to understand and sell our systems . Mr Vargas USA partners also contacted Mr Schurmann for verifications and were un satisfied as to his explanations, his bottom line same pay first, they were suspicious and did checking and uncovered rip off reports about Schurmann and spent time to find true source of plaswall, they contacted our website contacts page initially, they asked questions and were given truthful advise they then asked Schurmann if this information’s are correct he replied that they have contacted the owner of Plaswall without his permission therefore he will do no business with them ( he would know by this time that truth is out)
These gentlemen have recently visited Manila and know are fully aware of the truth regards Mr Schurmann .
Once Mr Schurmann realised that Manila now knew what he was doing he sent out emails to all our clients and partners accusing of many things from money laundering to USA patent fraud, and within hours opened his new website with trade marked name powerboard, he had pre planned evidence of which will be the date of his registering of powerboard, this his plan all along to switch the identity, the sad thing is he has never had any intention of selling panels as per his franchise agreement his intent is to take licence fees only and never deliver anything, he has roped in on his new website all his old cons, cement, financing, syndicated factories, floating terminals ect etc, not one of these deals has ever been done and not one single house has ever been delivered by Mr Schurmann companies, the identity is a carefully crafted Virtual company designed to trap and exploit people into buying into his schemes, if you read his website and see the claims made it is un believable, but be warned just challenge him and he will attack your company name, reputation in anyway he can his entire universe online is a lie so adding more doesn’t bother him he has no remorse or conscience .

This is his email in response to allowing him to start in USA .
From: "21st Equity Homes-Manila, Philippines"
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 11:30:23 +0800
To:
Subject: Re: News on franchise USA
Mark,
I honestly could not ask for more! This is a great offer from you and I appreciate the trust and confidence you have given me. You are not only a great business partner to have but I great friend too! Thank you for giving me this amazing opportunity. I will do my very best to make the USA operations a mutual beneficial success!
best regards
Stephan

Below is some links we have uncovered about Mr Schurmanns activity’s in last few years should explain to the public what we are dealing with and leaves a lot for Mr Schurmann to explain .

This is what happens when a reputable Movie producer has dealings with Mr Schurmann and exposes him has a conman
/link removed/
Post lies and attacks the man for no reason other than he exposed him then posts under different name, but caught out by using same name again to attack a reputable broker for same thing exposing him

This is what happens when a reputable broker has dealings with Mr Schurmann and exposes him has a conman
/link removed/

This is what happens when Mr Schurmann doesn’t like the postings on rip off report, he attacks rip off report and owner directly trying to convince the world he is honest and rip off report is allowing lie to be posted about him and rip off report itself is a con, then ironically uses rip off report for his own lies and attacks against any innocent party that exposes or questions him.

Note the below postings are all 2008 and 2009 to 2010 early, now this is before any involvement with us he was introduced to us in Sept 2010 so is the true experiences of others, note the fact that he tries to convince public that he is a global group when he is realy a one man band with no projects, track record or even a single deal or building done todate .

/link removed/

This posting was done by someone in USA suspicious of Schurmanns wild claims on website, v, s existing information already on the net about him, including to our shock a link to the rental house he had while he was here in Manila, we were shocked at this as he was in our office the day after he did this smiling and thanking us for giving him the opportunity to be the pioneer of our system in USA
www.mortgagegrapevine.com/thread/?thread=597462

This is the link to a youtube video posted by the owner of the house, we were shocked to see the address is the address he gave and is on his franchise agreement with us, we do not know why he did this other than for some sick revenge against the innocent owner . what kind of man does this ?

Since his exposure for fraudulently attempting to sell our systems around the world in April just 30 days after opening USA operations and then Mexico and after numerous complaints from customers we in July finally confronted Mr Schurmann and revoked his franchise due to numerous violations of the agreed and notarized terms and conditions, his immediate reaction was to send emails to all our clients and partners globally and hacking our export staffs yahoo account to send emails to all his classmates and friends and business associates, this guy is a conman but more is a sociopath he will attack anyone who exposes him with lies, deceit and doesn’t care at all about any of the consequences, we have filed cases against him here in the Philippines, we know a police report for the criminal damage he did to the house has been filed to police and they are looking for him, we have had recently visitors from Alabama USA here for one week to see for themselves our operations and take back information against Mr Schurmann and his long time corrupt cyber scams, US authority’s have been advised and we have started legal proceedings against him, we ask all persons with any involvement with Mr Schurmann to do due diligence and be very careful he is a smooth talking believable conman that will use anyone for his own purposes and plans, he is even manipulating a local German national he befriended in the same subdivision that he wrecked the house in, his car and personal goods have been handled by this guy and he emailed him lots of lies to get him to email back to him concerns ect, he then used these manipulated emails to try to create bad impressions and has posted them on his website, the man iam sure is innocent yet now will appear as his willing accomplice in the house criminal damage case and the cases we will file against Schurmann, he is a cold hard manipulator of anyone for his own purposes and plans .

The good thing is many honest people have started stepping forward to assist in exposing and bring to account this criminal con artist, for note on all his malicious edited and fabricated postings he due to anger and directed personal attacks he forgot to defend his façade of global world leader in building systems 7 offices worldwide, thousands of projects, he has actually posted himself statements from me where it is stated he has nothing to offer and has no projects offices or track record, in his haste he is exposing himself to the world, the truth will prevail here and the world will know what he is .
I apologise to any person that may be effected by this mans actions its is my fault for placing trust in him however we shall just maintain to advise the truth .
This company has been built from scratch for over 10 years by dedicated hardworking people and has an impeccable record in the industry, we have partners in UK, Ireland, India, UAE, Nigeria, Tanzania, Trinidad, Australia, Qatar we have build over 30, 000 buildings, we also do not enter into any Franchise operations without first meeting the group, we have worked with many great partners overseas for last 7 years building many prestigious projects this is undeniable facts that can be verified along with the undisputed ownership of Plaswall by patent and Trademark, Mr Schurmann is a professional internet fraudster as born out by the evidences against him, we will use the full force of the law to bring this man to justice in both Manila, USA and UK and where ever else he may try to operate for the crimes against us and the criminal damage done to an innocent landlady here in Manila that had her lifetime collection of ceramic destroyed by him in a fit of rage, he has posted many lies and distortions about our company in order for him to try and leave the path clear for his copy of our system in the USA clearly visible on his website www.plaswall.us he has taken our pictures off the site ( he know legally he has to ) but anyone who knows our system can see, in the videos he clearly shows on TV our plaswall system .

Regards Mark Taylor

Sterling www.sterlingforms.com we shall post all these links to ensure customers are notified and warned so as not to become victims of Mr Schurmann
12th of Dec, 2011 by thermotec2010 0 Votes

his new identity is Steve Schurmann www.villainabox.com and yes that is villain a box apt really, please do your homework not difficult to expose him for what he is .
26th of Mar, 2012 by oca talag 0 Votes

Any latest update to this allegations?
Why this company still exist in the construction business ?
The business proposal we recently received was unsigned by the subject person.
20th of May, 2012 by thermotec2010 0 Votes

Mr Schurmann is currently in hiding in Florida as he has angry investors looking for him, he is now opening a new line of scam called www.powercaskets.com indestructable caskets !! as if the owner will complain ?, its just another of his elaborate virtual reality factory scams, he has built nothing ever and never will its all about the fees nothing ever delivered . complete fraud and scam artist be warned do your homework .
29th of May, 2012 by Schurmann 0 Votes

Mr Stephan / Steve Schurmann has closed his Alabama factory :
PowerConcrete™Building Technologies Inc.
21st Equity Homes Manufacturing Inc.
525 Galloway Circle
Alabaster, Alabama 35007
USA
And is now officially on the run from clients and Authority's and FBI in Alabama, thought to be hiding in Florida, any information on his location would be very much appreciated, please post here

this man is a conman be warned
29th of May, 2012 by mark taylor 0 Votes

Stephan Schurmann this is who authority are looking for, reward being offered
 4th of Sep, 2012 by   Schurmann 0 Votes
I want to make these statements very clear, this article written by the Notorious Con man Stephan Schurmann is beyond obscene, inappropriate and unprofessional. This article offends every fiber of my being and I vehemently oppose all aspects of this written garbage. First of all, I am an Ex-Law Enforcement Officer; I was a Police Officer for a very prestigious Law Enforcement agency for ten years. To be one in this particular jurisdiction, one has to be a citizen of pristine standing. To call my associate Richard Waters a “Child Molester” is beyond slander and offensive in the very nature of its illegitimate posting. Stephan Schurmann is a man of deep seeded issues of conning and stealing from honest Americans and citizens in the professional community. He has no conscience and no remorse for his thievery and misdeeds. Richard Waters is an outstanding member of our church community, colleague in our company, and Father of children in our community. It is incredibly offensive and of great personal distaste that this man Stephan Schurmann would have the audacity to slander a God fearing man in our local community. This Con man, Fraud expert, and professional thief would continue to act in such an abhorrent manner is beyond excusable and we can’t wait until he is arrested and properly brought to justice before our judicial system. This man is a non United States citizen and is arrogant and brazen in continuing to con Americans out of their hard earned money. Mark Taylor, founder of Sterling Construction in the Philippines is also an incredibly decent and honorable man. Stephan Schurmann is the one responsible for threatening comments of extortion to Mark; how so? In one of Stephan’s rant and ravings, he stated: “Until you pay me, I will make sure to ruin your name, reputation, and company.” What kind of working Professional makes a claim like this? What kind of indecent person would go to such obsessive extent to hurt, ruin, and destroy good people out of pure spite? The answer is a person like Stephan Schurmann who has narcissistic personality disorder and obsessive compulsion to try to ruin people’s good standings in their community with utter trash and indecency. The term “Evil wins when good people do nothing.” I am a good person, an upright standing individual in my community and I will NOT stand for this false and disgusting slandering by a non-American citizen.
This next part is off of Stephan Schurmann’s one of many websites.
Please note how unprofessional and indecent his rating and ravings are:

Mobile Phone Insurance Fraud