logo

power4patriots Complaints & Reviews - not contact when asking for refund

power4patriots Contacts & Informations

power4patriots

Posted: 2012-05-09 by    JuicyJay

not contact when asking for refund

power4patriots or Reboot LLC
power4patriots.com
i bought a bunch of these DIY energy products - this is the only one that was not delivered. I tried calling the number but I can't leave a message and it asks me to send an email - they are full of it, because no one checks that email as no one has responded to my complaints over the last month. It pisses me off that you charge so much for a product, but yet have no infrastructure in place to deal with your customers. the BBB rating is BS - these guys are a fraud scam.
Comments United States Books
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Jun, 2013 by   carl whitlock 0 Votes
I ordered the material last year, I received one DVD and that's all, no books or any other material like promised, I tried to contact the company but kept getting a run around, tried to cancel the credit card payment but was unable to do so, as far as I'm concerned, It's a scam and could not believe that Glenn Beck was involved with it, my next E-mail will be to him.
 27th of Jun, 2013 by   SecretPrepper 0 Votes
What happened to www.myfreeseeds.com? There is nothing on the internet that comes up when typing in their website. Just goes to show, NOTHING IS FREE. What a bummer, just when I thought I would add to my seed bank. OH BOTHER!
 21st of Jul, 2013 by   heraldo 0 Votes
After listening to the ad and watching the drawing animations for about 3 minutes, I got fed up. It's like I was saying get to the point, get to the point. I couldn't wait anymore. Based on the comments I read here, I did not miss much. Anyway, I built several solar panels, got some 100Amps batteries, a charger and wired up some 12 LED lights for the house; mainly the garage and kitchen. Works just fine for me and it was my starting point. But seriously, it can get a little complicated if you really want to go all out. I would recommend a pure sine wave inverter and it can be expensive, as well as good batteries, a charger, etc. Finding good cells can be expensive and working with then can be tricky. I can't tell you how many cells I broke when putting my panels together. You can buy 150 watts panels from China for about 60-80 cents per watt with a minimum order of 20 panels. That is about $120 per panel. This is what I spent on making 1 panel when you add the cells, wood, glass, cell sealant and time. As soon as I get some more money, I will buy instead of making them.
 4th of Feb, 2014 by   Hanifah Rahman 0 Votes
Hi... So I checked my bank statement today and found that Power4patriots had debited more money than they should have. Could have been my fault I'm not sure. I emailed them at help@power4patriots.com and the response was almost immediate. I'd say within ! minute I had a response with reassurance that they would look into and resolve the issue soon I will keep you posted..
 7th of Feb, 2014 by   Hanifah Rahman 0 Votes
Ok, I posted a couple of days ago about them taking to much from my account and that I would wait and see what happens. Well, when i contacted them via email (help@power4patriots.com) the response was almost immediate. I was emailed a response within 3 mins. of contacting them.

They replied that they were sorry for any mistakes and assured me that they would look into it. I was contacted again within 2 hrs. where they apologized for any misunderstanding about the billing process and assured me that my money would be returned to my account within 5-7 business days. That was 2 days ago and when i checked my account today the money was refunded. And they gave me a free gift to boot. My choice of 3 survival meals.

My experience with Mr. Bates and his company has been nothing but positive.
My suggestion is not to call but to email this company for a better response. And I will be ordering more products from him because of his fast response.
 10th of Aug, 2014 by   nurse wrks hard 0 Votes
Thank all of you for taking the time to share your experiance. I was wonderin...these are definately the end times and even those who refute the bible know it. This Bates is preying on that

Help for Homeowners: HARP 2.0