logo

Skyline Shirts
Scam
4. (1 hr 24 mins ago)
Snap for mOBILE
Placed subscription charge on cell phone bill not ordered
5. (1 hr 24 mins ago)

power4patriots Complaints & Reviews - not contact when asking for refund

power4patriots Contacts & Informations

power4patriots

Posted: 2012-05-09 by    JuicyJay

not contact when asking for refund

power4patriots or Reboot LLC
power4patriots.com
i bought a bunch of these DIY energy products - this is the only one that was not delivered. I tried calling the number but I can't leave a message and it asks me to send an email - they are full of it, because no one checks that email as no one has responded to my complaints over the last month. It pisses me off that you charge so much for a product, but yet have no infrastructure in place to deal with your customers. the BBB rating is BS - these guys are a fraud scam.
Comments United States Books
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

20th of May, 2012 by   closeup -1 Votes
Hey, this guy Frank is a fat mouth. His spiel was so annoying I couldn't listen and when he finally got to the point after complaining for fifteen minutes he tried to say that solar and wind power were surprisingly affordable and then tried to sell this stuff to me. What a huge waste of time. Just another scam, scam, scam. And this guy is supposed to be just a regular guy. Unbelievable!!!
 8th of Jun, 2012 by   Sue B, O'Dea -1 Votes
As a Senior Citizen without the strength to build solar panels and windmills ect. I wanted to find reviews on this company so if it's legit, I could hire a handyman to do this. It is like weeding through a puzzle. The information is lacking. I found one review but getting through the persons statements was almost impossible. I never could figure out what the person was trying to say about the product. I figured he was someone hired by the company to write something that is really subterfuge.
 19th of Jun, 2012 by   kityrob777 -1 Votes
I am an 80 year-old female who is trying to cut expenses. Thought this might be something at a reasonable price that would give us information. My grandson can build anything. I paid for the set and never have received a word from them. Took my money and my experience is the same as an earlier person. They don't answer email and you can't get them on the phone. Total rip-off. I am going to contact a few of the people they lists as supporters. Surely they don't want to support a total scam!

Kitty
Atlanta area
 21st of Jun, 2012 by   rob@b.b. -1 Votes
I am skilled at many different trades but this one struck my interest so I checked into it & like a fool I paid for it online and so far my experience is this: They sent me ONE book and ONE c/d and charged me TWICE plus the same results as everyone, two different phone numbers that are absolutely useless and no e-mail returns! This guy is a red blooded p.o.s. for pulling this crap, but shame on me for thinking it was a legit deal! I would love to be proven wrong but its not lookin that way so far...
 22nd of Jun, 2012 by   rob@b.b. +1 Votes
I posted the previous complaint and feel strongly to retract what I said. They called me back later that day & immediatly apologized & refunded me what was owed and gave me a tracking number for the rest of my items that were in route...they had a shipping mistake & thats why I didnt recieve it all but she said I could keep what I got as an apology which I find more than generous..still not sure why it took several hours to reply but maybe I should work on my patience!
 5th of Jul, 2012 by   Kat_3 -1 Votes
Hey thanks folks for your comments! I was thinkin on ordering this, but I think I will wait to see if more than ONE person can give a GOOD REPORT on this company :)
 14th of Jul, 2012 by   Quevoy -1 Votes
Too good to be true!!! I'm not ordering it...
 25th of Jul, 2012 by   jamesmccoy -1 Votes
How to get your money back! July 7th I ordered "Power4Patriots". I went for their whole package. Somehow I managed to click twice for it. They did not give a chance to review the order like legitimate companies. On my credit card I now have a double order. I found the phone number and got a recording to send an email. I sent the email on July 9th they responded by the 15. July 24 they responded again to a second email still stonewalling! No resolution. No refund. No credit to my card. Today is the 25. Delay and ignorance is their friend. So, immediately contact your credit card company. Let them get your money for you. There is a 60 day limit to file an issue with the Credit Card Company. I had this done to me at the tune $260, a couple of years ago by a company in California. You have to take them to small claims court. This setup is the same sheet. Here is how they talk"Power4Patriots was recently featured on Glenn Beck, Bob Livingston and Lee Bellinger shows and websites -- we're grateful to these folks for getting the word out on our product but we're also sorry that we're not able to get back to you as quickly as we would like. We're working hard to catch-up. Thank you in advance for your patience! " some one needs to kick them in their caboose. I plan to contact Glen and let them know how they are tainting their names. James
 25th of Jul, 2012 by   jamesmccoy 0 Votes
If you want the information he is offering I want to give it to you for free. go to http://www.virtualsecrets.com/build-a-solar-panel.html
Power4Patriots is scamming us. Their basic package is $27 and the upgrade is $67. I can not get back to the information page to compare the upgrade info to the basic. It appears to to be smoke and mirrors. The picture is nothing like the package delivered. They say there office is in Nashville TN and they ship from Tempe AZ. What is wrong with this picture? If you are a lucky one to read this prior to purchasing, do not do it! In their video it appears you are getting multiple dvds and books and cds, WRONG I paid $67 twice and all I got was 3 DVDs, 1 CD, and 1 manual. AGAIN they do not allow you to review your check out prior finalizing, and I never got an invoice.
 29th of Jul, 2012 by   tylonk +2 Votes
First of all, just listening to his stupid story about the cost of electricity and outages was blown WAY out of proportion. Second, unless you live in some rural unincorporated area, you will have zoning and building codes that will prohibit you from just erecting a wind turbines and solar panels without the proper permits, which will require plans and drawings put together by engineers and most likely, installed by licensed electricians, which is where the REAL cost for systems like this will come into play. And, to be truly independent, you will have to have a way to store energy either by battery or hydrogen generation for a fuel cell, etc. because wind and solar are not constant, baseline power sources. Last, if someone really had REAL solution to energy, the would not be selling it for $27 or $67, they would be selling it for thousands or millions of dollars. Bottom Line, use some common sense and dont throw your money down the drain!!
 9th of Aug, 2012 by   C.Lee 0 Votes
*******THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD***** DO NOT SPEND YOUR MONEY ON USELESS CRAP****THEY WILL KEEP RESUBMITTING YOUR CREDIT CARD EVEN AFTER YOU PUT A STOP ON IT** OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN*** TILL YOU GIVE UP, AND LOOSE 27 BUCKS, 29.99 WITH SHIPPING**** This company is a FRAUD! they do not allow you to 'review' your purchase, once you put in your Credit Card info, and click next, THAT is it! they charge you. and you don't even know it! ALSO they will charge you TWICE! and if you call your credit card company to STOP payment, the company will RE SUBMIT for payment over and over again. it is a headache. it takes one month before you get your statement. then you call to rebut the charge, they take it off, then the company recharges you all over again, so you wind up having to get a new credit card issued to you. but then the company already has all of your information. and it just will not stop. the 29.99 is not enough to go to small claims court, and they know most folks will give up after several tries of getting the charge reversed.. and that is how they are getting rich! off of each and everyone's 29.99 order. now times that by just 50 people, and you get a nice little paycheck.. HOW many others have bought into this? Just for the record, it was not me who ordered this, it was my gullible husband, and I told him from the beginning that the website didn't even look legit. DON'T BE A FOOL, DO NOT GIVE THESE BOGUS PEOPLE YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER, DO NOT SEND THEM ONE CENT, YOU WILL GET RIPPED OFF. Please understand this, and heed to my word.
 17th of Aug, 2012 by   ozzar 0 Votes
Have any of you actually tried to build the solar panel and wind mill. From what I can see just from watching and reading the info he gives it seems to me that it isn't going to be extremely hard. I mean it looks a bit complicated but I think if we all took the time to build the stuff it would be worth our while. I'm going to build the wind mill first. He gives you a list of things you need and how to get them, he is not saying that it is free. Nothing good comes free, Right. Personally I think it is going to be very cool to see my electric bill decrease. Oh yea I do live in a rural unincorporated area that's where our kind live. Peace too all, Were all in this together, I believe well all come together.
 24th of Aug, 2012 by   kstone 0 Votes
 24th of Aug, 2012 by   open4energy 0 Votes
The web site Open4Energy publishes a directory of consumer energy scams - please use this free resource - to avoid being duped. Best way to find a genuine review by us is to Google 'product name + scam review" ClickBank who collect the money, will process a refund, we have a link to the support page for this
 24th of Sep, 2012 by   valjean16 0 Votes
Since I too have been burnt on certain past purchases, I now tend to check reviews before purchase. I want to thank all of you who got burnt on this purchase for generously posting your reviews. You are helping other patriots avoid the same fate. I'd like to be generous towards this company since the complaints all seem to involve billing/shipping issues. A new company experiencing a huge influx of orders might well be experiencing such problems. However, when I check out the website history, I find the domain name was purchased for November 12, 2011 through November 11, 2012. Just my opinion but this hardly seems like the action of a reputable company and more like scam artists ready to cut and run once word gets out. At any rate, I won't be purchasing anything from them, especially since you don't find out until later the $27.00 is only for a "basic package" so you'll need to cough up an additional $67.00 for what, I don't know-the real goods?
 3rd of Oct, 2012 by   jermanyx +1 Votes
I agree with everyone here, and stumbled upon Power4patriots in a tech forum, the post basically said, "This secret device provides free electricity, the government doesn't want you to know about." Naturally I was intrigued, I watched the video, and after about 15 mins of "SCARY" government and "CORPORATE MONOPOLIES" "Oil COMPANIES!!", Mr. Frank Bates explained how the power went out and his little girl asked, "why can't we turn the lights on daddy?" and Franks Bates could do nothing about it, so he made sure that would never happen again, or to anyone else (at least while Obama's in office) So he figured out how to make cheap Solar Panels and Wind Turbines. And in his own words "If you think about the thousands it could cost to buy parts from those big companies trying ripp you off!!" "It's like 90% less for my step by step instructions and videos "
Yep it's a joke, and you think hey $27, 100% money back guarantee, I'll check it out, but no, you get some online PDF manuals and some crappy videos that were probably filmed by a couple stoned teenagers messing around with their I-phone, and if your lucky you'll get all that on a CD-ROM in the mail. It's not a typo, a CD-ROM. If you read through some of the fine print, they do say, YOU WILL GET A CD-ROM.
If you have already purchased anything from Power4Patriots.com, I know, I've been there, they said 100% money back guarantee, you e-mail, nothing, maybe a automatic robot response, if you find a phone number, it's just a recording. We have to complain and pound sites like BBB.org, which says Power4Patriots.com is okay, Scambook.com get the word out.
and send any conformation e-mails, order numbers, receipts, any info if you have purchased a product from Power4Patriots.com, (OBVIOUSLY DO NOT SEND ANY PERSONAL BANK OR CREDIT CARD INFO, ECT) I had to say it just to be sure, anyway send it to bringdownpower4patriotsscam@yahoo.com I will reply with contact and legal info as i obtain it, So lets Unite and let the world know that Power4patriots is not Patriotic at all
 3rd of Oct, 2012 by   jermanyx 0 Votes
 4th of Feb, 2013 by   ckmapawatt 0 Votes
I havent purchased this product, but I cover these types of energy products for a living. You can see my review of Power4Patriots on Mapawatt. While technically it may not be a scam, it's very misleading and is preying on the energy ignorant. http://mapawatt.com/2013/02/03/power-4-patriots-beware/
 19th of Mar, 2013 by   Rayindy 0 Votes
So theoly 2 posts that are even close to posituve are a joke "kat_3" said oops I postedsomething bad but it was a mistake all is good now lol yeah we are all that stupid 1st it's easy to look at the posts before that one and see that nope no post form kat_3 and no post saying what she said was a mistake then the post from some guy saying oh stop being mean I'm from a rural area we are good people give it a try. Come on really! how can you try something they never send? not to mention it's all free info so why would you pay for it? that is if you ever go it. Try and search for it then go to the sites like the news channels and such that sis a story on them and so on they are all set up pages not real the ones that are realy are not stories on the product but addvertisments made to look like they are not. This guy or guys behind this did a lot more work on making it look legit then they did on researching solor power!!!
 10th of May, 2013 by   Breezy555 0 Votes
Rayindy, it wasn't kat_3 that posted they'd made a mistake, it was rob@b.b. and he did have 2 posts, but I agree that it was probably set up. I was just ready to order when I found this page. Thanks everybody!

Tagged.com Being Sued for Identity Theft