logo

Mobile Draw True Move Company Thailand
on money award
3. (16 mins ago)
2-10 Home Warranty
Save your self hours and hours of frustration and disappointment
4. (17 mins ago)
Dr. Ptak
fat grafting and fat transfer
5. (23 mins ago)
Ocwen
Lies

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Popeyes Chicken and Biscuits, Richmond, Virginia Complaints & Reviews - Upset stomach

Popeyes Chicken and Biscuits Contacts & Informations

Popeyes Chicken and Biscuits

Posted:    Valerie

Upset stomach

Popeyes Chicken and Biscuits
8605 Midlothian Turnpike
Richmond, Virginia
www.popeyes.com
My husband and I have eaten at the "new" Popeyes restaurant twice. The first time I had a terrible stomach ache only - but last night I had diahrea 5 times or so. I had terrible pains, and sweats all day today. I don't know what is in the spicy chicken batter but something isn't agreeing. My husband has a much higher tolerance than I do and he also had the same result. I am just glad that we didn't feed my son the chicken. Since he isn't a "spicy" eater he just had the biscuits and mashed potatoes. It's a shame that this keeps happening because I totally like the flavor of the chicken. Unfortunately I can't take a chance in the future. It's not just us either... I asked someone did they eat at Popeye's yet and his response was yeah but it gives you an upset stomach. (his wording was different). I surely hope this doesn't happen to anyone else.
Comments United States Fast Food Restaurants
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Top Holiday Toy Safety Tips 2010