Wont pay jackpot

EA.com / Pogo Games
Redwood City, California
Just wanted to let everyone know on here that I have started an MSN group: CHEATED BY POGO and we are working with an attorney in St Louis, MO who is looking into this. If you are interested please join my group, so that I can have the lawyer contact you. He is investigating our claims. I have already posted on here once about my complaint but thought I would give you all this info. We are going to get Pogo one way or another. They are wrong and SHAME ON YOU EA.COM/POGO GAMES!!! Greedy jerks! I cannot believe this. Makes me sick. Please email your comments and please check out the group. Thanks!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Lottery Scams
Was the above complaint useful?

5th of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes
 10th of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes
i am tired of paying for a gift and my friend can not get it this is the second time it did it. and you comp cheat so bad it makes me upset i play the game to relax please fix it.
 10th of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes
if youdont get your comp from cheating i will stop paying for the three people i pay for and i mean it
 14th of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes
I also won some money or prize money on Sept 3, 2007 of the grand total of $282.00 and sent e-mail after e-mail with no luck finding address or phone number how can we fix this rip guff its totally garbage. And that was in Harvest Mania they have no trouble taking their money when your membership is due.
 15th of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes
I won a $25 gift card to target last year and they said I used a cheat program. I did't even know what that was until they accused me of it. Never sent me the prize but they keep taking my money to be a club pogo member.

Where can I find a link to your group? Look to me like Pogo are the CHEATERS!
 26th of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes
I have played Tri-Peaks Solitaire to go for a long time.. I had better than 150K Now have 81 What did u do to my tokens???
 20th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
pogo cheated me out of my wins and i need help can you help me thank you
 20th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
i won a jackpot also but didnt get the money please help me with this

Sherry Ice
 2nd of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes
if any lawyer wishes to contact me regarding this site please feel free to do so
 8th of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes
contact--pat harris at 501-942-3893 i also was a pogo member .then started noticing strage thang goin on, never played with the same people again, it says to make friends, where did they all go after two or three games with them . please have the bbb or fbi check this out they are ripping old folks off
 12th of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes
Could someone please tell me what the annual charge for pogo is? After reading these complaints I realized I am paying more than anyone else. Is the annual fee $43.19 or $39.95 or $34.95. I am confused, why are we all paying different amounts? WHAT IS THE ANNUAL FEE FOR POGO? I do not receive any notice of rates going up but I see the deduction from my account. What's up with that?
 13th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes
I won the jackpot and got the check and the bank is stating that they are "looking into it" before they can release the funds, so i don't know if it's real or not. good luck all
 26th of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
They with drew money out of my checking account $43.09 to be exact and I did not approve it. I use to be a member years ago but have not played or gone to their web site in over 2 years. I don't know if they have done this in the past, I just happent to catch this one. This is what shows on by bank statement CS.POGO.COM POGREDWOOD CITY .
How are they able to take money out of my account with out my approved?
I would be glad to be part of the lawsuit it one comes.

Contact Us