Pni*freelotto Fast Svc

Posted:

Cancelar conta-débito no Cartão

PNI*FREELOTTO FAST SVC
Solicito o imediato cancelamento dos débitos em meu cartão Master Card, referente
a empresa PNI*FREELOTTO FAST SVC.
Caso vier novamente o débito na proxima farei uma denuncia junto a promotoria
de justiça.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Lottery Scams
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

28th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
i cannot cancel my subcription to freelotto.com.
 20th of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes
I CANNOT CANCE MY PNI LOTTO EITHER. I AM GOING TO DISCONTINUE AT THAT BANK. THIS COMPANY IS THE BIGGEST RIP OFF I SEEN YET. IF IT WAS ON THE UP AND UP YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO CANCEL.
 26th of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes
I wish to stop making payment but I am unable to do so.
 16th of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes
I want to cancel my subscription and the monthly payment from my bank account. Your immediate action will be appreciated.
 18th of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes
I want to cancel my subscription and the monthly payment from my bank account immediatly. Your immediate action will be appreciated.
 10th of Sep, 2008 by    0 Votes
How can I cancel my subscription?Do I have to cancel my credit card? And if so how do I go about doing that?
 17th of Sep, 2008 by    0 Votes
I don't know how but someone used me to play freelotto fast. Now I try to cancel but I can't!!! I am in same situation, is there any one who can help?...
 1st of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes
dear Sir how can I cancel my free lotto I have no recolection of joining up
does anyone know there email address thanks
 8th of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes
Dear sir, I want to cancel my subscription my free lotto and the monthly payment from my bank account immediatly.
 16th of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes
I am in the same situation, how can I get out of it? Please help me.
 4th of Dec, 2008 by    0 Votes
como cancelar pni freelotto
 9th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
i wont to unsuschribe from your lotto please, am no longer intrested in playing or been a member of your game, accepte my plea, all the information you mailed me are all fake, so stop charging my debit card for a copy of this is sent to barclays, am out today 09/05/09,
am Mr Ikpe Placid
1selsey close rm5 varley halls
coldean lane bn1 9gr
brighton,
thanks for your co-operation.
 30th of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes
this lotto sort of thing is trying to take money from me instead of giving me...and then when i tried to cancel it doesnt work and then later shows up i already cancelled it then after a month its still charging me to it...
and on your records at the bank it doesnt have any phone numbers to call regarding your account...only the proces number or so whatever...
 10th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
Preciso urgentemente cancelar este tal de FREELOTTO SERVICES, POIS SO AVISAM QUE GANHEI UM PRÊMIO DE HUM MILHÃO DE DÓLARES, E NADA DE PAGAREM, IREI DENUNCIAR ESA FRAUDE.
 2nd of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes
Need to get my membership canceled & stop charging my credit card.
 7th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes
PLEASE I AM REALLY TIRED OF CANCELLING THIS PAYMENT FROM MY CREDT CARD
PLEASE CANCEL IT,
YOU KNOW HOW TO DO DEAR.
YOURS FAITHFULLY
 30th of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes
i tryed to unsuschribe and they keept sending me messages saying i won when i replyed saying i have already payed for this month they still took the money out of my bank i have tryed and tryed to unsuschribe but they keep taking the money out please can someone help thanks
 10th of Dec, 2009 by    0 Votes
Dear sir, I want cancel my subscription from free lotto the monthly payment from my bank
accountount immediatly PLEASE CANCEL IT, PELUPESSY F.P. IJSELSTRAAT 59 9406 TP ASSEN
NETHERLAND
 18th of Dec, 2009 by    0 Votes
You won't stop charging me. And you say, my e-mail doesn't excist. What the hell am I supposed to do. And I'm not the only one. No one can get you to cancel for good. I need this money.
 13th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes
i try cancl 3 month ago but still take my account and please can you cancl thisnow

FreeLotto Logo FreeLotto