logo

Google
Unauthorized debit of game
4. (19 mins ago)
C & N Imaging Products
Returned products - now they want money
5. (1 hr 33 mins ago)

Posted: 2013-10-10 by    truthhurts2013

MORTGAGE LOAN OFFICER

Boca Raton, Florida
PMAC.COM
DO NOT GET A MORTGAGE THROUGH ROBERT ABEL AT PMAC LENDING!! HE IS THE BIGGEST SCAM ARTIST AND LIAR OUT THERE! HE WILL LIE THROUGH HIS TEETH AND CHARGE YOU RIDICULOUS FEES ON THE BACK END OF YOUR MORTGAGE LOAN. HE IS THE WORST LOAN OFFICER I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH IN MY LIFE. PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF THE AGGRAVATION AND STAY AWAY FROM THIS THIEF!! HE WILL SAY WHATEVER HE HAS TO TO GET YOU TO GET A LOAN THRU HIM. HE DESERVES TO BE IN JAIL GETTING RAPED FOR ALL THE FRAUD HE COMMITS!

Comments United States Banks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Oct, 2014 by   Robert Abel 0 Votes
I have been involved in over 2, 000 mortgage transactions over the last 16 years. Unfortunately, everyone does not get approved; however, every attempt is made to achieve loan approval for each client. Typically the reason for a loan denial is obvious, but sometimes it is not revealed until further along in the loan process. I understand communication is vital and update my clients immediately with all news, regardless of its nature, via phone, e-mail and text messages. During my career I have been honored twice as one of the Top 50 Loan Originators in the country. These accomplishments are earned through hard work, honesty and many very happy clients. The comments on this website are regrettable from a frustrated client with a very difficult situation. I am a Father, a devoted husband for the last 12 years and a volunteer in my community. I understand how frustrating it can be when what you want for your family does not come to fruition. I wish this person good luck in the future. Robert Abel
 9th of Oct, 2014 by   JohnCarl299 0 Votes
I can vouch for Robert. He is a great mortgage guy. Him and his assistant James communicated with my wife and I superbly, and our hard to deal with transaction that was denied by two other lenders was taken care of flawlessly. It pains me to see such a hateful complaint. No one deserves to get raped. Especially not Robert, I will be using him for my Florida transaction shortly. Talk to you soon Robert and James.

Latest Trend In Identity Theft: Bank Text Alerts