logo

plfinder.co.uk

Posted: 2011-09-19 by    feridok

Scam

plfinder.co.uk
Wanted all details of you then bank debit card details but trade under different name for debiting bank account. Beware as they promise all to get you in as a so called member. Do not give card number to any broker firm as they will take your money and do nothing for you.If you have fallen foul of any of these companies and you have their address then write to the Financial Ombudsman service who will take up your claim they got money back from wentworth for me very quickly as this company ignored all my letters. A form can be found on www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk Hope some of you can get your money back this way. Remember these companies are actually breaking the law promising you a loan and getting you nothing.
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Dec, 2011 by   Graham Leney 0 Votes
PLEASE PUT A STOP TO THESE SHARKS > WRITE NOW TO YOUR MP> ASK FOR LAWS TO STOP THESE SHARKS MAKING PROMISES TO YOU THAT THEY HAVE A LENDER FOR YOU < YOU HAVE BEEN APPROVED < CHARGING SEARCH FEES> AND ANY OTHER UNACCEPTABLE PRACTICES THEY GET UPTO TO TAKE MONEY FROM YOU > THEY ARE NOT THE LOAN COMPANYS THEY ARE COMMISSION EARNING AGENTS LIVING OFF YOUR HARDSHIPS OR DIFFICULTIES > PUT A STOP TO IT NOW > FIND YOUR MP BY ASKING YOUR BROWSER WITH LOCATION > THEN WITH MP NAME ASK CONTACT MP AND NAME .
WRITE YOUR COMPLAINT AND STOP THESE SHARKS IN THERE TRACKS !!! PLF CHARGED ME £14.99 for finding me an unsuitable lender, but I could not find out this until they had ny card details and took the money immediately . COMPLAIN TO THE FSA . With details ..How dare they make millions from your difficulties . GET THEM STOPPED MAKE THEIR PRACTICES ILLEGAL PUT THEM OUT OF BUSINESS .
 5th of Jan, 2012 by   happyloanreciever 0 Votes
I managed to get a loan, i said i could get a guarantor and i did the loan was paid in a matter of days.
cant complain.
 20th of Mar, 2012 by   omzig39 0 Votes
a real wake up call there are some pieces of work about and plfinder how this site hasnt been shut down i will never know if things are that bad go dept help
regards omzig39
 30th of Mar, 2012 by   rory freeman 0 Votes
My name is rory freeman, I apparently applied for a loan with a company called business fish which I did not apply for and they've taken money out without my permission what can I do.
 10th of Apr, 2012 by   Charlotte Scaife 0 Votes
I am actually writing to my MP to complain about these companies who seem to prey on people in financial difficulty. Since i tried to find a loan, i have been inundated with texts and emails from companies, the links for which mainly go the same sites. They dont help you, they just take your money!! Best place to go if you need money straight away is moneyshop, they will only lend you it if you can show that you can pay it back. Its disgraceful that there has been an industry developed upon other peoples financial hardship. Dont be fooled into thinking they can help, because they wont!!!
 14th of Apr, 2012 by   leanneinsomerrset 0 Votes
I am being plagued by texts of this PLFinder, clearly they are a con, I checked out there website out of curiosity as to who the heck they were and no address or phone number, very suspect and no details of what sort of business they were! The even more annoying thing is that they are all addressed to someone else who I have never met! I've reported this to the information commissioners office but i'm concerned that after having this phone number for 12 months someone is still giving out apparently! Not sure if I can report this anywhere else.
 10th of May, 2012 by   MONSELLMOZ 0 Votes
keep well away from these con merchants told they had 2 lenders willing to offer me a loan of 4000 over 3 years at 132 per month .
given link to lenders ask to pay 39.99 for brokers fee on completion of loan like a idiot gave bank details .
when't to link sent to money to pocket . com the lender 2000 only. looked in to loan they would only lend 500 at 80 per month for 1 year
declined loan . check bank guess what 39.99 taken from account now cannot contact them to ask for refund by phone or email

BE WARNED STAY WELL A WAY FROM PLFINDER.CO.UK
 13th of May, 2012 by   mimilemonde 0 Votes
The results they return are often inappropriate- I'm after a loan to be paid back over a few years (may be unable to get it, I'm aware of that, esp. as the banks are reluctant to lend) however they came back with about 3 pay day loan companies- completely inappropriate for what I was looking for in terms of the amounts offered and the the fact they were all short term!!! Can't believe they're charging for that- emailed them straight away stating that this really what I wasn't looking for and asked them to cancel service. STEER CLEAR!!
 19th of May, 2012 by   amblee 0 Votes
Been getting texts off these for 3 weeks asking for my card details after all I've read on here glad I haven't given them any something should be done about vultures like these
 27th of May, 2012 by   susan felstead 0 Votes
Ive had same problem after applying for loans on line so far they have had 169.74 from my account and there may be more as I had direct debit for another bill declined not enough funds in account even though there was as far as i was aware so hence going to end up with bank charges now as well
 4th of Jun, 2012 by   siobhan mcclean 0 Votes
Plfinder took 69.95 from my bank account without permission, soon after I applied 6or a loan I got a text and it gave me the option 2 cancel so I did. I want my money back from them as this was for direct debits I had coming out, I will do everything in my power to get this money back. Total fip off merchants.
 11th of Jun, 2012 by   shell ha 0 Votes
I too have been ripped off by this company after looking further into it i have found out it's down to 1 man Matthew wilson you will find his real address and phone number on you tube. I now am going to pester him for my money back and if not get police to look into it. He trades under many different company names and some addresses are virtual offices.
 12th of Jun, 2012 by   ANGEL2020 0 Votes
ALL SCAMS, THIS NEEDS STOPPING IMMEDIATLEY
 12th of Jun, 2012 by   ANGEL2020 0 Votes
Why does the government not stop all these loan scams, no wonder people are in a mess. Should the banks not be giving people a chance, as in proper high street banks, start of small, and let people build up there credit .
 13th of Jun, 2012 by   D Harper 0 Votes
Is there any way to stop the constant harassment from text messages and calls. My mobile is currently ambushed all day long vith lots and lots of numbersby call and text and STOP makes no difference. I have registered my mobile with TPS but If they persist how can you stop them in reality? I am not prepared to change my number as this will cost me time/money/contact with important people to change all that is associated that I require. I sympathise with all that have lost out. I have tried to contact the website but I have a feeling it will result in more problems than it solves. ANY IDEAS?
 22nd of Jun, 2012 by   faridullah 0 Votes
thay are baster i ask for a loan they tak the money from my account dont trust this company thay steeling peaple money they well txt u to say we have cantact with police if anyone do a frud but they are the most frudi peaple now i have a solicater to cliam on at
 22nd of Jun, 2012 by   diane041964 0 Votes
having the same problems as the others that have comented. how do you check if they are to find out if they are scam artests.I was sceptical when was asked to send trpe of money order for money to nepall and they would arange to deposit funds as soon as they recieved money order had to read number on receipt to them after paying for it in post office.it was to go to a person named on it not company name.and sent to napall.so i asked that they cancel my application .then they asked me if i had been told that they are a scam if they were not they wouldnt ask if that why you want to cancel or would they .how can you tell if ok or not
 14th of Jul, 2012 by   mikes2 0 Votes
stay away from plf constant harassment txting from this emma or katie from plf we have found a loan. 10 messages a day even at 1am stay away well away strange thing is i have never asked these people for a loan only wonga loans wonga must of sold my details to plf do not take a loan with these people
 15th of Jul, 2012 by   mammyh 0 Votes
i have had alot of texes from these ppl and i rang them has well they told me to ring a number and i did it cost me £56 in phone calls and still they didnt give me the money
 22nd of Aug, 2012 by   brigs52 0 Votes
I think i have just been scammed by plfinder. I am now £49.99 down and at a time when you need money :-(

Quick Tips for Saving Time & Money