logo

playtika

Posted: 2012-03-15 by    vicki coots

slotsmania

Ohio
I have been trying for weeks to get Playtika to answer my complaints. I am still waiting for two bonus - 5, 0000/7500. No one has even bothered to email me back. I will be cancelling this game. (slotmania).
Comments United States Gambling Games
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More playtika complaints
playtika - unknown charges

Comments

5th of May, 2012 by   Catleigh7 0 Votes
Same problem .. I was stupid enough to think it wouldn't happen twice. But they have $100 of mine.. I should have 520000 more points and they claim I didn't have a transaction. Now I can't get through to them. But my credit card is charged!
 9th of May, 2012 by   Rose O. 0 Votes
The game runs great till you buy chips, then it keeps freezing up or it drops all your points. So my experience says don't buy and you will have a great time.
Rose O
 11th of Jun, 2012 by   d.andrew@hotmail.com 0 Votes
yep, big bet and loses connection. this will get around by word of mouth.
 14th of Jun, 2012 by   van2010choc 0 Votes
Lost $20.00-52, 000 coins? Angry as HELL! How do I get my coins or credit?
 18th of Jun, 2012 by   caroline orr 0 Votes
had win on spins and lost all connections
 29th of Jun, 2012 by   wendy mccullough 0 Votes
I have not gotten bonuses or free spins just kicks me out and I get nothing. Also offered on my site are the free coin bonuses and I am never able to retrieve them either. Why offer something when you never follow through?
 2nd of Aug, 2012 by   rhonda Miles 0 Votes
Hi

I was charged $64.99 for 240, 000 coins and havnt received them
 18th of Dec, 2012 by   Vanessa's 0 Votes
Have just updated to latest version for slotomania on my phone and ipad and it doesn't load up I can't even play
 26th of Dec, 2012 by   Pokerqueen870 0 Votes
Can't play For 2 days now!!! Keeps asking to update but can't update!!! Why make the game more technical for people who play on their phone and can't update!!! Still reminds me of the bonus every 4 hours but can't get it!!! WOW I hope this wasn't the big surprise they've been advertising the last couple days!!! So what's it gonna take to get the game back???!!!
 31st of Jan, 2013 by   Robin Stanislaus 0 Votes
My transactions to buy coins for slotomania was blocked by Google Wallet. My Credit card was changed for the blocked transactions. When i checked in Google wallet site, they say the money is held by the app developer, which is playtika. When I emailed Playtika, they responded by saying its a Google Wallet problem. I'm kinda confused who is holding my money unlawfully here. My best assumption is, Google Wallet & Playtika are in this together. They charge our cards for blocked/failed transactions. They deliberately block transactions every alternate days. Keep the money for one to fourteen days and earn interest from it. While they are earning an interest for the money held unlawfully, they point fingers at each other. Alas, after earning the desired interest, they will release the money back to our bank/account. Where can we complain further? We need to teach these two companies a lesson.
 16th of Feb, 2013 by   tony5592 +1 Votes
Slotmania is getting tighter and tighter by the day. They never answer you back, they are a israel based company. So trying to get customer support is tough. I have gotten a few emails back, but they don't answer my questions, they just seem to be pre-written emails with no help. I have spent money on chips, probably 200 bucks. Here is my problem though, the chip packages change day to day it seems like, If I buy chips the next day I find out I would have gotten a shit load more if I had waited. The other day when they were offering a special package, my cousin was offered a package I would have bought, it was 40, 000 chips for ten bucks, which would have got me 80k cause of my SR status, the only deal they offered me was for 100bucks. I was so upset. what the hell is that all about, I should be able to get the same deals as everyone else gets. I don't have a 100$ to blow on fake money. I can spare 10 bucks here and there but not a 100. So that was a real let down from Sloto. Also the bonuses and scatters are getting scarce, three months ago I had fun playing. Now they just screw you over and over again. I went 285k to 0 on spin ups, without hitting free spins, betting 1, 000 a spin. that's 285 spins in a row without a special free spin. I was so pissed.
 16th of Feb, 2013 by   Robin Stanislaus 0 Votes
Playtika is a real screw up company. Yes, they dont reply email and when they do reply uit will always be a defaulted reply that goes like if you are iphone bla bla, if you are using android bla bla. When we buy coins, they take more that 24hours to load it. I have learnt that nothing much can be done about all the issues so I have decided to continously send them nasty emails using any kind of swearing n cursing n vulgarity that comes to my mind when im writing to them. Surely they wont reply but they definitely read it. I have stopped buying coins from them. We need to boycott playtika. Anyone has already created a fb page to boycott playtika? If not, I will create one.
 22nd of Feb, 2013 by   no luck 0 Votes
why am i being billed for this site and keeps reoccurring every minute $20.99 and i never give my keycard details out especially to gaming
 2nd of Mar, 2013 by   daniel carpenter 0 Votes
The site is a joke, I recommend that all player go to a internet rating service like Ranker and rate Playtika in customer service and satisfaction. Maybe an award for the worst will get their attention and quit the deliberate discrimination and manipulating of player who pay to play. I predict a lawsuit soon enough and their demise.
 4th of Mar, 2013 by   moniqueh 0 Votes
Slotomania is the worst game on facebook there is so.much cheating and rigging of the reels they have took a perfect game and destroyed it why sell to these people that don't have a good support system they took a free game and tried to make it into a pay game because if you don't pay for a coin package you can not win anything this game sucks its just a matter of time till there's no one to playband then they will have to sell because they don't care about the players that have been playing before they purchase it I have unlinked the game and deleted and blocked it and will not be playing until things go back to where you can have fun without the stealing and rigging of the reels like they are doing please seek the game back to some owners that will appreciate the players and want steal AMD takenaway the enjoyment of the game
 17th of Mar, 2013 by   Mletuli 0 Votes
I was promised free chips and was charged $99.99 on my bank account for chips and having difficulty getting my refund or resolution to my issue, I am out $99.99 which I cant afford ! This game is a scam and I am somehow going to get my money back!! I am so upset about this!
 27th of Mar, 2013 by   Sheri T Smith 0 Votes
Slotomania won't let me share my bonus wins, SR points not being updated, and unable to chat while I am playing.
 5th of May, 2013 by   christine hillier 0 Votes
Why over the past 24 hours have i lost over 1 million credit when i haven't been playing slotomania. Help please.
 18th of May, 2013 by   Penny quick 0 Votes
I had 10.6 million on this game and it all got erased and went back to zero! I want my credits back. I can't seem to get anY answers.
 17th of Jun, 2013 by   Brenda Kipp 0 Votes
I love to play Slotomania. I have had trouble loading for several months. I went out and bought a new computer because I was using my daughter's laptop. Worked good for a while but then got slower and now will not load at all. This new computer is only a month old. It has Windows 8 with all the bells and whistles. I still get all of the links for free coins but they will not load.

Going-Out-of-Business Sales Scam