Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Plato's Closet, Greenville, South Carolina Complaints & Reviews - Buying and Selling Clothes

Plato's Closet Contacts & Informations

Plato's Closet

Posted:

Buying and Selling Clothes

Plato's Closet
Greenville, South Carolina
Plato's Closet is a JOKE. I went in there one Saturday afternoon, and i had 2 bag loads. I had 11 pairs of jeans and at least 10 tops. They went through my stuff and told me that they couldn't sell my jeans because they didn't sell those certain brands which is pathetic. It's crazy because I had a pair of caprees that I bought from Aeropostale and they wouldn't take those either. I had several american eagle and aeropostale tops and they wouldn't take those either. Instead they picked a skirt that i payed $1 for when Steve & Barry's was going out of business and a pair of shorts that i got from an outlet store called Vanity Fair. They gave me $4 for them which was some bull. They were doing everyone that way, because there were several people with bags of clothes and they wouldn't take their stuff either. Plato's Closet's commercials are misleading and i won't be using their business anymore. I recommend that everyone takes their clothes to a real consignment shop where their clothing will actually be appreciated.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Bad Business Partners
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

7th of Nov, 2010 by    0 Votes
I don't understand these complaints. They profit off of practically donated clothing. What is there not to understand? Of course they pay out next to nothing.
 6th of Nov, 2014 by    0 Votes
Can not even stand this "store"! They will buy your items for as cheap as possible then turn around and sell them for at least 10-20% more than what they offer you. Ridiculous. Also all the Platos I have gone to are messy as hell and the employees are rude ass little cunts that think they are above the customer. PLEASE! You are working at a shit store, therefore you are not a lick better than anyone. Plus most of the itemsd they do buy are usually ripped, stained, torn, half missing, etc.

Contact Us