logo

ValueDry
discrimination
5. (24 mins ago)
ID CHIEF LEGIT?
Not a complaint just question!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted: 2013-07-09 by    Leonvdm

Lottery winning

Private
South Africa
Dear Board, I have received so many mails regarding winnings on the UK lottery. The last I have received is about avoiding being scammed and therefore the following mails was sent to me. Please assist me in finding out is this is to be trusted Thank you very much:

Attn: Leon vd Merwe,

I have received your mail. Yes we are very happy to welcome Mrs. Betty Williams, when she arrives here for her claim and left with so much happiness after her fund was credited into her bank account with NedBank of South Africa.

According to your email yes, in our outstanding payment files here we have some beneficiaries from worldwide who have not received there winning payment because they have been dealing with scammers. In our files here we have Two (2) South African Beneficiaries to pay out.

If you cannot be able to fly down to London United Kingdom here to claim your fund, I will appreciate you to send me the below details, as to enable me cross-check if you are one of the beneficiaries that suppose to receive there payment from South Africa as I showed to Mrs. Betty Williams.

Send me the below details:

1. Your Full Names:
2. Your Country of Origin:
3. Your ID or Passport Numbers:
4. Your Mobile Numbers for easy communications:

After receiving the above details from you, then I will let you know the next step to follow, as to enable you to receive your outstanding winning.

Direct Office lines: +44-702-406-5023

Attn: Petrus Leon van der Merwe,

I have received your mail with your details. I want to use this opportunity to congratulate you that among the two remaining South Africa beneficiaries we have here, your name and email address appear as one of the outstanding beneficiary with one (Mrs. Maria du Plessis), please if you know her, inform her to come and claim her fund.

Regarding to the payment procedures, before we proceed and if you cannot be able to fly down here to London-UK. You are advised to pay the non-negotiable/non-deductible fee of GBP202 British Pounds, which is equivalent in your local currency, the sum of R2, 850 Rands for Administrative/ Endorsement Charge as imposed by the United Kingdom Government. I believe Mrs. Betty Williams informed you about it because she also paid for it before we proceed with her payment.

We have Three (3) ways to receive payment from beneficiaries:
1. Through Western Union Money Transfer.
2. Through our Agent broker account details in South Africa.
3. By flying down to pay it cash in our office here in UK.

After receiving the above fee, then you let us know the mode you want your fund to be paid to you, either Via Bank to bank transfer or by Certified Bank Cheque.

Get back to me immediately, so that I will forward you the details on how to make the payment immediately.

Direct Office lines: +44-703-174-0594
Fax Number: +44-844-774-7814

I have asked how much have I won?

Attn: Petrus Leon van der Merwe,

I have received your mail. the total amount that you will receive in your local currency is the sum of R3.5Million Rands

Direct Office lines: +44-703-174-0594
Fax Number: +44-844-774-7814

Please advise
P.L. van der Merwe
leonvdm007@mweb.co.za
Comments South Africa Scam Contests
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of Jul, 2013 by   Leonvdm 0 Votes
Dear Ted
Thank you so much for your quick response, it is highly appreciated. I obviously did not gave them my details as I have reason not to trust these thieves. I wish there is a way to block these sick people for doing this to innocent people.
Thank you again.
Leon vd Merwe

Consumer Tips for Saving Money !

Latest Groups