logo

Test Prep Services
Possibly Fradulent
4. (1 hr 41 mins ago)
DVDpearl
They tell fake promises and excuses
5. (1 hr 41 mins ago)

United Arab Emirates
americana.com
Dear Sir,

Hi My name is Ganesh Rana Working In Dubai Caribou Coffee
this is regarding very bad experienceand worsth servicei ever got in pizzahut ( Global village Dubai Land ) yesterday 02/01/2010
i went with my 18 Staffs from caribou coffee for outing at 8.15 pm we all went to pizza hut GLOBAL VILLAGE DUBAI SOME OF MY STAFFS wanted to have KFC and SOME OF THEM asked for pizza as till yesterday piza hut was my faverate restaurant when it comes to pizza
soi went there to order on counter i placed my order to Manager DInesh His Nationality is SHRI LANKAN i ordered for pizza good for 6 and the price was AED 90 i placed my order and gave him AED 100
but he did not returned me my change the i asked him for change so he said wait .i waiteda while i get my pizza again i asked him for my change then he said that i gave you the change . witch he din, t then i told him that he did not give me my change . then he removed 10 dirhams from his cash till and he throw that money towards me . tis was not acseptable at all from a manager. his act was very bad to me i felt so insultedon that time due to that i dint take my change and i asked hm to give me my reciept. but he refused to give me my bill . he told me go and find out your bill from a garbage bin and he push his garbage bin to wards me . but still i asked him to give me a bill . for that he kept me waiting for 30 minuts and afte 30 minuts he gave me KITCHEN ORDER TICKET and told me he doesnt have the bill .
his approch was so rude to me i feld so offended on his this act .
then i asked him i need your companys no. and your name .
he said i will nt give you my name and company no. if you want you go and find out you stupid man .
i told hi i willcomlain about you
he said go complain whoever you want . i dont care
and he came uot of counter and about to hurt me by raising his hands on me.
so this was my experience with pizzahut last knight in GLOBAL VILLAGE DUBAI
IF you hire this kind of manager who doesnt know how to take care of costumers ths guy shoulnt be kept with reputed brand such as PIZZA HUT
PLEASE FILL FREE TO CANTACT ME AT ANY TIME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION ON M MAIL BOVE

Regards,

ganeshgrana@yahoo.com
ganesh@cariboucoffeemiddleeast.com

pizzahut america uae

Comments United Arab Emirates Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

11th of Oct, 2011 by   Terry L Gomez 0 Votes
Hi... I had a very bad experience from pizza hut on the 11th October 2011. I ordered for pizza at 2:05 am and the order was taken my a boy named Jerald from the toll free section ( 600569999) and was promised to deliver within 45 mts to my residence in Al Tawn, Sharjah. Me and my friends waited until 3:50 am and did not get the order which is almost 1 hour and 45 minutes. I tried calling the toll free number several times but could not get through in the new order telephone line and the follow up order line nor the complaint and suggestion line. I waited until 3:50 am, but have not heard from anyone in pizza hut nor the delivery person even though i was put on hold for almost 15-20 mts. i just lost my telephone charges on making several call to Pizza hut and following up on my order. The service is very very poor and there is no proper follow ups nor can anybody follow up on their orders. This is ridiculous and please ask one of the store managers to follow up on this and get back to me as I have lost the trust in ordering with Pizza Hut and made me in a very difficult situation that i am unable to order any food at this point of time since all the shops are closed and me and my friends had to starve because of the irresponsibility and the lack of professionalism of the staffs in Pizza hut. This is not at all acceptable from a reputed international food chain like this. Finally at 3:55 am a man name Ahmed Yamanny calls me from ( 0556026803 ) and tells me that he will be here in 10 mts. Is this the kind of service that anyone requires from Pizza Hut ?????????????????? At 4:00 am a girl by name Meladi calls and says that she is calling on behalf of the manager from ( 0556026369 ) and says that they cannot find my location. who does not know Al Tawn in Sharjah, U A E and when i received my order at 4:15 am i asked for the bill and the delivery boy was hesitating to give the bill and said it was free and later I had to shout at the guy to give the bill and he went down and got from his car and saw that the delivery address was clearly mentioned in the bill. This was the worst customer service that i have ever got in my life and don't know how many situations happen like this every day and the concerned persons really don't know about this. This is an insult for the international team as well. Please look into this matter to improve business and make more revenue.
Terry L Gomez
Investor
UAE.
terrylgomez@hotmail.com
 3rd of May, 2012 by   okram 0 Votes
I totally agree with all this complaint, this is the 3rd time that deliver to me very2 late... All the call center agent telling 30-40 mins but still more than 2 hrs waiting for this delivery to come... Pizza hut and KFC. Showing that they really don't care to their customers!!! americana company can't handle their guest what more to their staff_???
 24th of Oct, 2012 by   Sana Sree 0 Votes
I had a similar experiance.My order never came even after so may follow ups.Very poor service.They lack customer service.Staff cannot make any deicisions.All are headless chickens.May be they need to go to KFC.
 3rd of May, 2014 by   sandeepmk 0 Votes
I had one of the worst experience with pizza hut. Ordering for take out and waiting
for 45 min is too much and get the stuff cold is more weird. So many years I was so crazy about Pizza hut. Thanks for this worse attitude and I will never have pizza from Pizza hut.
 29th of May, 2014 by   Syed Muhammad 0 Votes
Dear, I ordered a pizza on 9:55pm... It's now 10:13pm and I haven't yet received it... u decide!!!
 19th of Jul, 2014 by   Gerardc 0 Votes
Dear Sir/Madam

It is with great regret that i inform the unprofessional service by your organization where you have mentioned wrong information to customers viewing your website.

I called in on the 19th July 2014 at around 9.25pm from 0097143427331 to make an order and wanted to make a few changes according to the values mentioned on your site but it is with a surprise that i was told that i am wrong at first instead of accepting your mistake. I do have a screen print of the same which i would be more than happy to forward to consumer rights for the way it was addressed to me.

Appreciate if mistakes by your end is addressed in a more professional way and at the same time to accept rather than try make customers seem dumb, which i not at all appreciate. Paying an additional amount is not at all an issue but when you try to make the customer feel he is wrong it is very offensive an totally unacceptable.

Kindly request the relevant to take necessary action and a call back on my number 0555545622 would be highly appreciated or this would go to consumer rights.

Thanking you for the same

Regards