logo

Optimization

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Pimsleur Approach, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Complaints & Reviews - Shady business practices

Pimsleur Approach Contacts & Informations

2811 Southampton Road
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Phone: 1-877-802-5283
pimsleurapproach.com
I had ordered a "Spanish quick and simple" program from pimsleur in November and received it at the beginning of January. Today I received what is called the "gold edition" in which I did not order. I have tried to call customer service about it and each time I received their voice mail. I leave messages but no one returns my calls or messages. In each I requested information on returning the unwanted items and how to cancel any further shipments.
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

16th of Jan, 2012 by   Read People -2 Votes
Stop Complaining and take responsibility for your actions. The website clearly states that you will revive other orders. I saw the terms and conditions, why didn't anybody else? Oh i know.. because you didn't READ.. Now how is that their fault? Smh.. get it together...When I called to return I didn't get through either, but on their website you can chat live with a rep, and they gave me return info... I bet none of you thought of that, now did you... Of course not...
 9th of Mar, 2012 by   Scam companies suck! +1 Votes
This is clearly an insider writing the review. I have seen this same "Read people" post on several complaint boards. It's so lame that this scam company has people who actually try to make a fraudulent company look good. People, run as fast as you can from this company. Report them to the BBB, attorney general, and anyone else you can think of.
 17th of Feb, 2013 by   Louis Tyan 0 Votes
Pimsleur will charge you extra $256.00; they will tell you "It is too bad for you because you signed the contract and you have to pay"
This is what they did to me.
 18th of Apr, 2014 by   AAbuyer 0 Votes
I think we should start a class action law suit on this as so many people got scammed. The company should be closed so no other victims can be lured into this. Shame on people who works for this company and tried to write insider comments.

Resolutions 2011 - Saving More