Pillar to Post

Terrible Just Terrible

Pillar to Post
What a TERRIBLE experience with this company and Ron Costigan. My house was the one being inspected and boy did I feel violated!!
Complaint comments Comments (1) Complaint country United States Complaint category Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful?

2nd of Jul, 2013 by    0 Votes
I can't agree more!! They came through my home today for the buyer's inspection and left a used Kleenex on the counter not a foot from a trash can. Left all my lights on. Left the doors to the crawl space under the house wide open. Had the audacity to ask my neighbors to watch my contained dog because he was making noise. Someone lounged around in my ten year old daughter's bed! They moved my one month old son's baby furniture and just left it in the middle of the floor. Didn't bother to put it back.

High on my list of complaints is the buyer's agent. A Sotheby's agent!!! She allowed my home to be treated this way, and left in disarray.

Do not trust anyone who would walk into someone's home and leave it thusly. Pillar to Post and Sotheby's in the Denver metro area are unprofessional at the least. Good thing they are bonded. I feel like I need to check for theft.

Contact Us