logo

Charlene from blemish free
scam owner
3. (2 mins ago)
storereps.com
Fraudulent charges and I want to stop it
4. (2 mins ago)
GMC Fence
Fence not build.. He is fraud.
5. (9 mins ago)
TJX Companies
Sexual harassment

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Pibbles And More Rescue, Ridgewood, New York Complaints & Reviews - Too Many Dogs

Pibbles And More Rescue Contacts & Informations

Pibbles And More Rescue

Posted: 2011-01-11 by    Pammila

Too Many Dogs

PMAR
17-06 Gates Ave. APT 1L
Ridgewood, New York
pibblesnmoreanimalrescue.org
Run by Saleena Hernandez who keeps too many dogs in her small apartment. Breaking the law by doing so as it is a residential property, NOT commercial. Collecting THOSANDS of dollars in donations without a license to do so, also being reported to New York State Dept of Licensing as well as IRS. Has infected animals come in that have parvo which is easily spread to other animals. Also usues spay wagon to alter animals when it is available, therefore the animals leave her possession without being spayed/neutered for long periods of time. NO LEGIT rescue allows animals out of their possession without first altering these animals. Charges a very large amount to adopt these unaltered animals from her as well, with the adopter "promising" to bring the dog back to her neighborhood when she can schedule the spay wagon to arrive. Not everyone comes that day and therefore these animals remain unaltered and out of sight, out of mind. Also dog in care of her foster was not taken care of properly, got out and was killed by being hit by a car. really, is this the type of person you allow to foster? Is this the kind of rescue you want to adopt from?? Not in a million years would i adopt from her, nor give her a dime which she collects illegally. Very shady rescue ethnics and person in my opinion. Proof of events being sent to animal control.
Comments United States Pets & Animals
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Pibbles And More Rescue complaints
Pibbles And More Rescue - Running a disorganized Scam

Comments

20th of Jan, 2011 by   Saleena +3 Votes
Wow, Glad you felt the need to post here about my rescue. PMAR is MY rescue. No dog has come to NY with Parvo. MAybe if you read correctly you would see a mom & her babies was rescued from A shelter in another state went into foster care & broke with Parvo which is being treated. Yes Katie got out & was hit by a car with the great sadness I posted that. I do NOT hide anything. Never have & never will.
What happened to Kati was an accident & how many dog owners have had their dogs get loose?? How many have had there animal get sick?
I have put in my paperwork for PMAR to be INC & We will be filing for 501 within a month.
Aspca has come to my home to inspect my dogs as people are filing complaints that I starve my dogs. Unbelievable wasting time while dogs ar starved, beaten tied out everyday. Shame on you for making False accusations. Shame on you for wasting the ASPCA's time while they could be checking on real Mis-happenings.
Every rescue Has to start somewhere.
I am doing everything the right way. I don't need to prove myself to anyone as I have worked hard to get PMAR off th ground as for collecting $$ Never have I said I am 501 I always state donations ARE NOT TAX DEDUCTIBLE.
All money is spent on the rescues & i have 1000's of receipts to prove it. This year alone I have spent in excess to 5000 & we are only 20 days into the year!!
Spew all the lies you want I know where I stand & all my rescued animals...
 20th of Jan, 2011 by   BBrice -1 Votes
Yeppers!!!

OK get this ... some how this stalker has gotten back on myFB as she emailed them to complain about ; I say GET A F**KING LIFE & LEAVE ME ALONE!!! WOW I have NEVER MEET THIS CRAZY (_!_) PERSON!!! She needs friends!!! Damn go work at a shelter, take care of your unruly kids, something.

The note "This has to be time consuming for her ... freak" has been removed because it violated our Terms of Use. Among other things, notes that are hateful, threatening, or obscene are not allowed. We also take down notes that attack an individual or group, or advertise a product or service. Continued misuse of Facebook's features could result in your account being disabled.
 20th of Jan, 2011 by   BBrice 0 Votes
hmmm sorry not sure how this got posted here.
 20th of Jan, 2011 by   Chris Hughes +3 Votes
Saleena is one of the hardest working rescuers around, she has saved hundreds of dogs lives with what she does. As far as stealing money, no rescue would run with out donations. Im my eyes you are being a giant douche, yes i said douche. Instead of getting online and bad mouthing someone who cares more about these dogs than most people in this world, go out and save a dogs life.

Chris Hughes
 20th of Jan, 2011 by   CrystalG +4 Votes
Sounds like the writer has a "personal" issue with Saleena...I am all over the rescue sites, never have I seen a negative complaint directed atowards PMAR up until now. Pamilla you need to get a grip on reality & keep the drama that you've made up in your head to yourself. We rescuers and fosters are trying to save lives here. These are all false accusations, a flawed attempt to ruin the crediability of a wonderful woman & her endless efforts to help the voiceless. PMAR, you're doing a fantastic job...don't let this war monger ruin that!
 20th of Jan, 2011 by   Pammila -4 Votes
Dont lie Saleena. You know damn well you use the spay wagon WHEN it comes around. I have proof of days you have pulled puppies from the south, and when it was in fact altered, months later, while those dogs were no where in your care. During that time, which they matured enough to breeding age. How many pups COULD have been born during that time? You going to lie about that? You going to lie about running a business from an apartment in a residential area?? UNlicensed business. This is all proven and is all reported to the proper agencies. Have you paid your business taxes per NYS laws on running that rescue business from a place that you do not own? Has the Homeowner approved business usage on said property? Does it not bother you that you are collecting THOUSANDS of dollars in chip ins, PERSONALLY. You may never say NOW, that they are tax deductible, but honestly now Saleena, HOW LONG have you been saying your INC is pending as well as your 501? Well over a year. Why is it YOU cannot pull animals from shelters but rely on other rescues with rights to pull FOR you??? Hmmmm Saleena??? Be honest now, if you can. You wanna lie and deny, go right ahead. The truth will come out in the end and all of your little followers, and ass kissers, will finally see the truth. Also are you going to lie about not picking up after all the dogs when you walk them? Again, punishable by fines according to NYS/NYC laws. Maybe YOU think that living in crates in a cramped space is fine, but to me, that is how hoarding starts. Dont lie and say they dont live in crates either. Where do YOU claim they are when YOU are at work? You know they are not running all over, being happy. Saleena stop your lies. You are NOT a good rescue. You are NOT licensed. ANYONE can get incorporated, in any state. Nice try. Keep backpedaling. Once the truth is seen, you have nowhere to backpedal to.
 21st of Jan, 2011 by   Saleena 0 Votes
No NOT when it comes around. I schedule it to come... Yep my dogs are crated when I am not home... So much you know about pitbulls that I am going to let my 4 dogs run loose all day while I am at work. Yep great Job!! And I am going to let my dogs God forbid get into a fight while I am not home... ral smart that would be. It is responsible to have them crated when I am not home...
Hoarding yeah lady whatever. You can go & report whatever you want. I am in the process & to be honest I don't run a business OUT OF MY APARTMENT!!!
I have 4 dogs count them 4 dogs & a sick little puppy! who will be in foster once she is better...
I do clean up after my dogs... I kind of think I know who you are now!!
Yes I said I will be filing soon, BUT OH excuse me if when my rescues get sick I actually have to pay bills. Hoarders don't get there animals treated I do!!

Could is your key KEY word. I don't do pediatric spay/neuter & you & no one can make me I do MY rescue the way I want too!!!
I DON'T NEED TO BE INC OR 501 TO RESCUE ONLY FOR DONATIONS TO BE TAX DEDUCTIBLE... Being INC or 501 don't make you a real rescue...It don't make you a good rescue either.
Thats right ANTONE CAN GET INC IN ANY STATE && ANYONE CAN BE 501.
You keep using my first name like you know me... Saleena this & Saleena that... Your so into what I am doing I am in the process it takes time & money!
Happy I am the center of your attention...

I will say again I have 4 dogs & a puppy, & to be honest PLENTY of rescues adopt out unaltred puppies, I see on plenty of rescue websites stating you will get back this amount from your adoption fee once your puppy is altered & its proven.
 21st of Jan, 2011 by   SayNoToIgnorance +3 Votes
Look, this lady helps to rescue pitbulls that would otherwise be put to sleep. It really pisses me off when ignorant ass people put their comments in where they are not wanted or asked for. Keep up the good work PMAR and keep helping these pitbulls, the most mis-understood breed of dog!
 21st of Jan, 2011 by   Saleena +2 Votes
Also do you notice NOT 1 PeRSON paid attention to your idiotic post till I POSTED IT!!!
FUNNY YOU CAN HAVE ALL THE PROOF YOU WANT. NONE of my dogs were pasted a certain age when they were s/n'ed.
Oh wait yes Baja as he had a bacterial Infection...
Rocky because his daddy had to work but he was neutered & so was Baja.
I hold clinics 2 times per month for all my animals to be s/n'ed at least I do this myself instead of saying yes i will give you back 50 or 75$ once s/n is proven... I Hold the clinics myself.
 21st of Jan, 2011 by   Saleena +3 Votes
ANYWAY would love to sit here & bicker back n forth all day however I do have a life & much more important things to do then entertain madness...
Sorry you dnt agree & support PMAR but once I have my inc & 50 papers I will be sue to post here & let you know...

Oh & Thanks for the drive to keep PMAR going I was just about to give up as I am so sick of PPL like you But hey you can only please 1 person a day in my book & normally that person is me.
Maybe tomorrow will be your day;)
Be bold enough to confront me in person not behind a comp screen!!
 21st of Jan, 2011 by   Pammila -4 Votes
Funny how once paying to find out if Pibbles And More Animal Rescue or PMAR is available, it is, according to Department of State's Division of Corporations, which means I or anyone else can go down tomorrow, pay the incorporation fee and become PMAR or whatever you call yourself these days.
10 bucks paid to find out was not really hard at all, in fact, well worth it. Also no name is licensed as well with Dept of State OR the IRS. Oh no Saleena, you do NOT need to be 501 to collect funds, that is true. You ARE running a business out of your apartment. What else do you think it is?? You are collecting funds which is income, from your apartment. Whatever you use said funds on, is your word. Maybe you may want to take a class on how to spell and read English. The above is horrific to say the least. Also do not think you are any professional on the Pitbull or otherwise. You are far from professional. Keep patting yourself on the back, you need the support.
 21st of Jan, 2011 by   Pammila -4 Votes
Oh Saleena if I confronted you in person, you would be behind bars with your boyfriend, or where he USUALLY is. Nice try.
 21st of Jan, 2011 by   Saleena +2 Votes
Omg why would I be behind bars? Do you honestly think I would waste my time on you. In NYC you need the ASPCA'S approval to become inc. I am waiting to be approved.
 21st of Jan, 2011 by   Saleena 0 Votes
My boyfriend isn't usually behind bars... I know who this is or the click you run in & you can go F off... MISERY LOVES COMPANY
 21st of Jan, 2011 by   Pammila -1 Votes
Good luck with the SPCA's approval at that. Go walk your dogs and pick up their shit.
 21st of Jan, 2011 by   Pammila -2 Votes
WTF is a click? Im done here. I dont know your "language". Ill have to ask the five year old around the block to translate.
 21st of Jan, 2011 by   Banger Ray +2 Votes
I don't get it! Where do you people come from? It sounds like your spewing a bunch of crap because you claim she didn't pick up after her dog! How ridiculous are you? The only concrete proof or facts you have are what Saleena willingly posted (like the dog that got hit by a car). You don't think that could happen with any foster? Get something straight! I don't care if these dogs were living out of a car or a cardboard box while waiting for a home. THEY WERE GOING TO DIE! And why? Because people like you would rather post negative lies about someone than to help any animals yourself. I've seen people like Saleena that devote their lives, and yes, in some cases, get overwhelmed and bite off more than they can chew to try and save as many animals as possible. In just about all cases that I've seen, they never make enough money to get ahead, they give up a major part of their homes and social lives... all to have someone try to spew shit about her and correct her grammar!

I guess you'd be happy if you could get her in trouble with your endless complaints to whoever will listen so the animals that she has saved could be put down.

How many animals have you saved, you literate asshole? I used to be against euthanasia, but in your case, I'd make an exception!!!
 21st of Jan, 2011 by   GuessBitch +4 Votes
What a joke. I know exactly who this is and if she spent even a small bit of her time turning her negative energy into something useful, she might not be such a piece of shit. She won't do that though, so a piece of shit she stays. I can't wait until nothing happens to Saleena and this cowardly bitch is infuriated at the end result of her malignant efforts. Or lack of results I should say :)

Btw, by you not putting a name to your accusations, you've basically made them a non-issue. Dumb ass.

Saleena, don't sweat this unimportant person even for a second.
 21st of Jan, 2011 by   Kim Tussey - Carter +2 Votes
OMG, HOW DARE YOU ATTACK SALEENA and PMAR!!! I know who you are too and I swear on my babies lives, Saleena has NOTHING to hide. She does not STARVE her dogs, they are not mistreated. Why must you keep inflicting pain in her life when she saves more dogs in one year with her OWN FUNDS (except when we need to do chipins for the sick). WTF do you do with your money? EAT, EAT, EAT!!! Saleena has made so many sacrifices in her lives for these babies and she takes them to the vet when she, alone has a temp of 104. She doesn't even take herself to the doctor. I have seen MANY of these bills mind you and they exists (yes, in the thousands). I'm not going to tell you how much was shelled out to vets for PMAR alone this week, but STAGGERING is the word I'll use. More than what you would be willing to spend on a dog. You'd have them PTS, you Piece of shit!!! Saleena has supporters and you'll never take her down, regardless of the crap you write, you nitless waste of a person.

HELP A DOG, there's an idea and leave this wonderful rescuer alone. BTW, the dogs with Parvo are still in their quarantined house out of state and not even in NY. Yeah, you know soooooo much.

And I helped foster and care for Katie for a couple months before she went to her new foster. Know the facts EXACTLY. If anyone should be upset would be myself, another foster, current foster and Saleena. But since you so nonchalantly brought it up, like Katie was just thrown in front of a truck. That's not what happened. Katie was strong. Katie got loose from the foster (trust me, she's flippin strong). I love that girl very very much and was devestated when she passed, but I do not blame Saleena or the foster that had her at the time. It was an accident!!! Like when your dog got mauled almost to death by another one. So shut the F up!!!
 22nd of Jan, 2011 by   PMAR fan. +3 Votes
Wow I can't believe all this shit you are saying about Saleena...like you know her up close and personal? Well I do and you have no idea how much work, time and effort she puts into rescue. You think she takes in thousands of dollars? Do you have any idea what her vet bills are? Animals get sick. Shit happens. Dogs can jump 6 ft high fences if they really want to get at something. Does not make the person bad and the lose of a life is the saddest part. You sound like you have an ax to grind with her on a more personal level. Leave the rescue out of it, unless of course you want to help save dogs on death row? No...I know...thats too dirty a job. Why don't you post your address so we can all come and see where and how you live? Sounds fair to me. Or just continue to hide behind a computer...like a little freak.

Ebay Scams