logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Texas Road House
Horrible service/ poop fly in my food
2. (4 mins ago)
White Label Dating
Fake account
3. (43 mins ago)
Match.com
Unauthorized charge and debit from my credit card
4. (45 mins ago)
BMW Automobile Company UK
Fake lottery winning ...
5. (49 mins ago)
Australian Wine Index
boiler room wine investment scam

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Phoenix Employment Services Ltd, Henly in Arden, England, Warwickshire Complaints & Reviews - Poor care for the disabled

Phoenix Employment Services Ltd Contacts & Informations

Phoenix Employment Services Ltd

Posted:    Anandadas108

Poor care for the disabled

Phoenix Employment Services Ltd
Red Poll Barn, Wootton Park Business Centre, Wootton Wawen,
Henly in Arden, Warwickshire, England
United Kingdom
Phone: 01564795023
This company was dealing with my care cause I am a wheelchair user and get very sick and not once did they follow the care plan and if you ring up the offices they do nothing about it, on my care plan they were supposed to remind me to take my medication but they never did and when I forgot to take my medicine it makes me go all over the place emotionaly. Then the next thing I know my care was stopped and Phoenix said I cancelled my care but I never did and I am asking for proof of me cancelling my care and noone has followed it up, probably because there isn't any!!! I am now bed ridden and living in filth without care, vomiting a lot and not being able to clean it up but noone cares. I haven't eaten for 8 days, cause I have accidents in the kitchen like I keep burning myself and have the scars to prove it, I've dropped hot drinks on me loads and keep falling over in my home, I can't even change my bed sheets. Phoenix have treated me worse than sick people treat animals and one even hit me!!! I can't describe the pain they caused but it ruined me!
As an example of how stupid the people in the office are, they sent someone out for 6 hours of social care who could not speak or understand english and the social care is to give me some company and go out, they are supposed to encourage me to have a life but if they can't speak english how can they do that? He was here for 6 hours and the office did not care one little bit. One carer was scared of my tiny Jack Russel and did a dance in the street and hid in her car so I never got any care, they never sent anyone else out to replace her and I was told that I had to ask for someone else to do the care but common sense says that if she never did the care then they must have a replacement and me not tell them how to do their job!!! The list goes on of all the things that went wrong and I can't put them all down, there isn't enough time. One time one of the carers was saying how black people have smaller brain and cause trouble, well he was from South Africa and I told them that under no circumstances do I want a racist in my home and guess what they never sacked him and they still sent him to my home, he was lazy and never did the time I was allocated. I have proof still cause I have time sheets where the carers were not doing the time allocated to me and instead of getting an hour of care a day they only did half the hour! I've got proof but social services don't care one little bit.
Comments United Kingdom Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Phoenix Employment Services Ltd complaints