logo

Posted: 2015-02-23 by    Hakan Kucukbingol

Philips Smart TV gets hanged

Philisp TV
Istanbul, Turkey
I bought a Philips 46pfl4908k model smart TV. It is so slow so that it need 15-20 seconds to change the channels. When I try to change the channels one after another, the TV gets hanged and I have to unplug it and than turn on again. When I open it, it takes about 2 minutes!!! I called Philips and wanted to change the TV with an other one or to return, they told me that Philips smart TV's runs slow like mine. And they told me that is not a fault therefore they won't change with a new one or accept the return. Hundreds of consumer has wrotten their complaint about that issue on Turkish complaint boards, but the company doesn't care about it. I payed too much mony for that TV, because I'd blieved that Philips is a high quality brand and care abou it's customer satisfactions. So I don't now what to do :-(
Comments Turkey TV, Music & Video
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

28th of Oct, 2008 by   Valerie 0 Votes

Philips - Stay away!
philips.com

Stay away from this set. Owned this TV for 24months (under warranty) breaks every six to seven months from sound to no video and bad power supply.
 29th of Oct, 2008 by   Valerie 0 Votes

Philips - Awful product
philips.com

Totally unreliable due to constant loss of signal and the need to reset the box. Absolutely useless if you use it to record programs because you can never be sure that it is not going to crash before the set time.
 29th of Oct, 2008 by   Valerie 0 Votes

Philips - Terrible customer service
philips.com

Do not let it your Philips SA5125/37 2GB go dead because if you do all heck breaks loose and their support site sucks!
 22nd of Feb, 2010 by   toddwalker 0 Votes

Philips - LCD TV
Arizona

I just bought a 47 inch LCD from target 3 months ago. Philips tells me because it is last years model I am out of luck. I will never buy another product fromn them again. I will also tell and post everyone and board I know about them. The tv is 3 months old and already goes to a black screen when you turn it on.
 3rd of Aug, 2010 by   Husman 0 Votes

Philips - My case was pending since January 2008, but nor reply coming from the service center nor head of the north zone head
philips.com

My case was pending since January 2008, but nor reply coming from the service center nor head of the north zone head. He is also telling me that they are doing or picking my system within day or two and also I am also following up with him since last 1 month but no rply from that side.
 14th of Oct, 2010 by   MR. BHARAT ARORA 0 Votes

Philips - PHILIPS
PHILIPS
India

133, AASHIRWAD APPARTMENT
PATPARGANJ DELHI 92 PH NO. 9871838192, 22231660

I HAVE AN TOASTER WHICH IS NOT WORKING. SO PLEASE SEND ANY PERSON AT MY PLACE.
IT IS ONLY 2MONTHS OLD. I HAVE LOST GURRANTY CARD

BHARAT BHUSHAN
 20th of Dec, 2014 by   VARUN66 0 Votes

Philips - froud
philips

I was purchased 1 washing me chin and i was pend $560 for it but it was not even worked single day ..i am calling to company customer care the are not responding..
 23rd of Feb, 2015 by   1skippy 0 Votes
Don't know what to tell you as you are in turkey, but in the US there is always a 90 day warranty where we can take it back and exchange or get a refund if not satisfied.

Auto Repair Scam (Funny)