logo

Jobsandcash.com
They didn’t provide job
5. (16 mins ago)
Qbule
They didn’t pay for the job

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Pet Injured at Day Camp

Petsmart
Houston, Texas
Phone: Eldridge Parkway
I was moving so I decided to put my 2 yr old miniature schnauzer in day camp so she would not get in the way. When I dropped her off I informed the Petsmart employee who checked her in that I did not want my dog to be in the play area with any big dogs. I told her I knew that they suppossedly separated the dogs by temperment and not by size and I again specified that I did not want my dog in with any big dogs even if my dog needed to be taken out of the play area . The Petsmart employee assured me that my dog would be kept with only small dogs and that the large dogs would be kept separated.

When I arrived to pick up my dog there were several dogs in the play area and my dog was just sitting and not playing. I noticed that there was at least one other big dog in the area. When my dog saw me through the glass she became excited and jumped on the glass. The Petsmart employee at the counter then instructed the employee who was in with the dogs to bring my dog out. The employee who was in the area was a teenage girl and just stared and didnt attempt to get my dog, so the other employee repeated the request to bing my dog as the other dogs were begining to react to my dog's excitement. The young girl in the area still did not attempt to pick up my dog and bring her out.

The next thing I see is the big dog grabbing my dog by the throat and attacking her. The employee in the area did absolutely nothing. The two other employees at the counter yelled for the employee to do something and she again just stood there. I hit the glass and tried to get in the room but the door was locked. Finally the two employees at the counter ran in and took action to get the other dog to release my dogs neck.

I demanded that my dog be taken immediately to the Banfield clinic where she was examined while the store manager informed me that he would speak to the employee at the day camp and ensure that she was properly trained so that this incident did not happen in the future. No further suggestions were made. My request to separate my dog was ignored and the Petsmart had an employee overseeing the dogs who was obviously not trained or capable to handle the camp area. My dog was checked by the vet who released her saying she was fine. However when I got home I touched her neck and she screamed. I called the vet and was then informed that she had also done this while in the vet's office. Only then was I tol to watch her to see if her condition worsened and to bing her back if necessary. This matter has not been resolved, but I wanted to make other pet owners aware of the negligence on behalf of Petsmart. I will never take my dog there again.
Comments United States Pets & Animals
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Prepaid Credit Card Costs