logo

www.richgoptr.com
why hold my payment ?
3. (7 mins ago)
Ak Management
Money taken out of my account
4. (7 mins ago)

Personal Creations

Posted:    Micky

Do not order from them

Personal Creations
Currently I am on maternity leave from delivering a baby less than 3 weeks ago, so I thought the proper venue to still get an adequate gift for my husband would be to order online. I found a site called personalcreations.com and found two great items to make our Valentine's Day special and show him how much I appreciate him. I ordered my items in time for GUARANTEED SHIPPING by the holiday, and I was contacted on that Thursday letting me know that my order was on hold due to them needing more information. After speaking with a customer service rep, I was informed that they could send my items out expedited shipping, but due to there still needing to be personalization I would not receive my items by the holiday. WHAATT??!! It's little hokey to get the item on the following Wednesday if it is a Valentine's gift. My holiday is now ruined, and this was to be our first Valentine's Day after being married and I wanted to get him something that was special, well thought out and from the heart. Thanks to personalized creations my day is ruined!!
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Consumer Update: Save Your Skin from Sun