logo

GSN.COM
GSN is deceptive!
2. (1 hr 21 mins ago)
debspecs.com
Problems with payment and impossible to finish my order on the website
3. (1 hr 28 mins ago)
Ncrowd
4. (1 hr 34 mins ago)
Arm and Hammer / Pet Fresh Carpet Odour Eliminator
Allergic Reaction
5. (1 hr 50 mins ago)
vass siding co., aluminum design & Hank
Actualy Extreamly Pleased With Hank & VASS!!!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Personal Creations

Posted:    Micky

Do not order from them

Personal Creations
Currently I am on maternity leave from delivering a baby less than 3 weeks ago, so I thought the proper venue to still get an adequate gift for my husband would be to order online. I found a site called personalcreations.com and found two great items to make our Valentine's Day special and show him how much I appreciate him. I ordered my items in time for GUARANTEED SHIPPING by the holiday, and I was contacted on that Thursday letting me know that my order was on hold due to them needing more information. After speaking with a customer service rep, I was informed that they could send my items out expedited shipping, but due to there still needing to be personalization I would not receive my items by the holiday. WHAATT??!! It's little hokey to get the item on the following Wednesday if it is a Valentine's gift. My holiday is now ruined, and this was to be our first Valentine's Day after being married and I wanted to get him something that was special, well thought out and from the heart. Thanks to personalized creations my day is ruined!!
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

FREE Movies Online: Protect Yourself From This Scam!

Latest Groups