Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Posted:

Terrible experience

Personal Creations
personalcreations.com
I had ordered for a personalized gift from Personalcreations.com. I had ordered a gift for my brother a sports related personal creation. I had paid via my credit card. I was charged the very same day. I was told that it would be delivered within 2 to 3 weeks that was okay because I had ordered just like that for my little brother. Three weeks had passed but my brother did not receive anything. I was very annoyed because it was delayed so I tried contacting them via emails but never got a reply so I got a hold of their phone number that was mentioned on their website and I called them but unfortunately never got through here too. I always got the answering machine and I never received a call back from them. I was very annoyed finally my brother got the gift but it was not what I had ordered for. I was very disappointed. My brother liked it but I had ordered what he really liked which he did not get and I did not want to return this because god knows when he would get another one or if he would ever get his gift back. I will never order anything from Personalcreations.com again.
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Contact Us