logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
Exotic Dit-Dots
Scam, don’t buy from them
2. (24 mins ago)
Business / Personal Loan Offer
Apply urgent loan offer
3. (28 mins ago)
Open Media
Charged for online book order, never received, unable to contact company either in USA or Australia!
4. (37 mins ago)

Posted:    Villy

Terrible experience

Personal Creations
personalcreations.com
I had ordered for a personalized gift from Personalcreations.com. I had ordered a gift for my brother a sports related personal creation. I had paid via my credit card. I was charged the very same day. I was told that it would be delivered within 2 to 3 weeks that was okay because I had ordered just like that for my little brother. Three weeks had passed but my brother did not receive anything. I was very annoyed because it was delayed so I tried contacting them via emails but never got a reply so I got a hold of their phone number that was mentioned on their website and I called them but unfortunately never got through here too. I always got the answering machine and I never received a call back from them. I was very annoyed finally my brother got the gift but it was not what I had ordered for. I was very disappointed. My brother liked it but I had ordered what he really liked which he did not get and I did not want to return this because god knows when he would get another one or if he would ever get his gift back. I will never order anything from Personalcreations.com again.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Homes: Rent or Buy?