logo

Intoxalock
Hidden Fees
2. (5 mins ago)
Motorola India
Very poor customer service!
3. (6 mins ago)
Pyramid Scheme with a twist

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Permission Interactive Complaints & Reviews - Rip off city!

Permission Interactive Contacts & Informations

Permission Interactive

Posted:    J J Andrew

Rip off city!

I would like to lodge a complaint about the shipping practices of PermissionInteractive.com, parent to Patch Perfect grass seed as seen on TV commercials. I thought the cost of two bottles of seed at $19.95 wasn't too bad... but the routing shipping cost of $7.95 was almost half the cost of the product. The company offered rush delivery for an additional $5.95... making the total shipping cost two thirds the cost of the product. My order was placed on line on June 21, 2007. It was not processed until June 26th, 2007 and shipped via Parcel Post! When a buyer pays 2/3's the cost of the product for rush delivery it shouldn't be sent by the U. S. Mails!

When contacted about this, the customer service rep said that the extra $5.95 only guaranteed my order would be processed quickly at the warehouse. Rip off city!

J J Andrew
Lisbon, Me
Comments United States E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Permission Interactive complaints
Permission Interactive - EZJet rip off

Comments

9th of Jul, 2007 by   Regina French 0 Votes
I can do better than JJ. I placed an order for "Patch Perfect" in late March, 2007. I didn't receive the product until around the first of May. I received three boxes with five containers in each box. I never received an e-mail confirmation or invoice and had no idea how much I owed(they don't have an order summary at the end of checkout) until I received my credit card statement on May 15th. At that time I saw I was charged $334.80. It was supposed to be buy one, get one free for $19.95 plus $7.95 S&H.

I called on 05-15-07 and spoke with a female customer representative and she told me I received the "Contractors Supply". She told me to write "Return to Sender" on the boxes and take them to the Post Office which I did on the same date.

When I received my June credit card statement I had only received a refund of $79.80. I called on 06-11-07 and spoke to a male customer representative. He said a second refund of the same amount had been issued and he would issue a third refund for the same amount. I told him that didn't come out right with the original charge of $334.80. He said I was charged $31.80, PER BOX, S&H which was not refundable.

ADD INSULT TO INJURY. I was livid, so on June 11, 2007 I wrote to Patch Perfect at PO Box 3042, Wallingford, CT 06494(the address was provided my the male customer representative). TO DATE, I HAVE NOT RECEIVED A REPLY. GO FIGURE!!! STAY AWAY FROM "PATCH PERFECT"... As I told them in my letter if I had received an order summary at the end of checkout, OR received an e-mail confirmation, I would have seen that the order was not correct and I could have canceled it. The very least they could have done was include an invoice with the order. I asked for a partial refund of the S&H, but obviously that is not going to happen. I still receive e-mail advertisements wanting me to buy Patch Perfect, although I have unsubscribed at least three times.

R French.
 16th of Jul, 2007 by   C. Hepner 0 Votes
I am so livid with Patch Perfect. I too am having problems with getting the product. I ordered it back in June and still have yet to receive it. I've been calling and calling and have been given the runaround by the customer service reps. I spoke with their supervisor and didn't get any further with her than I did with the other reps. Their only response is they do not control the United States Postal Service. I told them that their shipping program is totally unacceptable, by charging the consumer extra just to have it shipped from their warehouse sooner. They told me that if I do not receive it by the end of the week they can re-issue the product out to me! But that once it leaves their warehouse, they can't control how long it takes to get to me! Summer will be over by time I get the product! Thank you for the address R. French. I will be writing to them as well letting them know how disappointed I am with their delivery method!
 1st of Aug, 2007 by   Anita Obermeier 0 Votes
I absolutely agree with the things previous posters have said. I ordered Patch Perfect in September 2006. It took almost two months to get here, too late to plant that year. They charged my doubly what I should have received. When I complained, they supposedly refunded the difference, which they never did. Now to make things worse, no blade of grass has ever grown from this stuff. My request for a refund today (8.1.2007) was rudely rebuffed with the info that it was a 90-day money back guarantee, which in my case was during winter. Go figure. This is a major rip-off, and I will still complain to other consumer organizations.
 26th of Apr, 2008 by   Dalicus 0 Votes
I Have No Complaint...I was Curious as to what Company Created PatchPerfect Grass Seed as well as Who Owns the Patent of the said Product. I would Like to Know How the Product was developed and who Employed that Development. Does anyone Have any Idea how I Can find this out? If You were going to use this Product, Wouldn't you Like to know where It came from or How it sprang to exist? I would. So I'm asking You. Thank you for your Time.
 16th of Jul, 2009 by   Bob Greenstone 0 Votes
I am the CEO of Permission Interactive. We are not the owners or marketers of Patch Perfect. Please correct your records. For more info call 1-800-467-6363 ext 205

Dollar Rent a Car Hidden Fee Scam