Performance Bike

They lost customer

Performance Bike
2124 W El Camino Real
Mountain View, California
I bought a bike from performance in redwood, which entitled me to free tune ups for the life of the bike. From the very beginning the service I received was honorable. They would make me wait for weeks to get my bike back. When I did get it back it would be scratched, or they would forget to do something. Then they moved to Mountain View 2121 W El Camino Real. I took my bike their once and will never go back again. They were much worst then Redwood City. They no mechanic that knew how to work on the bikes and the man in charge was not very courtesy they took by bike and kept it for three weeks and gave it back to me without a tone up and with more problem then I took it in for. I went out on the bike trail to find out that nothing had been done. I was surprised because I had asked them to go over the whole bike and replace anything that needed to be replaced, but instead my bike broke down on the trail and I ended up walking for miles. I called up performance and told them what happened they were not very nice about it. To make a long story short I will never do business with them again. I ended up going to another shop and paying for a tune up to get my breaks fixed and the chain, and gears. I was told that it look like they never even touched my bike.

They should have told me from the very beginning that I would have to wait so long to have my bike repaired and that they did not have competent workers. They lost me and who knows how many other customers.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful?

Contact Us