logo

Bunch of scammers

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Perfect World Entertainment, Redwood City, California Complaints & Reviews - Immature Staff

Perfect World Entertainment Contacts & Informations

Perfect World Entertainment

Posted: 2012-06-14 by    AtomicRout

Immature Staff

Perfect World Entertainment
Redwood City, California
Phone: 650-590-7700
perfectworld.com
This company has been harassing me, every sense I got a bit of an attitude with one of the employees.. First they made it to where I have limited access to my personal information on their website, then they blocked me from submitting support tickets on their website. I know this because I created a new account and attempted to submit a ticket and no problems.. when I went to my main account it would constantly give error too many redirects. The reason I initially got an attitude with the employee is because they marked my support ticket as resolved when the problem was not.. refer to my other complaint on this company for the initial incident. I went on the web forum and had to submit a ticket regarding log in issues because they blocked me from submitting any other type of issue and this is what happened. 2 days later no reply... The ticket that they say was a duplicate was a completely different issue regarding me no longer having access to an email account that I used to have. They replied to that issue asking for a list of information including my ip address...

Hello,
There seems to be a misunderstanding I have the transcript from the other issue that reads

Login Issues [Incident: 120609-000560]
Customer By Web Form 06/09/2012 10:45 PM
I was trying to change my email address that I no longer have access to <removed> to <removed>

If you notice the problem that was submitted is not the same problem that is submitted from Login Issues [Incident: 120610-000184] so this is not a duplicate ticket. It is a separate problem that needs to be addressed.

Ryan

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 2:55 PM, PWE Customer Service <customerservice@perfectworld.com> wrote:

Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line support center. Below is a summary of your request and our response.

We appreciate your patience as we worked to resolve this issue.

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

Subject

Discussion Thread
Response Via Email (Support Staff 35) 06/12/2012 11:55 AM
Hello,

This appears to be a duplicate of a ticket already in our system (120609-000560). Please refer to that ticket for updates.

We ask that you please avoid sending us multiple tickets regarding the same issue. This only increases the delay in receiving a response from us.

This ticket will now be removed from our system and no response from you is necessary. Your primary ticket regarding this issue will be unaffected.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Customer Support
Cryptic Studios / Perfect World Entertainment
Auto-Response 06/10/2012 09:13 AM
The following answers might help you immediately. (Answers open in a separate window.)

Title: I can't patch/update, install, download, login, start or otherwise enjoy the game, help?
Link: https://support.perfectworld.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4120

Title: My password is not working on the game or website, what can I do?
Link: https://support.perfectworld.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4125

Title: Cryptic Account Security Notice FAQ
Link: https://support.perfectworld.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4124

Title: Where can I find the screenshots I took?
Link: https://support.perfectworld.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1428

Title: Screen shot
Link: https://support.perfectworld.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1449
Customer By Web Form 06/10/2012 09:13 AM
When I click on submit a ticket it gives me an error... to many redirects.. whats interesting is I never had that problem before my last ticket... whats even more interesting is when I use a different account on the same computer i'm able to access the submit a ticket section just fine... is this the type of immaturity customers can expect from Perfect World Entertainment?

Question Reference #120610-000184

Transaction ID
N/A

[---001:002049:07238---]
Comments United States Entertainment
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

24th of Jun, 2012 by   Golivan 0 Votes
I made a purchase from Perfect World Entertainment to upgrade the speed of my ship for their Star Trek Online game. To do this, I needed to buy 400 points to purchase a skills token, where you can redistribute your skill points to different skill sets. I actually bought 800 points so I'd have some extra to spend on something else in the future. I purchased a skills token for 400 points and adjusted my skills. My ship did not get faster, in fact, it got 17% slower. So I did some reading on skill sets and used my other 400 points to purchase another skills token, and redistributed my skill points again. The speed of my ship did not change. I was out of points, and had spent $10 to make my ship slower, not faster. I simply opened up a ticket at PWE and told them that I was not satisfied with my purchase and wanted either a cash refund, or to get my 800 game points back. It took a few days, but they did grant me my 800 point refund and apologized for any inconvenience the matter may have caused. I am very satisfied with their customer service response. I know it's easy to write a complaint on a website about a company when things don't turn out like they should, but too often do the satisfactory results get forgotten and rarely shared with to others. I'm doing my part to say 'Hey, in my case, they did things right.'
 22nd of Sep, 2012 by   Fix_champions_please 0 Votes
These guys are playing god. I had a similar issue with their customer service. They have huge egos or attitude issues and it will never get fixed because no one is monitoring work. After jerkin me around for a little over two weeks and after I asked to speak with the lead support analyst or manager, a new GM named "Heartbreaker" told me that it was not possible to help me. C'mon, guys. If I was the manager I wouldn't let techs talk to customer like that and I would NOT let them use a handle called "Heartbreaker". Maybe I'm reading into things but I think not.

Until someone holds these techs accountable to treatment of customers, this game will continue to fail like it currently is. This game is filled with bugs and serious issues yet they feel they have time to ridicule and torment their customers. Maybe they are also being tormented with the change of owners but whatever. Doesn't give them an excuse. If they hate it there, they need to leave. If not, their manager should see their terrible work as fire them.
 1st of Apr, 2013 by   Pwi_sucks +1 Votes
I'am a victim of my own account got hacked, I sent a ticket too.
As result the person in charge of customer service ends up banning my acc, when im the victim??

Their system is corrupted biased assholes... I spent $3000 on this game. and lost it all...
 2nd of Aug, 2013 by   zombikkk 0 Votes
hallo
i was banned by PennDragon from the support team yesterday because of no reason.
im sorry for the big story... and im sorry for the bad english but hope u understand me fine and im sry when you get the some
again but on the other mail because i wanan be unbanned

my bugged character Himera@DarkEvolution
Mail zombikkk@web.de

it started 27 December i buy the freeform character slot in champions online i did the report 3 days later
i asked each month when my freefrom character slot get fixed PennDragon said it is on the list.. then i found a channal crash bug
i did report it in the support by PennDragon then 2 month ago it was fixed i asked again why my freefrom wanst fixed i get the some answer. after i said that my stepsister stepbrother unkle and my brother logged in with my accound and try to fix the freefrom slot i get banned because of this Terms of Service "Only one person may use an Account." i was banned i realy dont understad
im the user NO one other and only my Family joined just for once my account and this why i get banned.
please unbann me because i did nothing wrong. yea i understand that when someone steal my account infos and steal all iteams i dont get it back but bann for it i realy dont understand.

my logic
when i didnt say that my family members was on my accound i were never banned and that was 6 month ago
and im sure the terms of service meaning that i cant give away this accound and im understand and i didt gave it someone other that i dont trust only who was in with my account was family and this why i think bann of no reason.
please let me unbann in champions online

How to Protect Older Americans From Fraud