logo

anna university
special class
2. (1 mins ago)
efreescore.com
I never received the score
3. (9 mins ago)
Kentucky Fried Chicken
Bad customer service
4. (14 mins ago)
Palliser Furniture
Leather sofa
5. (16 mins ago)
keranique hair regrowth
it's doesn't work at all, awful and steal your money

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

PEPCO / PHI eletric power utility company, Bethesda, Maryland Complaints & Reviews - Need attorneys for class action lawsuit - Twenty three (23) power outages in two years in Maryland & DC

PEPCO / PHI eletric power utility company Contacts & Informations

PEPCO / PHI eletric power utility company

Posted: 2011-02-10 by    Pepco must go

PEPCO / PHI eletric power utility company
201 West Gude Drive Rockville, Maryland
Bethesda, Maryland
Phone: 202-833-7500
SUE PEPCO NOW JOIN LAWSUIT
PEPCO / PHI constant power outages Maryland / Washington DC need attorney for class action lawsuit outages 2010 / 2011

We need attorneys for class action lawsuit Re: PEPCO'S 23 power outages in two year span - we have hundreds of their customers ready to sign up.

Yes . . . life has not been easy for quite a while in Maryland - especially Bethesda Montgomery County due entirely to Pepco's ( rated by the government as the worst power company period) miserable service over the last two (2) years.
Last year in Feb 2010, we became trapped in the house for three days with no heat (all electric kitchen) while they did not plow the street ( because of down Pepco powerlines) and we had no power for five days.

I have been logging the outages on this street since may of 2009 - we have had twenty three (23) outages including the last three (3) day event starting last Wednesday evening January 26th 2011 and not being restored until Saturday the 29th.

We have written letters to the Utilities commission, Senator Barbara Mikulski, Montgomery Council member Roger Berliner, County Executive Isiah Leggett and two different governor's about this with no change in lack of service. The politicians and Pepco leadership are all worthless and just make empty promises year after year hoping the attention will go away.

After last winter we bought two gas generators and a supplemental propane heat source so we can at least try to make it through another winter.

We have hundreds of Pepco customers that are interested in joining or starting a class action lawsuit and are seeking an attorney do so. If you are interested and can help let us know by responding to this complaint.

Click or paste these links to read and see more:

AGAIN - If you are interested and can help let us know by responding to this complaint.

PEPCO / PHI eletric power utility company PEPCO / PHI eletric power utility company

Comments United States Utility Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of Feb, 2011 by   Pepco must go +1 Votes
Interested in suing Pepco or being the attorney representing a group of Bethesda (Montgomery County) Maryland residents that intend to sue ?

LOOKING FOR OTHER VICTIMS OF PEPCO NEGLIGENT BEHAVIOR. One street - twenty three (23) outages including the last three (3) day event starting last Wednesday evening January 26th 2011 and not being restored until Saturday the 29th.

If you are interested and can help let us know by responding to this complaint.
 8th of Mar, 2011 by   JenBeee +1 Votes
I would be interested in joining a class-action suit. We have had 12 days without power in the last year and have spent around $1500 in hotel stays and replacing spoiled food. Similar to you, we were trapped in our house last year for several days because the streets were not plowed past the downed lines. Everything in our house is powered by electricity. There are no gas lines to my subdivision. No heat, no hot water, no cooking. In the most recent snow-related outage, the streets were cleared relatively quickly, but we still did not see a single utility truck in the neighborhood until 3 days after the power went out. This is simply unacceptable. I searched around and it looks like a lawyer in Chevy Chase Section 5 is interested in pursuing a class action suit, see here: http://www.chevychasesection5.org/news/concerning-pepco . I wonder if they would expand the scope of their lawsuit to include other neighborhoods. I haven't contacted anyone there yet.
 4th of Apr, 2011 by   zssz -1 Votes
I've had billing problems for over 1 year. Everytime I call, I get some dumb jackass from the street who demands I pay the bill in full or he will cut me off today. I tried to reason with this nucklehead cotton picker by telling him that I am disabled and get a small pension every month so I can pay only a certain amount. He kept talking to me like a stupid robot that he wanted all the money now or I will get cut off in 24 hours. I saw I was talking to a bafoon so I hung up and called back the next day and got a decent human being on the phone who put me on a pay plan. The next day a 400 pound bullfrog came to my front door, claiming to be from pepco in a orange junpsuit saying give him $900.00 now or he will shut off my power. I called the county police and this bafoon left in a hurry. Well pepco, what's next? Maybe men driving black cars come to my door with machine guns just like in the 1920's!

Avoid Overdrafts and Overspending