logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Tobiasmayer
Delay in order, no money bak
2. (1 hr 10 mins ago)
Walden University
cost, lack of response, grievance filed without so much as an acknowledgment...the list goes on!
3. (1 hr 36 mins ago)

Posted:    GARY Brec

SALES

PEOPLES PRODUCT
Newington, Connecticut
FILLED OUT FORM ONLINE WITHIN 10 MINUTES FROM CASTLE THE WINDOW PEOPLE, AND PEOPLES PRODUCTS. TALKED TO THE REP FROM PEOPLES AND TOLD HIM I WAS INTERESTES IN ONLY FIBERGLASS WINDOWS, HE SAID NO PROBLEM. WHEN THE SALESMAN SHOWED UP HE INFORMED THAT THEY DIDN.T CARRY FIBERGLASS ONLY VINYL SIDING. HE SPENT 4 HOURS TRYING TO SELL ME ON THESE WINDOWS, ABOUT AN HOUR OF ME ASKING HOW MUCH THEY WERE WITH JUST MORE OF HOW GREAT THE WINDOW WAS. IT LOOKS LIKE IT WAS A GOOD WINDOW CALLED THE HR 40 BUT 4 HOURS IS 3 HOURS TOO LONG. HE FINALLY GAVE ME A PRICE OF 35, 000 BUT MINUS INCENTIVES IT WOULD BE 28, 000 FOR 12 DOUBLE HUNGS 1 PICTURE AND 1 BAY WINDOW. I TOLD HIM IT WAS TO MUCH AND CONTINUED TO BADGER ME. FINALLY HE LEFT HE SEEMED LIKE A NICE GUY BUT JESUS ENOUGH ALREADY. 2 DAY LATER THEY CALLED AND WOKE ME UP, THEY TOLD MY WIFE THEY COULD DO IT FOR 21, 00. LISTEN IF YOUR PRODUCT IS THAT GOOD YOU DON'T NEED 4 HOURS TO SELL IT, AND THEN BADGER ME FOR 15 MORE MINUTES. HOW ABOUT JUST HAVING A FLAT FEE PER WINDOW INSTEAD OF MANIPULATING THE PRICE.
Comments United States Window & Door Installation
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

8th of Nov, 2010 by   bopper58 0 Votes
I have friends who have done business with this company and they are 1000% satisfied. They were treated quite professionally and rave about the tremendous savings they are experiencing with their new windows.
My guess is that this posting was done by one of their competitors just to try to make them look bad.
 19th of Aug, 2011 by   Mark H0123 0 Votes
I've heard of customers writing recommendation letters, BUT FRIENDS OF CUSTOMERS?? Maybe this "friend" is a rep from Peoples? Who writes recommendation letters for friends experiences??
 2nd of Mar, 2012 by   bopper58 0 Votes
I happen to know that MarkHO123 works for a competitor of Peoples Products thus the childish immature response to my legitimate post above.
 12th of Mar, 2013 by   sterling10 0 Votes
I am in no way affiliated with competition of people's products. I just had a horrible experience with them. I accidentally got roped into a free in home estimate because I couldn't understand the door salesman. So I felt bad and just went with it. They were scheduled to come yesterday at 6. I got a call at 530 saying the rep was running late and wouldn't be there until 730. I have a one year old who goes to bed at that time so I tried to reschedule. The man was very rude and made me feel bad and said the guy was on his way so I said oh ok well ill just deal with it if he's on his way. I get a call at 630 saying he's not coming running too late and hell be there tomorrow at 5. I called this morning to cancel not liking how things went previously and the man answered hello, no business name nothing. I told him we weren't interested and he wouldn't take no for an answer. He was scolding me about saving money and I stood firm saying sir I would just like to cancel. Then he got very mean and said well I feel bad for the rep because now he won't get credit for the visit. At that point after being belittled I said I don't appreciate being made to feel guilty its very unprofessional and hung up. These people are jerks, don't get involved!!!

Beware of Moving Scams