logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Glowing Ski Fruitex
Unable to contact the seller
2. (22 mins ago)
Union Workers Credit Services
Scam on Credit Card Application
4. (41 mins ago)
Concord Law school
Unjust JD program
5. (43 mins ago)
Dr. Dova Saga
I specialize in various fields of Spell Casting.

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Peak 5 Auto Loan, Mississippi Complaints & Reviews - Unable to make car payment

Peak 5 Auto Loan Contacts & Informations

Peak 5 Auto Loan

Posted:    Ms. T.B.

Unable to make car payment

Mississippi
Does anyone know where to make the payments? I think that it was not fair to us as the consumer to be left out in the cold about how to pay our debts. I have tried numerous times on the phone and on line to contact these people. There needs to be some type of investigation done in this matter. I did not receive notificatiton or a phone call about them closing. This is a mess!!

Ms. T.B.
Comments United States Loans
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Peak 5 Auto Loan complaints
Peak 5 Auto Loan - Unable to Contact / No Response

Comments

3rd of Aug, 2009 by   firbud 0 Votes
I also try to call them on the phone number 1-877-236-7672 and got nothing. I even sent in payment and got it back in a mail. I even call the car dealership and they could not even help me
 4th of Aug, 2009 by   BrookeClark 0 Votes
Im having the same problem and have NO IDEA what to do about it. Im concerned that this will go against my credit! They should have to contact people when filing bankruptcy!!
 5th of Aug, 2009 by   cclove 0 Votes
I am experiencing the same problem. I make online payments and i just received a credit back for the month of july. I guess on one hand were lucky that they are not just taking our money but on the other hand where do we go from here? This company was sooo unprofessional from the get go but lets keep each other up to date if any information is found.

Six Energy-Saving Tips For Winter