Peak 5 Auto Loan

Posted:

Unable to Contact / No Response

Peak 5
Alabama
If anyone obtains information on how to contact Peak 5 for auto loan payments, PLEASE share this immediately. Also, if anyone experiences any repossessions or other experiences as a result of not knowing where to submit payments, please share that too. The phone number only gives a busy signal; the web site is not working and attempts to use MoneyGram do not go through! Any help is appreciated.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Auto Insurance & Loan
Was the above complaint useful?
More Peak 5 Auto Loan Complaints & Reviews
Peak 5 Auto Loan - Unable to make car payment [3]

Comments

4th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
Yes Its 877-761-3111
 5th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
yes Auto Portfolio Services took over about 50% of peak 5 accounts. The number is 877-761-3111. Just make sure to have your account number available. APS customer service seems to be 100% better too.
 6th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
I also have a loan through Peak5...or should I say HAD a loan through them...but I can not reach them on any number that I have I also tried the number given here and all it does is ring forever...
 6th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
I was finally able to contact someone about my loan, along with APS there is SST that also took over about 9, 000 of their loans. Their number: Systems & Services Technologies, Inc. – Telephone: (800) 789-8001 They are very understanding about everything knowing Peak5 never said a word to any of us about this move before just closing and leaving us to find out who took over our loans.
 6th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
The APS number doesn't work if you are calling from a cell phone. I had the same problem but if I called from my home phone they answered within 2 rings.
 15th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
This is just great I mailed my payment out on the 5th of this month, and it has not posted to my account yet. My payment is due TODAY. What am I supposed to do this is our only source of transportation. I tried the 2 numbers above, but of course they are closed today.
 15th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes
Hi,

This is very informative post.For getting auto loan If you are suffering from bad credit and want to repair your credit score then you need Credit repair services, Bad Credit Repair.For this check out our website http://www.thecreditbar.com.

Contact Us