logo

Mobily
Unsubscribe / Deactivate
2. (4 mins ago)
wholesalemensshirts.net
They stop to communicate after they get your money
3. (11 mins ago)
Paid2Refer.com
Scam
4. (13 mins ago)
luz
HOW I GOT MY LOAN OF $150,000.00 FROM WEMA LOANS !‏.
5. (16 mins ago)

Posted:    doug kahler

REFUND

HOME
Arkansas
I ORDERED PCSHOWBUZZ 5/26/2009 AND ON 5/27/2009 I FAXED A RETURN FORM ALONG WITH THE INVOICE NUMBER, WHICH IS 4470011 BY THE WAY! I RECEIVED AN EMAIL SAYING ALL I HAD TO DO WAS REPLY AND I WOULD RECEIVE MY REFUND. I HAD BOTH DAWN EVANS AND TRISHA CLARK RESPOND TO MY INITIAL REQUEST BUT HAVE HAD NO RESPONSE SINCE. I'VE EMAILED BOTH OF THEM ATLEAST A DOZEN TIMES TRYING TO GET ANY RESPONSE BUT AM BEING IGNORED AS FAR AS I CAN TELL. PLEASE HELP THIS WORK A LITTLE SMOOTHER TO END THIS DISCUSSION.
WILL I RECEIVE MY REFUND OR WHAT? PLEASE RESPOND!
Comments United States Computers & Accessories
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More PCShowBuzz complaints
PCShowBuzz - Bad service

Comments

29th of May, 2009 by   doug kahler 0 Votes
I AM DISSATISFIED WITH THE PCSHOWBUZZ AND HAVE ASKED FOR REFUND AND HAVE FAXED A REQUEST FORM FOR THE REFUND BUT SEE NO RESULTS AS OF YET . I RECEIVED AN EMAIL SAYING ALL I HAD TO DO WAS REPLY AND I WOULD GET MY MONEY BACK. I KEEP CHECKING MY BANK ACCOUNT AND SEE THEIR WAS A WITHDRAWAL BUT HAS BEEN NO DEPOSIT AS OF YET. I HAD CONTACT WITH BOTH DAWN EVANS AND TRISHA CLARK TO SUBMIT MY REQUEST AND HAVE NOT HEARD BACK FROM EITHER. ALL I WANT IS MY MONEY BACK, I'VE ERASED YOUR PROGRAM FROM MY COMPUTER AND AM TRYING TO WAIT PATIENTLY FOR A RESPONSE FROM ANYONE AT THIS POINT. PLEASE RESPOND, DOUG KAHLER. OH YEAH, I PURCHASED THIS ON 5/27/2009 AND IT'S ONLY BEEN 3 DAYS SO I SHOULD RECEIVE A REFUND YES?!

EMail Scam Targets Bank Accounts