logo

PCHSearch&Win Contacts & Informations

PCHSearch&Win

Posted: 2011-10-26 by    COLLEEN SHADE

feel cheated

You keep telling that I need to search&win, but when I do you tel me I'm not regestered and I'm going to be taken of the list to win. Why is that? I went into Bible Study and now your telling me this is my last chance to win that im not registered. I'm begging to believe what everyone else says that this is a scam to get you to buy stuff..
Comments United States Sweepstakes
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

4th of Jan, 2012 by   SUSAN MELSNESS 0 Votes
THIS IS TO DEB AND TODD IN THE EXCTIVE OFFICE : i AM SUSAN MELSNESS AND I TO HAVE BEEN SEARCHING AND FEEL YOUR NOT EITHER READING OR LOOKING BECAUSE IN FACT I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING EVERYDAY. I DID CHANGE MY EMAIL TO suemelsness@gmail.com, and not the old one lst@knology.net. Because that one i could not use because it was set for Lonnie only. SO USE MY EMAIL NOW. THAT IS suemelsness@gmail.com. my new one. THANK YOU. SUSAN MELSNESS.
 4th of Jan, 2012 by   SUSAN MELSNESS 0 Votes
I AGREE WITH OTHER COMPLAINTS YOUR COMPANY HAS GOTTEN. YOU RE NOT READING THE COMPLAINTS OR NOT UNDERSTANDING WHAT I HAVE TOLD YOU. I CHANGED MY EMAIL, TO: suemelsness@gmail.com. Thank You Susan Melsness PS I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING EVERYDAY.!!!
 20th of Jan, 2012 by   mahnoor 0 Votes
SIR, IAM A PAKISTANI AND I LIVE IN LAHORE PAKISTAN. DID I WIN THE PRIZE BCZ I NEED VERY MUCH THE DOLLAR BCZ THIS TIME I AM IN CRISES I AM UNDERDEBIT AND PEOPLES R PRESSURISE ME RETURN THEM MONEY SO I REQUEST U SIR, PLZ HELP ME TO WIN THIS PRIZE THANKS SAMINA INAYTULLAH
 11th of Apr, 2012 by   dave_weber@q.com 0 Votes
sirs i've been regersying on this every time and i know you've been getting the paper so what is going on here and i had gotan something in the mail that had won something
 11th of Apr, 2012 by   dave_weber@q.com 0 Votes
ive already post it and you have my quotets
 1st of Jun, 2012 by   catherine yonke 0 Votes
I don't know how I got on your mailing list, but I implore you to take if off before I lose my job. My computer is a business one, and I am not allowed to receive messages such as yours. I click on several UNSUBSCRIBE and some of your other web sites, and get the usual that the page cannot be opened.

I beg you to remove my name - I've been warned over and over again by my boss. I don't know what else to do.

Thank you. catherine.yonke@navy.mil