logo

Intoxalock
Hidden Fees
2. (5 mins ago)
Motorola India
Very poor customer service!
3. (6 mins ago)

PCHSEARCH&WIN 10 MILLION Contacts & Informations

PCHSEARCH&WIN 10 MILLION

Posted: 2011-02-18 by    cjrugh

DOESN'T END

WHEN ENTERING THE PCH 10, 000, 000 SWEEPSTAKES. IT JUST KEEPS REPEATING THE ADDS AND NEVER ENDS I WAS ON FOR 10 MINTHE FIRST TIME AND THE SECOND TIME THE SAME THING. I COULD NEVER COMPLETE THE ENTRY
Comments United States Scam Contests
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

20th of Feb, 2011 by   cookie52 0 Votes
same problem
 1st of Apr, 2011 by   ALGENIAKEARSON 0 Votes
My name is Algenia.
I continued to answer the pch sweepstake and that sucker continued to go. i also let it ran all night, but common kicked I stated to myself that machine must be broken. If someone is trying to hack in;then you must find away so they caN HACK OUT! CALL THE IT EMERGENCY 911 FOR COMPUTER ADMINISTRATOR FOR HELP COME ON GUYS!MOST GEORGIA THINK PCH IS A FAKE COMPANY ANY WAY!
EVERYTIME I TELL SO PEOPLE I AM ENTERING PCH CONTEST THEY LAUGH AT ME! WELL GET THAT PROBLEM TAKEN CARE OF SOON. PS.: GEORGIAN DON'T BELIEVE IN PCH. LET'S PROVE THEM A LIE! GET THE ENTRY FIXED SO PEOPLE CAN ENTER AGAIN DUDES! GO!GO!PCH!IT SECURITY TEAM! HELLO!MY GOODNESS AMERICA LEAVE PUBLISHER CLEARING HOUSE ALONG! GEORGIA!
 31st of Oct, 2011 by   Tiny tim 1 0 Votes
I been doing PCH contests since the 80's. At that time you were sent the contest thru the mail, when you didn't order the return envelope was different than the ording one. Now you do everthing on line who's to say that all entries get thru? My feelings are that they toss us a bone once in awhile to silence the complainers. If you agree fine if not so be it. Tiny tim
 7th of Jan, 2012 by   Lynn Wilson 0 Votes
I am having the same problems. Try to log in and it says invalid password. Get the new password from the site, and it says that is invalid. Never able to log in or register for the online sweepstakes. Getting very ANNOYED!!!
 3rd of May, 2012 by   disgusted 1231 0 Votes
i play everyday faithfully. i've bought merchandise from pch. i have my doughts about the contest. i'm wondering if anybody really wins.
 28th of Jun, 2012 by   disgusted 1231 0 Votes
i play everyday faithfuly i also have my doughts i've bought a bunch of merchandise in the last three years. has anybody ever seen a pch vehicle anywhere. or does dave sayer really exist.
 5th of Jul, 2012 by   disgusted 1231 0 Votes
i won't beleive any one WINS until it happens to me. spencer lainhart
 5th of Aug, 2012 by   geneva mcgee 0 Votes
i agree with the person about winning i have been trying to win for so many years and zero even the prizes where if you have the three numbers or whatever it is you are an instant winner i have had a lot of them and have not had anything sent to me and it seems if you don't buy something you won't win. if you are on a fixed income you can't buy ever time.
 19th of Aug, 2012 by   foret3180 0 Votes
I've been playing myself recently and its ongoing entery I will believe when they knock on my door if by deadline and nothing no more for m
e
 26th of Oct, 2012 by   Ronnie13 0 Votes
I Totally Agree, You try & try & try & same thing one after the other, Samething with thier games there is no-way to win
 7th of Dec, 2012 by   DAKOTABUD 0 Votes
I just keep searching and searching and searching expecting different results. Come to think of it that is the definition of insanity. Publishers clearing house is trying to drive me insane, beware. LOL
 17th of Jan, 2013 by   Little Sad 0 Votes
My father played PCH as long as I can remember.He never won anything. Now I have been for 20 years. I never have won anything . I'm like everyone else(is this for real) does any ever win? I don't think I will play this game any more( that's it the game is on us NOT REAL !!!)
 17th of Jan, 2013 by   Little Sad 0 Votes
My father played PCH as long as I can remember. I have been playing for 20 years.My father never won anything and I never won any thing . So what does that tell U? Well, I don't think anyone wins! I think the game is on us, it's not REAL!
 15th of Feb, 2013 by   IrishSpike +1 Votes
Well, as far as the really BIG prizes, no, I'm not sure anyone ever wins. I thought all of it was a complete waste of time but then I won a $25 Amazon.com gift card by doing the PCH Search and Win. Now, for the life of me, I can't remember what it is I searched for that triggered the win! LOL. Because, I have tried several times since then to search for something that would trigger the automatic win... guess I'm getting greedy! What kills me though is how gullible most of us are. I'm sure every one of us is thinking to themselves, "Well, Joe Bob in No Neck, FL isn't going to win the big prize because I am!!" or, "I really, really need to win the big prize because of my mounting hospital bills (illness caused by worrying about the big prize), the ten mouths I have to feed, losing my job (because all I did was stand near the water cooler talking with other people about what I'd spend my prize money on), etc." Yeah, I'M more deserving of the big cash payout than you are. Sure. Right. We are ALL of us a bunch of suckers! Now, pardon me while I go play some PCH slots because, I am SURE to win today!
 21st of Mar, 2013 by   Angel N. 0 Votes
You have to stay positive. I have my doubts also. But when they knock on that door either at my house or at my job im going to be one of those people you always see on the commercials, screaming and carrying on. Its REAL. It has to be.
 2nd of Apr, 2013 by   Ronald k Hawkins 0 Votes
I will love to see them knock on my door soon because I been out of work for a month so please come soon before I find another job please
 8th of May, 2013 by   mz fye red 0 Votes
I been playing pch now since Jan I haven't won anything as of yet .fingers crossed. And has big faith that I will win.
 6th of Jun, 2013 by   conellia ale 0 Votes
I order things from pch because i want to. i play the game because i might win, but i don't think i will ever win any thing.
 22nd of Jun, 2013 by   lkchristensen 0 Votes
Does anyone really win I don't think so and I hate search and win I have better things to do with my time then spend it there all day long looking for nothing. Just a way to get continuous offers thrown at you
 23rd of Jun, 2013 by   Dusty Elias 0 Votes
I would love to win ten million.

Common Scams to Avoid on Your Next Vacation