logo

Pchsearch&win 10 Million

Posted: 2011-02-18 by

Doesn't end

My name is algenia.
I continued to answer the pch sweepstake and that sucker continued to go. I also let it ran all night, but common kicked i stated to myself that machine must be broken. If someone is trying to hack in;then you must find away so they can hack out! Call the it emergency 911 for computer administrator for help come on guys!Most georgia think pch is a fake company any way!
Everytime i tell so people i am entering pch contest they laugh at me! Well get that problem taken care of soon. Ps. : georgian don't believe in pch. Let's prove them a lie! Get the entry fixed so people can enter again dudes! Go!Go!Pch!It security team! Hello!My goodness america leave publisher clearing house along! Georgia!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Scam Contests
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

19th of Aug, 2013 by    0 Votes
I agree with almost everyone, you go to fill one thing out an before you get done there something else pops up an leaves you not being able to finish up what you were filling out or what you were filling out comes right back to you so you can start all over again, I have just stopped an deleted all an got away from it all till the next day.Joe LaPlant Whitepaint64@live.com
 19th of Aug, 2013 by    0 Votes
I have seen you all take this money to people an they act so surprised but no one has ever heard of them so is this a movie town they give the money away to people sometimes do really act, I just hope this isn't one big joke just to see how many people out here will spend all the time we do for nothing just trying to win at something that doesn't even exist.Joe LaPlant
 11th of Sep, 2013 by    0 Votes
Years ago, there were 2 TV programs on the air that investigated crooked dealings (20/20 and 60 Minutes were the names of the 2 programs). PCH was one of those companies that were investigated. What they found with their undercover cameras was that if you did not order (hence the envelope color) the non ordering envelopes when literally thrown out into the back alley. The cameras showed piles and piles of unopened mail. They were crooked then and they are crooked now.
 16th of Oct, 2014 by    0 Votes
I get emails all the time they always want me 2 send money 2 get money be nice 2 win i could buy a good home & help my family
 16th of Oct, 2014 by    0 Votes
Because I do not order from them, they automatically sent me a CD which (guess what) I do not watch CD's. I refused the order and it went back. they have not sent me anything else I did not order.
I can't believe that they are still in business after all these years of cheating and lying. Where is our good ol' regulatory government when we need them? Why hasn't this fraugelent company has not been stopped before now? If it was a small company that did something (just because they didn't know the tax laws) they would be out of business now! Yet, this company goes on...is there something behind this??? Special interest?? Tax credits??? Government promotions??? Someone knows someone??
Why is this company getting away with everything when the common small business is slapped for everything/
 30th of Oct, 2014 by    0 Votes