logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

3. (48 mins ago)
Olx
Fake add and gave my phone no
4. (48 mins ago)
Non Delivery, Refusal to give refund

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

PCH.com free lotto, New Bern, North Carolina Complaints & Reviews - lost $1,000,000 giveaway they said in email I won

PCH.com free lotto Contacts & Informations

PCH.com free lotto

Posted: 2012-12-17 by    Alan Dean Openshaw

lost $1,000,000 giveaway they said in email I won

Publisher's Clearing House 1,000,000 December 13 2012 giveaway game
5900 County Line Road
New Bern, North Carolina
I am giving you a complaint that they were doing false statements on the internet in an attempt to have me make some order to ask for my dissabillity SSI momthly ammount to live a meek living!
Comments United States Telemarketing
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

17th of Dec, 2012 by   Reply Team 0 Votes
Hello

Send your Full Name, Address, Telephone Number and Winning Message you recieved to the surveillance unit on:

surveillance.teamunit@gmail.com

so as to enable them ascertain if you really won the Lottery and give you true information
on how your winnings can be Collected.
You Will also be Informed if the Winning Message you Recieved is a Fraud Notification

Congratulations
Reply Team
 29th of Dec, 2012 by   Monika111 0 Votes
I expected to see some improvements in my love life after I contacted lanalutaspell@gmail.com and asked him to send out a spell to the Universe for me, but I didn’t expect a life-changing experience, that’s for sure! Still, though, that’s what I got! I’m not only in love, I’m going to be moving to my soon-to-be-fiance’s state next month! We probably would never even have met if it weren’t for Prophet Chrisand his wonderful powers of peace and love. I wish you all the peace and love you sent me, Prophet Chris.

How to Avoid Healthcare Fraud