logo

1. (20 mins ago)
Freelancer take my 888 dollars
2. (22 mins ago)
Freelancer.com
No support, impossible to reach them as well
3. (23 mins ago)
Freelancer.com
Account closed after milestone payment
4. (32 mins ago)
22-24 carat gold dust for sale
Gold Dust
5. (47 mins ago)
247-host.com
They didn’t provide services and stopped to communicate with me

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

pch sweepstakes online Complaints & Reviews - entry never gets complete

pch sweepstakes online Contacts & Informations

pch sweepstakes online

Posted:    Douglas Kosonen

entry never gets complete

entry never get's completed to be able to enter, can't even get password to continue, even have went to your web site's to get password changed and can't even do that
Comments United States Sweepstakes
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of Jan, 2010 by   browndoll47 0 Votes
same here...whats the point of going through all this crap to enter and the form never gets completed...just a waste of time...no wonder the odds of winning is impossible?
 10th of Jan, 2010 by   Pamela Broussard 0 Votes
same here..., If you do not take the time to erase your personal information from all of their promotions, you end up with a steady stream of unwanted emails. You have to access each web site and unsubscribe from each of these sites, if you are able to access them. Your cell phone will ring constantly. You will have recruiters from schools and colleges calling your cell phone. Endless game and trivia text messages on your cell phone, wanting you to subscribe to them. I don't know about you, but my phone plan has a limit of how many minutes I can use before I'm charged for them. Not to mention the scams if you actually submit to any of these promotions that they offer. I hope this was helpful, because I had to learn the hard way...
 23rd of Jan, 2010 by   RHONDAJEAN1965 0 Votes
THEY NEED TO GET RID OF PUBLISHER'S CLEARING HOUSE ONCE IN FOR ALL!!! I AM SICK TO DEATH OF THEM!!!
 9th of Apr, 2010 by   philmac 0 Votes
even in there mailings they are BS, they run you so long and willfully leave out the stamps to complete your entry form. also the junk they want you to buy is junk, crap, and so out of date that nobody wants or needs, can do

better at the dollar store.
 22nd of Apr, 2011 by   Tania9 0 Votes
I have to agree because I am not getting anywhere either. No winnings. I think the PCH Lotto is no good because the instant scratch off is fixed because I never won a dime. I don't know why they call it "instant" in the first place. What a joke!! I am unemployed and I thought it would be nice to win something for a change until I can get a job. I have had no luck. The PCH needs to be shut down and stop harassing people on fixed income. I get an email from PCH that I am close to getting a prize and the prize patrol has my address. I am like we'll see how it goes. How do people win? I am seeing the streaming banners showing people winning some cash and other prizes by the PCH Search and Win but I have struggled to find something using their search and win that will help my chances but I think it is a trick. It is unfair when people are trying to find jobs and get scammed at the same time.
 13th of Jan, 2012 by   Barbara in KC 0 Votes
I find this interesting. I even called the 1-800 number shown if having a problem submitting the entry. I was told I needed to update my browser. Well, guess what. Internet Explorer and Microsoft keep me updated automatically. So, I'm in total agreement with all of you. This is evidently not as advertised. If it's legitimate there should all these people wouldn't be having the same problem. The last one I got was a joke. I had been selected for the "elite seal". JOKE!!!
 31st of Jan, 2013 by   Alias I. Remain 0 Votes
I cannot count how many emails I've received informing me my entry isn't complete ... and how many times I've jumped through their electronic hoops to be told again and again that it now is compete. What this is is COMPLETE BS -- a total scam, but I'm sure buried somewhere in the fine print is some tiny clause that says entries are not complete until PCH says they are. Kinda like Clinton -- "depends on what you mean by [insert word]". So, I keep "searching", but this time I keep searching "PCH SWEEPSTAKES FRAUD" ... which is how I found this page, which is, interestingly, covered in PCH Sweepstakes ads!!!
 9th of Nov, 2013 by   Dale Billey 0 Votes
Same here what joke I guess you get what you pay for, oh I didn't pay anything or buy anything think that would be a hint?
 28th of Jun, 2014 by   Kimba4444 0 Votes
I can't even enter the PCH Lotto, the "Submit" tab never appears no matter how long I wait while the ads I don't want just keep popping up all over. Who can or will do something about this? PCH are u listening? Since starting to play the other games, my daily inbox of junk has jumped from 30 to over 200 a day, and I resent it. Most don't allow me to unsubscribe even if I take the time to try each one, which I shouldn't have to do. This is unsolicited harassment!

Things You Should Never Buy New