cheated out of $500 from pch.com

Publishers Clearing House
Champions Gate entry submissio, Florida
I frequently play and enter with Publishers Clearing House. Today, after submitting a time-dated entry, the last page sent me to the pch games website wherein I logged into the site and clicked the spin and win game. You are only allowed to enter once per day. I clicked spin and the wheel stopped on $500 cash! It stayed there, too! I was rather excited because it did not stop there then skip over to another portion of the wheel. Expecting that I'd see a congratulations on the winnings, instead the next page said, congratulations you have won 50 tokens. This is not where the wheel had stopped! It stopped at the $500 cash earnings.. and it stayed there. I feel this is a sham and scam contest because I truly did win the $500 cash prize. I do not know or comprehend why PCH would chooses to ignore and/or not acknowlege that I did win this cash prize. I wrote to their contact us page and submitted my grievance.. I do believe they will not acknowledge my complaint. I don't even know if complaining here will do much good, but after this experience, I truly believe that the PCH company is not honest and is deceitful. It would be great if they were made to pay the winnings.. this is the url I was on when it happened: http://sb.pch.com/cat/10/56-02/instantSpin.html?ti=
It automatically gave me a screen that said I won tokens.. when the point in fact was the wheel DID stop and STAY at $500 cash prize. This is NOT fair and quite deceitful. I hope someone makes them fess up.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Sweepstakes
Was the above complaint useful?

3rd of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes
I played and got some 30.000 tokens used them toward gift card's never got any results of it.can't find out either . the only thing I get is money taken out of my bank by these fu---ing sponser's .then these's stupid text messages running up my phone bill .I'am tired of this -hit to.. sign Lt. Edward Zwettler
 3rd of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes
and farther more these thousand dollar walmart gift cards saying you win bull -hit after paying all these so called sponser's membership feee's and other bull-hit giving your information to other rip off scams artist's free gas card's I still haven't seen a one . then infecting your computer with there trojan's .fu--ing hacker's just white collar crimes taken from us poor poeple Lt. edward zwettler
 10th of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes
I played the wheel spin for two days and someone have played those days.Is there something about somtimes being discourared? I' m an optimist, and when it comes to losing because of the powers that be. Let me again enjoy the wonderful works that publisher clearing house does.I like playing the wheel spin.One day I might win a target or thousand dollar walmart
to say thr lease wendys mcdonalds awards card.
Previously comented.
Previoulsy commented.
 18th of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes
I have a real problem with all this cash that is supposed to be given away. No one and I mean no one needs $5, 000.00 per weeek for life plus a million dollers . It seems to me that PCH should take that money and divide it so that a lot of people got $500.00 per week for life. Just think what that would do for the economy. For people like me who live on a fixed income that would allow me to stay in my home, pay for heating oil and live a decent life. Rich people are noy all that happy and they definately don't do anything to halp our economy. I would much rather be happy and live a normal life.
 21st of Apr, 2013 by    0 Votes
I'm not a winner, and I've never won, but your position isn't one of serious concern. The PCH instant win games (such as the spin the wheel) state clearly that it is for illustrative purposes and does not actually reflect your chance at winning. Essentially it's just a graphic, and a majority of the time it works, but you may have just been glitched. Just letting you know that it's not a shady practice, it just is that if the odds/roll doesn't match their records then they'll provide you with a different result. The system can't be perfect as it's not allowed to be a gambling system.
 13th of Feb, 2014 by    0 Votes
iI had 105000 tokens, then PCH tells me to resign in an poof i have 89000 tokens total BS
 28th of Mar, 2015 by    0 Votes
All this week I have been playing both times with PCH LOTTO 1AM-5-PM 11 games then 17 games 5pm-midnite the next day I see only results for like 3-5 tickets, each day I bring it to there attention (and immediately they mention like an agreement with each state ) basically he or she is telling me of an arbitration Look dude I, m not suing you ! I just want my numbers I olayed ! I call pch I get this guy who is leaving pch tells me #1. they have a black list on anyone who owes or has been late on there items. then #2 3/4 of the names they list like james p, Irvine il 500, 00 DON;T EVEN EXIST! He said this place is just all about het those pop ups/ads sold that's why they want you there morn noon and nite. I for one think its time for a f----ing audit!!!
 16th of May, 2015 by    0 Votes
I played the scratch offs and got one that said I won I think it was $40, 000 then my screen went white then black and popped up with "we are having tecinal difficulty try back later" when I called the number they told me they would review it and get ba k to me. I never got a message back and it kinda makes me mad. I'm facing a lot of problems and my 3 kids and I are fixing to be homeless that money would have put US n a home so we wouldn't be on the streets. So u can imagine how relieved I felt when I saw that God had blessed us and answered all my prayers but it crushed me to see I ended up with a tecknecal difficulty and we r still with nothing. So ya I know what you mean. When you win something threw them all of a sudden there having problems and there's no record of the win.
 24th of May, 2015 by    0 Votes
yes that true anytime there is a win you will get the air message technical difficulties so stop playing you never win anything all winners are fake names with the expectations of the big wins that are televised

Contact Us