logo

Safecart
Internet Defender
3. (1 hr 14 mins ago)
Taradale registry
Bad customer services from staff/ owner/manger
4. (1 hr 20 mins ago)
Fubar.com
This site is one of two of the biggest "scam sites" that I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with
5. (1 hr 27 mins ago)

PCH, New York Complaints & Reviews - want to be taken off of emailing list

PCH Contacts & Informations

PCH

Posted:    ipa

want to be taken off of emailing list

publishers clearing house
New York
i want to be taken off the pch emailing list for good. they have been bombarding me with ridiculous emails up to thirty a day! i have requested to be taken off and am still recieving them daily. it has taken over my email account and i will now have to create a new one just to stop it.
Comments United States Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

13th of Jan, 2012 by   Unhappy with PCH 0 Votes
I too have been bombard with ridiculous emails and phone calls. In one day I received approximately 50 emails and 4 phone calls. The phone calls are more concerning to me than the emails. Don't get me wrong, the emails are very annoying too, but I've been scammed on similar phone calls that I have received in the past. Now since I think about it, I believe it was after I had entered a PCH sweepstakes years ago. It is a real hassle to change my email address, but that is what I am debating on doing, because if you read the fine print on some of the emails I have received, you just get put on a suppressed email list for a certain time frame and a lot of them require you to send them a letter in writing...this is a bunch of crap!!! Who wants to sit down and write out 100 letters just to be taken off email lists that I did not even sign up for???? Try to go to their website and find any contact information. None of the links on their website to customer service works, so good luck getting in contact with them. I will NEVER enter another PCH sweepstakes again. I also have been telling everybody I know about this issue. I think it is very interesting that they are advertising on this site...what is that all about? I believe that they should not be advertising on a site that has so many complaints against them. I should win the million for life after dealing with all this mess. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!

Watch for Online Cons on Cyber Monday