PCH

TOKEN REDEMPTION

1.25
PCH
Louisiana
Won't let me redeem token's, says I need to be a resident. How do I redeem my tokens for gift card drawings?
Complaint comments Comments (5) Complaint country United States Complaint category Other

Comments

22nd of Jun, 2013 by    0 Votes
I am. US citizen living in the state of Nebraska. I am unable to redeem my tokens which makes me feel this is a set up.
 12th of Oct, 2014 by    +1 Votes
I CANT REDEEM MY TOKENS FOR ALL MY WALMART CARDS, NOW THE WEBSITE WONT RECOGNIZE MY EMAIL. MY NAME IS JUANITA MOSELY, SCAM SCAM PCH.
 26th of Dec, 2014 by    +1 Votes
Hey people, I'm I Ny, n I can't redeem tokens either!!! I've tried for over a yr. N every time I try it kicks me completely offline!!! Hmm, so I tried other phones n diffrnt everything! That's right u guessed it! They've got it to a science, so let's all start boycotting n letting rest of world know about these cocksuckers!!!
 11th of Oct, 2015 by    0 Votes
Yes you can redeem your tokens... Maybe not from the front page but from the front page click on token history then from there u can click on redeem your tokens. It works for me every time.
 3rd of May, 2016 by    0 Votes
Several months ago, Pch said I should cash in some of my millions of tokens; there was a page full of options, I selected a new password, and ordered a few things. They never came. Assuming things were slow, I ordered some more items, but the new password rejected the order. I got busy with other things, which is what PCH wants. Recently I got an e-mail from PCH to cash in some of my 7 million tokens. I got a new password, and they said I was ready to order; not so. The new password was rejected. Frustrated, I am with the media, and I complained to mediacontact@pch.com. They were annoyed I contacted them. So what do they do? This token scam is going on under their nose, and they are oblivious to the fraud, Can't the government do something to shut down these shysters? How much longer can this fraud go on? Francis Murray

PCH (Publishers Clearing House) Logo PCH (Publishers Clearing House)
Customer Care Service