logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
American Airlines
Do not fly american airlines
2. (11 mins ago)
www.stylishplus.com
Never recieved my order or a refund
3. (12 mins ago)
www.stylishplus.com
No info about my order
4. (38 mins ago)
John Kenney
John Kenney is a CONFIRMED SCAMMER
5. (46 mins ago)
Evergreen & Associates Contractor Inc.
scam company

Posted:    brinkley511

Scam

PCH Lotto
Texas
This lotto site is a complete scam. I have played for years, have family and friends that have playedfor years, and when someone wins, they always have an excuse not to pay out. Either th site goes down for maintenance, or they emailed out to the wrong people, or they offer you a consolation prize in lieu of the big prize as it was a mistake on thier part. But they always want you to sign a release if you accept the consolation prize valued at about $200. Bogus site, complete scam, the only thing they are is the BIGGEST magazine sales company. That's where they make thier money, and they also sell you information to hundreds of companys that send you spam, call you daily and fill your mailbox with unwantd junk mail.
Comments United States Lottery Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

6th of Oct, 2009 by   khabir 0 Votes
I take his word for it bccause people just don't complain, or bring issues, and besides; it takes one man's gesture to consive ignorance, maybe a fool's misjudgement!!!
 6th of Feb, 2010 by   geedeebee 0 Votes
I agree that the scratch cards NEVER turn up a winner; at least so far. The only time I won anything from PCH was $5.00 for a "Search and Win" search. Seems like everytime you scratch a card you can predict that the third scratch is a NO MATCH. Cannot say its a scam but certainly seems like a waste of time unless you like the anticipatory effect.
 20th of Jul, 2010 by   Shirleysw21 0 Votes
I agree. I played it many times and decided to do a little research by trying to scratch all six blocks and there's no three numbers to be matched only two. I'm just going to the gas station and buy some of those I'm bound to win something than there.
 13th of Feb, 2011 by   CMISFEDUP 0 Votes
I completely agree with it being another scam and receving spam my email inbox is filled with it. I have over 2k of spam and its a shame i have to unsubscribe to be removed from each of pch sponsors that send that to me. Whenever i play the pch search and win games i get the very same messages. I receive so many sponsors spam as well when i enter pch sweepstakes or any of the pch games. Im better off getting a lottery ticket at my local convient store. Thank you guys for posting. Pch needs to stop with all the sponsors sending their junk emails to people when all well are hoping for or trying is our luck to enter and win pch sweepstakes any other other pch games. I still play and enter all of their sweepstakes etc... for many, many years and never won a dime. I think it maybe all scams im really beginning to wonder. Does anyone ever know any PCH sweepstake winners truly and its not all for publicity?? Anyway thanks for your posts.
 4th of Mar, 2011 by   William Redfern 0 Votes
I have been playing for a long while myself and just like the others, there has not been a single red cent in my favor. If i was playing the regular lottery i would have at least won $2.00 at the very least. I am with the others when they said they thought it was a scam, most different than any other game it is all publicity and not one single one person that i know has won ANYTHING!
 4th of Mar, 2011 by   William Redfern 0 Votes
If and only if i win will i withdraw my statement as pch lottery being a scam.
 6th of Mar, 2011 by   kittykat51 0 Votes
Same for me, been doing it for years upon years, and still not won anything. I do agree, that some things are very good deals and I have ordered. But as far as winning the *the big one* ... I dont see it happening.
 17th of Mar, 2011 by   nicole langlois 0 Votes
my name is nicole langlois i got what ithought was aemail from pchlotto
stating i had won 1 mill is and was this a scam what do i do?
nicole langlois
p.s is thwere anything i can do about this
 17th of Mar, 2011 by   nicole langlois 0 Votes
I got an email stating that i won money from pchlotto is this true or not how do i know what do i do?
nicole
 21st of May, 2011 by   screamero1 0 Votes
i won $50.00 on the wheel and never got the money
 3rd of Jun, 2011 by   pissed in WI. +1 Votes
I myself got an e-mail stating I won 1, 000, 000$. I answered the information they wanted, age, nationallity, country, etc. then I received another e-mail requesting I send them a payment for shipping and handling, insurance, etc... I thought "Ah, Not So Fast". There was a actual phone number from the UK England, so I called it, I got someone that talked with a towel in their mouth and couldn't understand anything he was saying. Then I heard nothing but like he just set the phone down. I could hear a t.v. in the background, sounded like a residence, people coughing, talking, dogs barking, so I hung up. So I guess all they got out of me was a phone call to the UK. Don't know what it cost for the call yet, but my advise is to ignore the e-mails. Sorry, too good to be true. @#%$ing Scammers !!!
 3rd of Aug, 2011 by   lilboyblu 0 Votes
I say pch is a scam, they want you to buy from them and play thier stupid games but never win anything. SCAMMERS
 26th of Aug, 2011 by   ruppenator 0 Votes
I half to agree, I've been waisting so much time with this PCH Lotto crap and I am always almost the winner in my state or even in my city. This shit is geting rediculous. bad enough the economy is the way it is and have brand companies like PCH Lotto doing us in the rear too. Thanks for nothing PCH
Chris R
 12th of Oct, 2012 by   jeremy courtney 0 Votes
Hello PCH fans!!! WARNING I need to fill you in on a scam that just happened to me. Two hours ago I received a face book request that Dave Sayer from PCH wants to be friends with me. Okay??? Dave and I started to chat, and apparently they have been trying to contact me about one of the sweepstake prize. Which kinda at first made sense because I was out of town for my birthday. Dave asked me for my phone number so we could talk in person. At first there was no way I thought this could be real. But curiosity killed the cat. So I gave Dave my cell number, sure enough a man called claiming to be a representative from PCH. He told me that I had won the 75k PCH sweepstakes. Which I do play! First he needed to gather some information from me to confirm that I am who I say I am, simple things. He continued to tell me that I need to purchase a Green Dot Money pak reloaded paper card, Because the I.R.S does not allow you to receive a prize check for over ten thousand dollars. He also said that the F.B.I will need the conformation to protect me from fraud, someone else trying to claim the winning check.???? I told him that this wasn’t right because PCH has a No Purchase Necessary Rule. I started asking questions. He continued to convince me that if I was septic I could easily return to the card or just use it for purchases. But I need the Green Dot Card to give to Danielle Lam and the PCH crew and I was not suppose to tell or give anyone the card until I got home and confirmed it was in my hand for Danielle. Well after about thirty minutes of this guy convincing me, and assuring me this was not a scam, sure enough I walk down to the store and brought the Green Dot Card. I put $120.00 on the card, then I headed home still thinking this is to good to be true I’m being scammed. I got home confirmed the card was in my hand. “Congratulation Jeremy we just need the card number to register it with the I.R.S and the F.B.I to receive the check Danielle has for you.” At first there was no way I was giving this guy the numbers. He continued to tell me that the Prize Patrol van is in the area 15 minutes away to be exact, and are just waiting for the conformation to come visit me with the big check like on Television. After about fifteen minutes and him basically repeating the whole proceed of why, when, and how and a dozen other question, I gave in : ( I gave him the numbers to the card, and again. “Congrats Jeremy on your winnings, one last thing I must confirm that you are home because the Prize Patrol Van is on their way to your house and they don’t want to wasting time trying to find me.” Yes Sir I’m home. “Ok well they should be pulling up in about 15 minute so be ready and smile for the camera.” Well after about thirty minutes of being on edge, thinking about what bill I was going to pay off first. I finally realize this slick S.O.B just scammed me. I first tried to call back the blocked number (My first mistake) Then messaged the facebook page on the computer where it all started. I wrote “this is a scam pal I’m calling the police.” Next I ran back down to the store where I purchased the Green Dot Card (My second mistake) turns out the card is not refundable only with purchases or through Pay Pal. On my way back to my house the same guy called my phone again, I answered, and he said see Jeremy I told you the PCH crew was coming. “I replied I know you’re scamming me and I just called the cops A*! hole”. He continued to tell me that he promises they are coming and to calm down, he kept asking if I was still at home, where I was coming from? Strangely I could hear through the phone that he was outside, I could hear the wind coming through the phone. I asked him where he was going that you’re outside not in an office somewhere. Let me guess you’re on your way to the bank. He replied, “What are you gonna do call the cops go ahead.” Sure enough the guy hangs up on me. When I got home I got on the phone and online with Green Dot Moneypak to try to cancel the card or report the fraud, something, anything. I told them my situation and after three different transfers and telling this embarrassing story over and over Green Dot finally put in an “investigative claim”???? I wrote this to warning people about scammers out there trying to ruin a fun, trust worthy, giving, people loving company like Publishers Clearing House. I am a living honest to God real person who just got scammed by a PCH impostor. It’s such a shame that it’s true about the old saying one bad apple spoils a bunch. Danielle never came with roses and balloons and the big check with my name on it. But I learned an important lesson. And I really hope this will get posted somewhere and people and Fans like myself don’t get caught up in the lies of a scam. REMEMBER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO WIN. Good luck PCH fans!!!
Keep winning and keep playing fans!!! Maybe one day this nightmare will become a real winning dream for me : ) Danielle, if you come visit me some day, I would like extra roses with my check please, $120.00 worth LOL!!!
 4th of Jan, 2013 by   jayne Napier 0 Votes
jayne napier i have been playing every lotto and win for life for about 5 years and i haven't won anything why i even play bingo and it comes up the same thing ever time i play is it rigged or what
 28th of Jul, 2013 by   Dallasdog 0 Votes
I've played all of PCH sweepstakes, instant win, games, lotto for years with not one single win of anything. Just tokens. It's obvious that everything is fixed. I do believe one person wins the big prize but that's the only thing that's not fixed.
 21st of Aug, 2013 by   rrrmk 0 Votes
I HAVE ENTERED pch FOR ABOUT 20 YEARS, MY MOTHER FOR ABOUT 30 YEARS AND NO ONE IN NORTHEAST INDIANA HAS EVER WON. AS A MATTER OF FACT I BELEIVE IT IS RIGGED OR A JOKE, AS TOTAL "PRIZE PAYOUTS" FOR INDIANA HAS ONLY BEEN AROUND 275, 000 FOR ALL THE YEARS IT HAS TAKEN PLACE. THE SCRATCH OFF "INSTANT WIN" GAMES ARE ALSO A JOKE AS IT'S NEVER A CASH WIN, ALWAYS TOKENS...JOKE JOKE JOKE.!!!
 25th of Aug, 2013 by   Shar'Tuna Gunnels 0 Votes
Lmao im about to give up on this crap no matter how much you search you still dont win a damn thang lol oh well.
 11th of Sep, 2013 by   Benjamin Cahall 0 Votes
I've only been playing for about a year and I'am also beginning to think that this whole thing is a scam. When I do the pch lotto a submit my numbers and later receive mail in my inbox to check my numbers that I just recently played and when I do go to click the "check your numbers box", it just starts the lotto all over again. So I never really even get to check my previous numbers. What's up with that? It sucks for all of us putting our time, energy and hope into something that we all need badly (money) but get the run around time and time again. They've been sued not once but twice by numerous states for fruading people, making it seem like people have won the big sweepstakes when actually they just "worded their emails about winning wrong". All I can say is that I hope one of us win big and prove that this really is not a scam but with the way the world is now a days we never can be to sure. Thanks for reading and good luck.
 15th of Sep, 2013 by   ladydi387 0 Votes
Omg. all of these people who are trying to scam poor people like me should be ashamed of them selvs. a few weeks ago i had some people telling me tht they wanted to donate me 2, 000.000 us dollars cause they won the canadian lottery znd wanted to help other people that needed it. well after a few emails they fineally vot asround to telling me thay i have to pay money to open an acvount...wait you shouldnt have to pay to get a prize..then today i get an email from pch lotto saying i won 1, 000, 000 dollars and after reading all of these i know thT its a scam to..how sad that people try to trick poor people into paying for a prize that they supposidley won..there a special place for those kind of people and they know where im talking about..im sorry to all the people that have gotten these emzils. its a terrible thing to do to people.

3 Top Tips for Finding College Aid