logo

Professional Recovery Consultants
Suspicious/Harrassing Phone Calls
3. (11 mins ago)
MetLife Disability Insurance
Defrauded by disability MetLife insurer!
4. (13 mins ago)
Debt collections

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

PCH LOTTO SCRATCH OFF, New York Complaints & Reviews - MATCHED AND DID NOT WIN!

PCH LOTTO SCRATCH OFF Contacts & Informations

PCH LOTTO SCRATCH OFF

Posted:    PCH Scratch off Scam

MATCHED AND DID NOT WIN!

New York
I played soccer scratch off on PCH LOTTO. It said to match the picture and you win a prize. I matched the picture of 2 score cards and it said I was not a winner. It is not right to let people think they are winners or that they will win if you scratch the card for a prize.

Cheryl
Comments United States Scam Contests
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

28th of Feb, 2011 by   msloco +1 Votes
well I hope everyone who reads your comment... reads it.. you are a 100% right, some people only read what they want, only hear what they want, i also believe that by posting on here some think that PCH will feel sorry etc. and LET them win. whew, said my peace.
 5th of May, 2011 by   Vicki Fryett 0 Votes
I think the scratch and win is a rip off because the numbers or amounts on the cards are the same or in the same place each and every time no matter how often it comes up, so I don't see where any one would be able to win. Also playing the lotto is a rip to. I've about had enough from PCH sweepstakes and playing their bogus games of any sort. I truly do not believe any one ever wins. I have been involved with PCH on and off for years, never nothing!!! vickifryett@yahoo.com
 5th of May, 2011 by   msloco 0 Votes
Its a big big world, w/ billions of people, not everyone can win including me, when someone does not win .. it's a rip off, I have won the lottery after many many years of playing, it was only 600.00, then a few months ago i hit for 250.00 I have neve changed my numbers in over 15 years, Good lord all I spent, i will never get back i feel, but one never knows, Oh by the way The big winner on PCH last time is a neighbor of my step daughter in Ak, so that helped me and her as far as feelings of being legit. if its meant to be... it will be!!
ps I noticed below u can attach pix, if you feel you won and not have proof, when you scratch PCH etc do whats called a Print screen send to PCH and also attach to your comments here. I think that will clear up who is exagerating, trying to get someting for nothing claiming they won( see previous comments of all the people who claimed they won on scaratch off..DUHHH!!
 4th of Nov, 2011 by   bezzley 0 Votes
I have been playing pchlott for 2 years now and time it looks like I have won the game closes on me. I'm starting to think that noone wins on these scartsh offs. So what does that say about PCH game are they honest?
 4th of Nov, 2011 by   msloco 0 Votes
I am curious any one who has complained saying they won scratch offs what was the outcome after notifying PCH? they know when someone wins, its computerized, so if you matched all three they would have it, can someone tell me what was PCH respond? because they do know when there is a hit, a screen will pop up telling you, then its up to u to do what it says.
ALSo have your finger ready on print screen when u hit the three alike hit the screen print button, it takes a picture of it, just make sure u open a graphic/maile anything like that preferbly graphic program, when u open program go up to EDIT then drop down list click on paste as new image... then save it as JPG now u have a copy of your winning ticket, and have proof. easy as pie everyone complians but noone sticks up for themselves if they know they are right, fight tooth and nail, get a lawyer, bring picture from Print screen, very very simple, complaining is not helping you or anyone. I do believe a lot are errors believing they won, I do know when I see it getting close to having 3 a like or as in a spin, you will notice that your winning screen will disappear to something else, thats what usually happens, they do know what they are doing wheather its right or wrong, you really dont believe that they will let all the so call matches actually sit there, NOT! you will lose the screen.. yes. unfortunatly thats the world of computers both good and bad!!!. BTW any site anyone goes to gets paid. that how they stay up and running, they get so much a click. again welcome to Cyberspace good and bad!
 4th of Nov, 2011 by   msloco 0 Votes
YOU GO GIRL>>>> KENDRA! finally someone w/ a brain.
 21st of Nov, 2011 by   mrayd 0 Votes
I have been playing this crap for about 3 years now. Have not won anything. I am going to unsubscribe to it. It is all a scam and I agree that someone should sue. They have stolen my valuable time and yours and we should be compensated for it.
Ray
 8th of Mar, 2012 by   Teresa Perkins 0 Votes
On there last sweepstakes there two different scratch off, done both of them said i won $5000 on one and the other said i won $15000 have not seen a dime from PCH, but they want you to order something from them every time they have a contest. Not only that i live n.c., and yet to see anyone here win from pch.I'm being to think PCH is a scam to get you to order stuff.
 12th of May, 2012 by   RUkidding85 0 Votes
Class Action Lawsuit. Period. Who's with me just say I and keep checking up here when we have enough people the ball gets rolling. C'mon
 12th of May, 2012 by   RUkidding85 0 Votes
Not to mention they're supposedly strict on spamming but ever since signing up I'm receiving spam in my email left and right.
 22nd of Aug, 2012 by   ashley goodenough 0 Votes
i played the pch scratch off i dont remember which one but i scratched it off seen that i had won 500 cash then in a flash it switched to i had won 500 tokens what is that about that dont make since to me. Also every time i go to the instant win games they are always experiecing technical difficulties. So something needs to be done.
 2nd of Apr, 2013 by   Just Dream'n 0 Votes
I have been playn for 8 yrs and notta ~ go figure~ they just signed up to advertise and sale other companies shit, hoping we dumb asses will by it ...SOOO the saga goes on until we finally " GET THE BIG PICTURE" and stop subscribing~THANKS
 28th of May, 2013 by   3130J 0 Votes
i also won on the pch scratch 100, 000 dollars Twice and have not heard from or got a response from pch? i dont think this is right~lasvegascassy8@hotmail.com pch pls respond.
 3rd of Jul, 2013 by   melleon78 0 Votes
why pch keep sending scratch off if i cant win who want to win tokens not me
and june 2013 i search everyday how there was no matches found haven my hope up high the bar corfirmed everytime since the game started for june 30 2013 sending me goldseal tell me to save it so you tell me theres no matches found since i been living in new jersey i never seen that van ride in my neigborhood
 9th of Sep, 2013 by   thickrick50 0 Votes
PCH has been busted in the past for scams and lies. When you sell as much CRAP as they do you can afford to pay a fine ...it is after all cheaper than paying "Winners".
 11th of Oct, 2013 by   PCH winner 0 Votes
I had been playing on and off for about 8 years, and I finally won 5000.00 dollars. I don't expect to win again so I just play and save my tokens. You may win, you may not. It is free so what do I have to lose. The company is not a scam. I saved the check stub and had to show people because they did not believe me. If the company wasn't legit, they would have been gone a long time ago. I do enjoy reading all the bitch mail, it makes me laugh because you are all wrong. :)
 15th of Oct, 2013 by   Elizabeth Van Cleve 0 Votes
On the pch games with scratch cards it always says SORRY, DID NOT WIN, even 5 or $10. Why do i never win when i have been playing a long time? As many years, since 1989 have i never won anything, even a little. It would really be nice to win something, .
 7th of Dec, 2013 by   L. A. C. 0 Votes
Last night, I won $100, 000 on a PCH scratch-off ticket. The page said, "You did it! You won!" I put the information in a file on my desktop immediately. Then a bright orange PCH logo appeared in the search bar. My computer froze and I couldn't get rid of it. I had to shut my computer off three times. Finally, I was able to use my computer again. All of my previous PCH mail from yesterday was deleted (I get several mailings from them a day.) I tied to get back to PCH and my password didn't work. I tried to change it, and never received a mail with a link to allow me to change it. I tried to open the file I previously saved on my desktop and I found a blank page. I know I wasn't scammed and this wasn't a virus. I have the best anti-virus system installed on my computer.
I'm not a vindictive person. I am however, a firm believer in "what goes around comes around." The next course of action is theirs. I won $100, 000 yesterday and I will be paid.
 2nd of Jan, 2014 by   KKenty 0 Votes
I got 3 matching $100 cards and 3 bonus entry cards. I did not receive any info on how to get my $100. Also, for 2 days now, the 5th VIP entry will not check off even though I go in and choose again and get told that I have already played. This keeps the 8pm entry from unlocking. Please fix this! Kim Kenty
 8th of Feb, 2014 by   Sherry Odum 0 Votes
I also won 100.00 on scratch off -said you did it- I was told when I called pch I didnt . een win there was no instant win on pch- when I scratched off i matched 3 100.000 I was told it was an entry not an instant win- shakes head I know the difference - been playing oer 30 yeqrs 1st time ever won anytthing. I guess I wont be contacted and them tell Me I was right I had won- Im sure they can look and see the matching the money on the scratch off- I hope
. Sherry Odum