logo

WWICS
IMMIGRATION SCAM
4. (23 mins ago)
Cincinnati Bell Fioptics
Selling a service and not providing it
5. (24 mins ago)
Canon

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

PCH LOTTO SCRATCH OFF, New York Complaints & Reviews - MATCHED AND DID NOT WIN!

PCH LOTTO SCRATCH OFF Contacts & Informations

PCH LOTTO SCRATCH OFF

Posted:    PCH Scratch off Scam

MATCHED AND DID NOT WIN!

New York
I played soccer scratch off on PCH LOTTO. It said to match the picture and you win a prize. I matched the picture of 2 score cards and it said I was not a winner. It is not right to let people think they are winners or that they will win if you scratch the card for a prize.

Cheryl
Comments United States Scam Contests
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

6th of Jan, 2011 by   uncapabrew 0 Votes
U may have to turn off your antivirus or something simply it's legitate, if you purchased from there site or off facebook, I didn't have any problems
 10th of Jan, 2011 by   gayle/al 0 Votes
i have never won any thing at all period since i've been playing, i would like to win some times
 20th of Jan, 2011 by   IronHorse +1 Votes
I've send in PCH mailings along with computer emails for more years than I care to admit to...Well, the time has reached the point and I swear to God Almighty that if Feb. 28, 2011 comes and goes and I haven't heard from PCH, it will be felt on the richter scale when PCH is dropped from my life...

IronHorse
 21st of Jan, 2011 by   msloco 0 Votes
u go PoolPool, at least you understand, realistic...and READ the rules know the odds, as u basically said.. you never know, "Can't win it" Unless in it" it just gets to mme w/ al sob stories thinking it will help, or someone who wrote that they will donate...lol money does funny things to people, if they want a sob story i have one about me, its pityful, but i am me, and not a pity me person, i am stubborn, thick headed and will not give in nor stop, when I stop... I stop!! below is a site i put on here periodically, no one hardly checked it out, it will explain everything about PCH and diff. scams etc... good site, but people see what they want to see, people believe what they want to believe, even when the proof is in our face, so thats why this site is good. but of course some will still still say PCH is a scam...lol.

msloco
 21st of Jan, 2011 by   msloco +1 Votes
with scratch off its usually 3, but if not and u are positive, PCH and every other domain can very easily chech by your email address they can check the game you played and if u were a winner, contact pch and they will tell u, if u were a winner, its very very easy for PCH and any other game site/domain to check, and actually chk what u played what time and if you did win. I suggest everyone who has written the same that they won and was so called scam, just everytime u play use your PRINT SCREEN it will take a pic of your game/ desktop etc. send to PCH...very simple, a lot of people have been telling everyone Use PRINT SCREEN, simple as pie.
 21st of Jan, 2011 by   msloco +1 Votes
Oh... Pool...Pool...lol Ur A Corker!
 21st of Jan, 2011 by   msloco 0 Votes
check this site everyone... very infomative, read all...

bad part is... we still continue... to play continue...continue...
 25th of Jan, 2011 by   MarieNeg 0 Votes
It is a scam. How can so many millions of people play and never win anything at all. Myself included. Yes, this is why we play because we want something for free, that's the point. We want to win and what's wrong with that. Isn't this why they advertise? So that the poor schmucks like you and me play and hope to win. And of coourse, they want us to buy some stuff but most of us don't. So yes, it is a scam. I have never heard of anyone winning this thing. They do post pictures of winners but who are these people and are they for real?

Marie
 25th of Jan, 2011 by   msloco 0 Votes
RE...i will update this thread upon my check receipt poolpool

Ahhh... PoolPool did you get your check? let us see your reciept...lol
maybe someone out there won? be nice to see/hear from a winner. agin billions of people not even counting uS of A ??
 27th of Jan, 2011 by   UpsetandAnnoyed 0 Votes
Yes, Something is not right and quite deceitful. Tonight I entered one of their time-limited entries.. I always do them just in case I could win.. and at the end of it all, I was taken to the pch games website.. wherein you log in and can do a once a day spin and win entry. I spun and it landed on $500 cash. It stopped there, too. ... previously when this occurred it jumped to a tokens winning.. but this time it literaly stopped. I even counted 4 seconds after it stopped. Expecting to see the Congratulations you've won $500, instead it said Congratulations, you've won 50 tokens! This is beyond not fair. I was literally ignored and discounted by their refusal to acknowledge that I did land on $500 cash and it staying there! I am seriously cheated by this as I did truly win this amount.. and they refused to acknowlege it and passed it off to result in tokens? albeit 50 tokens.. gee.. this is not right, it's shameful and quite deceitful. I thereafter wrote them complaining about what had just happened.. and then researched to find the entries on who else was screwed over.. not that posting here will give any restitution or relief.. I do not feel this will make a bit of difference. But got to thinking that if enough people filed complaints they might just be held liable. This is an out and out scam job.
 29th of Jan, 2011 by   UpsetandAnnoyed +1 Votes
no computer virus.. computer runs great.. but I also realize that the poolpool comment is
from a person who is more likely a jokester. Go head and
cash that check! I'm sure people do win.. haven't found any articles on winners from
the spin and win game. Just seems a bit bogus. I've had the wheel land on the $500
and then jump to tokens.. this particular instance it landed and stayed there for about 3 to 4 seconds
before the congratulations page came up .. with the wrong prize acknowledgement.

Either way posting here doesn't resolve much if anything.. reporting to the Attorney General
might actually make a difference.
 30th of Jan, 2011 by   msloco 0 Votes
Hey all yesterday was the million dollar prize.. who won? not me for sure, no knock on my door, no flowers even though PCH says what flower store they will buy them IF I WIN, , ah the BIG word IF.. If the Queen had balls " She would be King"!!!
 30th of Jan, 2011 by   Stankowski 0 Votes
A lot of you weirdos need a reality check. PCH is free, and odds are you will never ever win. If you want to spend 10 minutes a day entering their different sweeps on the HOPES that you'll win, then do so, because you "gotta be in it to win it." But stop bitching and moaning about your wasted time when you don't. More than likely...YOU NEVER WILL.

And learn to spell.
 30th of Jan, 2011 by   msloco +1 Votes
Ah hello, sorry if we are not teachers, did you ever think about being disabled as me???? or fingers hitting wrong keys due to artheritis as me can't feel???? or some came from another country? or english is not a person main ..lets see langwich???? don't ever put people down especially when u don't know them, and thats not a reason either, and remember "KARMA" sorry we all don't have the so called education as you, because a lot have to leave school to support families especially now a days, very cruel of you.
 30th of Jan, 2011 by   msloco +1 Votes
its not a matter of bitching, this is a place to comment, most know chances are slim, but it gives people to open up, meet others, not just bitching, i really feel this site is not for you w/ your high and mighty attitude and know it all, you are here commenting as all of us why? w/ your intelligence you should be teaching us who have no education on another site... help someone don't put them down. thats how I was raised.
 3rd of Feb, 2011 by   msloco 0 Votes
Sent Pch this page.they have real names from sign on sites.like here! poolpool>>> grow up
Liar... Liar.. Your pants are on fire, Its a shame because u get to believe your own lies, but if it works for you... go for it!
I think we all are tired of hearing same old shit! its a shame we can't block certain comments by indaviduals ooops my bad edumacation again...ooopsy, no more taking up space here, when
this site is for complaints...not for winners. go to winners complaint site! getting bored!
 11th of Feb, 2011 by   ljohn21752 0 Votes
I think the whole pch thing is BS. You waste all your time searching or doing the scratch or filling out the hard copy. You be better off just stop playing.
 11th of Feb, 2011 by   msloco 0 Votes
You Know you are ight to an extent, remember this contest includes Canada and the UK and good old USA, but it cant hurt to enter, stranger things have happened, as they say "Gotta be in it to win it" its funny look on side and see all the different areas/subjects that all of us can complain/write about, but we all one way or another are HOKED on PCH...lol the big drawing is FEb 28th, so i feel that after that big win for someone things will calm down on this subject and get to serious complaints that effect our lives, we are what you call hooked...lol, try and think positive as I said you never know, I truley truley pray whoever wins really needs help badly, the economy is so bad we all are hurting, especially medically, god will ing the winner will be a needy family, it scares me the old saying...Money goes to money!I am happy if the so called right person(s) won, we all have problems, mine... no money in this world could help me in what i want/wish for/need, so i have already lost don't need the drawing.so it does not phase me nor bother me.
Good luck to all and please if anyone wins here please put in big big letters and tell us your story (except for PoolPol...lol) it would be nice to hear. so everyone try and watch on Feb 28, 2011
you never know.

PS anyone know why some of our words are gobbly GooK?
 12th of Feb, 2011 by   I won but PCH ignored my complaint 0 Votes
I won this but website froze. Sent this pic off with letter complaint off to PCH. Nothing.
 28th of Feb, 2011 by   KENDRA_lynne 0 Votes
OH COME ON GUYS! ARE YOU THAT STUPID? I PLAY PCH AND HAVE HAD NO PROBLEM. ITS CALLED READING AND UNDERSTANDING YOUR TRUE ODDS. WHEN YOU GET NOTICES FROM PCH THEY ARE MEANT TO LOOK LIKE YOU WON SO THAT YOU PAY ATTENTION, IF YOU DON'T ACTUALLY READ EVERYTHING WELL, THEY END UP GETTING SLANDERED BY IDIOTS LIKE THIS LADY. PCH IS NOT ANY KIND OF SCAM, TO BE A SCAM YOU WOULD HAVE TO BUY SOMETHING, BUT THE GREAT THING ABOUT PCH IS THAT ITS ALWAYS AN OPTION. DO SOME MORE READING, MAYBE EVEN ACTUALLY VISIT THEIR WEB FORUMS BEFORE YOU START SLANDERING THEIR NAME ONLINE BECAUSE YOUR PICTURES DIDN'T MATCH, PLEASE HOW PATHETIC

Scam E-mails